Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ingore love?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ingore love?

    hey people!! and my neko friend.lol.=^-^=
    how are u doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.
    It really cold outside. I was waiting for the bus and I waited for 15 min,and i felt that i was there for hours and when the bus came i felt froze and couldn't move. it that cold outside. I hope I didn't catch a cold. ^^
    i have a question:
    Do you think that you can ingored love or never love before and never will?
    I know I'm young and there plenty of time and etc.
    But, it like I want to see how it feels like to be in love but, the people who I come across with, I don't have the same emotions as them and I feel like I'm missing something important.
    I hope evryone havea a great day!
    p.s. support the *Catorade* It a PURRR-fect Drink and You will have a aMEOWsome Time!! lol. u can get it from DNS!
    *=^-^=*

  • #2
    Long time ,no se bubbly-Girl lol


    But..I can understand what you are saying... Myself I've been in love 3 times seriously, and 3-4 times less strong.
    But now I've been in a dry-spell for the last 3-4 years, just havent been in love during the whole time, even when I'm surrounded by lmots of great and pretty girls at uni... I think "Boy she is fine/hot" but... not that special feeling.
    I'm starting to wonder myself if there is something wrong with me lol.

    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy crap it's bubbles! Long time no talk! XD

      But yeah, don't worry. You'll find someone. It takes time, but you will. Who knows~! You might even find someone tomorrow.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Draco888 View Post
        I'm starting to wonder myself if there is something wrong with me lol.
        I know exactly how you feel, it's the exact same thing with me too. I think teenagers fall in love more easily than adults (because of all the raging hormones and stuff ). Plus, there's always something special about that first time you fall in love with someone. It feels new and special, and it's hard to feel that same way again.

        Maybe love isn't always something that comes easily. You have to spend a lot of time getting to know someone, and maybe you'll find out that they're a great person, someone you want to spend time with and get to know even better.

        When you know someone really well (flaws and all) and still want to be with them, I think that's love.

        @bubbles: Don't give up, but don't force love either. It's best just to listen to your heart. ^^

        Comment


        • #5
          You don't have to look for love, love will come unexpectantly if you are patient enough. I know it sounds kind of corny but one day you might meet someone special, until that time comes, live on with your life.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bubbles123 View Post
            Do you think that you can ingored love or never love before and never will?
            I know this really old guy, a friend of my dad's, and I mean really old (70-ish).
            He's never been married -- don't know about girlfriends, though -- and he
            doesn't actually seem like he's unhappy or anything. So it's fully possible but it's
            not a life I could consider for myself, though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stukasa View Post
              I know exactly how you feel, it's the exact same thing with me too. I think teenagers fall in love more easily than adults (because of all the raging hormones and stuff ). Plus, there's always something special about that first time you fall in love with someone. It feels new and special, and it's hard to feel that same way again.

              Maybe love isn't always something that comes easily. You have to spend a lot of time getting to know someone, and maybe you'll find out that they're a great person, someone you want to spend time with and get to know even better.

              When you know someone really well (flaws and all) and still want to be with them, I think that's love.

              @bubbles: Don't give up, but don't force love either. It's best just to listen to your heart. ^^
              Lol Last time I fell heavy in love was with a good friend of mine, it was like you said, I liked her despite certain things about her that really...really anoyed me lol

              I also agree with the first love remark, never been as much in love since that first time, got a real electric shock when it happened lol, I was awestruck for several minutes .

              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by moogleking View Post
                You don't have to look for love, love will come unexpectantly if you are patient enough. I know it sounds kind of corny but one day you might meet someone special, until that time comes, live on with your life.
                I disagree. You can't call something "love" if all you were doing is sit around. Love has to be developed and time has to be put in. Like stukassa mentioned, you have to get to know the other person, both good and bad sides. Find out if you are REALLY comfortable with that person regardless of what bad qualities he/she may have. Only then can you find the real love out of it. It's because so many people fail to do so, that there are enormous number of break up's and very little number of virgins.
                My Sigs (10/12/08)|HF-TypeMoon #006|Proud Haruhist #14|00ber Kona-chan fanboy|Unbelievable 6000th!

                Now playing: Nothing~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by orisa View Post
                  I disagree. You can't call something "love" if all you were doing is sit around. Love has to be developed and time has to be put in. Like stukassa mentioned, you have to get to know the other person, both good and bad sides. Find out if you are REALLY comfortable with that person regardless of what bad qualities he/she may have. Only then can you find the real love out of it. It's because so many people fail to do so, that there are enormous number of break up's and very little number of virgins.
                  Ok, i meant that you shouldn't blindly look for love if you ain't prepared to put in the time and effort of spending "quality time" with your parner. Relationships shouldn't be taken lightly imo, it's not a game. I agree that if you like someone but you don't confess to them, they might never know that and you won't ever become lovers. What i meant was that if you don't find love now, there are plenty of opportunities in the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    love does not exist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bubbles123 View Post
                      hey people!! and my neko friend.lol.=^-^=
                      how are u doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.
                      It really cold outside. I was waiting for the bus and I waited for 15 min,and i felt that i was there for hours and when the bus came i felt froze and couldn't move. it that cold outside. I hope I didn't catch a cold. ^^
                      i have a question:
                      Do you think that you can ingored love or never love before and never will?
                      I know I'm young and there plenty of time and etc.
                      But, it like I want to see how it feels like to be in love but, the people who I come across with, I don't have the same emotions as them and I feel like I'm missing something important.
                      I hope evryone havea a great day!
                      p.s. support the *Catorade* It a PURRR-fect Drink and You will have a aMEOWsome Time!! lol. u can get it from DNS!
                      *=^-^=*
                      ..........this post makes my head hurt.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A lot of the replies make my head hurt.

                        I am not going to advice because I dont belive there is a anwer, there is your anwer and my anwer that can be diferent.

                        One thing I do say to orisa, you dont get to chose who you love or when ... it might happen when you are sitting around doing nothing since you have no control over it, if you have to work to love someone you are simply looking for reasons to like that person and THAT is not love.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drakron View Post
                          A lot of the replies make my head hurt.

                          I am not going to advice because I dont belive there is a anwer, there is your anwer and my anwer that can be diferent.

                          One thing I do say to orisa, you dont get to chose who you love or when ... it might happen when you are sitting around doing nothing since you have no control over it, if you have to work to love someone you are simply looking for reasons to like that person and THAT is not love.
                          True, but you can fall in love with someone once you get to know them better, even if before you didnt think of them that way.
                          Also, while you cant work to fall in love with someone, I do believe it requires some "work"/effort to stay in love/in a relationship. Kinda the problem of this age like someone already posted. People expect relationships to be easy or all fun, but dont wanna invest anymore.

                          "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Draco888 View Post
                            Also, while you cant work to fall in love with someone, I do believe it requires some "work"/effort to stay in love/in a relationship. Kinda the problem of this age like someone already posted.
                            That's what i just said. It would be great if things like relationships were as simple as eating pie but it's not. I'm gonna stop replying in this thread now, the headache from all the replies is enough as it is.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you can't ignore love forever, it will get you eventually
                              just live your life to the fullest for now, try to be happy in this old crazy world ><

                              have a great day bubbles ^^

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X