Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you like your father or your mother?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you like your father or your mother?

Well sometimes my mom says to me "You are just like your father" and my father sometimes tells me "You are just like your mother". XD
    And I've been thinking about that and I realize I have a little bit of both.
    You see when I see myself in the mirror I realize than everyday I look more and more like my father: the same hair, the same eyes, the same mustage, nose, etc. This isnt what my mother means but I dont act like my father.
    As for what personality goes: I get angry easily, I yell a lot, I enver apologize, I never admite I'm wrong, I'm 100% like my mother. XD
    But I still have my own personality, I only take my mother's crappy mood. XD
    So, what about you guys and girls?

Well, I have traits of both my mother and my father but I resemble my mother the most. I have her eye color (black, BTW) and her skin tone, for instance. And our personalities and way of thinking are pretty similar too.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
    "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
    "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
    ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
    HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

I'm just like the milkman.
      “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

I am a hybrid offspring from the ones called mother and father...I often wonder of my true origins but they are obviously not my parents....

Just kidding...

Im like them both...I look kinda like my mom (skinny)...but I have my dad's face...My personality is 50/50 of them...I am randomly crazy and creative like my mom...but serious and sincere like my dad...my sis is the invert of me...or I am a invert of her since she was here first...

Comment

<_< i think i look like my mum and my style takes after my dad but everything else i am the opposite
          The sad thing thing about life
          The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
          The ones who know the most are those who say they know nothing.
          The older you get the dumber you feel and the less you understand

Comment

Originally posted by solarenemy View Post
            XD. this joke never gets old.

Comment

i have mother's hight and appearance but i have my father's little personality

Comment

My father said I have my mother's "fox daemon" eyes and some of her bad attitude.

Im pretty sure I have my fathers stubborness and hard-headed-ness.

Comment

I'm a lot like my father, but at the same time, I have some differences. I'm more aggressive, while my father is suave. I may inherited some "early acting" traits from my mother, but there are a couple of things I don't share with anyone in my family, such as being antisocial. Regarding looks, I look like my father, except taller.
                  HF-Incest - keep it within the family! | Note: I'm not a pretentious asshole; my nickname was chosen after a character in Sailor Moon | ██

Comment

I very much share the personality of my father, I guess thats a good thing...
                    imageshack is evil ~shragei

Comment

I am not sure but I am like 90% more to mother than father, in both appearance n personality...
                      HF-TRICKSTAR A.K.A 泉こなたファンクラッブ
                      OTAKU TSUNDERE

Comment

Uh... Neither? I dunno, I'm probably more like my mother, but it's a stretch to say I'm very close to either of them personality wise. Both of my parents are easy to anger, while I'm extremely laid back. Both of my parents are very religious (my father more so), while I couldn't care less. My father is very Republican, my mother is very Democratic, I'm pretty much Libertarian.

So, yeah, I dunno exactly, it's hard for me to wrap my head around.

Comment

Originally posted by solarenemy View Post
                          I lol'd.

I resemble my paternal grandfather in terms of looks, my maternal grandfather in terms of politics (which is cool shit), my dad in terms of personality, and I really don't resemble my mother at all.

Comment

i say im lyk both. XD
                            Haruhi-Ism |#96|

Comment

I'm mostly like my dad. I have his hair and his nose and eyes. Personality wise, im mix'd i have my dad's temper and i get pissed of easily and i wont let things go. I have his humor. We have the same taste in alcohol. Im nothing like my mother really. Except that i like art, photography etc.
                              Photobucket decided to ban me and delete my sig.
                              |HF-Hentai|

Comment

Working...
                              X