No announcement yet.

Getting undressed for doctors-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go to a female doctor and there shall be no problem at all.I agree with what u saying and it's nothing wrong with that, so take my advice

Comment

• Depends on the sex and looks of the doctor or nurse...
      With a infinite number of universes, your life is interesting on one of them.

We`ve got to part now, you and I, but dont be sad America. The Enclave is working tirelessly, to rebuild this great nation, so you dont have to. Until we meet again, this is President Zero, signing off.

Comment

• Eh... well... 80% of the common nurses has married.

Comment

• The solution is simple female doctor's only I refuse to see a male doctor, thier so insesitive and they always look down there !

Comment

• Originally posted by valaru View Post
            The solution is simple female doctor's only I refuse to see a male doctor, thier so insesitive and they always look down there !
            o.o But the female doctors look down there too. Honestly I'd die if I had a male doctor for general checkup. Or I'd throw a fit. I think I had a guy once but I was coming in for my sore throat so I didn't mind. No reason to undress

Oh, and I've had lots of male doctors for my surgeries. In fact, they were all male... but that was just dentistry. I mean, of course I'm naked 'cept for a flimsy dressing gown... but when I go into the operating room I'm knocked out so I don't really notice >.>;

Wait... The've seen my butt! O.O; ... D:
            Pffffwohaaaaaashhhh! <-- explosion

Comment

• sux to play sports =.= gotta get a physical every year... thats probably the worst day of the year, to be straight and have a guy check up on ur oranges
              You know you're from California when..
              You know what real cheese taste like
              You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy with their iPhones
              You know 65 mph really means 100
              Your hairdresser is straight, your plumber is gay, the woman who delivers your mail is into S&M, & your Mary Kay rep is a guy in drag
              Unlike back home, the guy at 8:30 am at Starbucks wearing the baseball cap/sunglasses who looks like George Clooney, IS George Clooney
              Our governor can kick your governor's ass
              We don't stop at stop signs.. we do a "california roll" No cop no stop baby!

Comment

• Oranges? I'll asume you mean those peanuts downstairs, because those are a bit small to be called oranges, and I don't like thinking about guys with breasts.

As many said, my country is one of those where you can choose the gender of your docter. If you have troubles being examined buy a guy, just ask for a girl. Same goes for guys if they really felt gay about it.

Now I don't have many physical exams, but a breast check can be very awkward and painfull >.< So yeah, not too fond either. But being your new age medicated kid, I know what it's good for.
                I feel deprived
                so many people who can't dig my grave deep enough
                to hide me from those whom I were supposed to love

Comment

• Physicals are one thing but surgeries are another.

What would you do if the only available surgeon in town for your necessary operation is not of the same gender as you?

Comment

• I really don't care. why? because I has a girlfriend and therefore can only be judged by her. I mean, sex-wise. so having another chick look at my dick isn't a bad thing for me. I just go in, and for those just 1-2 minutes I am slightly uncomfortable. then I leave and go back to my life.

and usually I give myself a check up because I actually know what to look for and if anything is wrong. If I can't figure it out, then I go to the doctor.
                    Last edited by 69KillaKai69; 06-28-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by minato View Post
                      Eh... well... 80% of the common nurses has married.
                      Nonetheless, they're still hot, married or not.
                      Vertigo You can take it

Blog: Gamer Mentality #1: Itemphilia|Hitchcock's birds in my town|Shut'ear|Ouch|Anxious|Upgrade|Blue|Accepted|"So that pilot-bot was evil this whole time?"

Comment

• Originally posted by 69KillaKai69 View Post
                        I really don't care. why? because I has a girlfriend and therefore can only be judged by her. I mean, sex-wise. so having another chick look at my dick isn't a bad thing for me. I just go in, and for those just 1-2 minutes I am slightly uncomfortable. then I leave and go back to my life.

SHENS!

pics or permaban

DO EEEEET!!
                        I'm not legendary

Comment

• Who wants to see a pic of his hand.......
                          Sig removed. it's too big. And file size also too big for slower internet connection users.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnout View Post
                            SHENS!

pics or permaban

DO EEEEET!!
                            hmmm don't feel like it, but next time before we go to bed I'll get one and upload it to my computer...it'll b rated ARRRRRR

Comment

• Originally posted by RyviusRan View Post
                              Who wants to see a pic of his hand.......
                              I dunno. If he turns out to be left-handed it might be interesting.
                              Vertigo You can take it

Blog: Gamer Mentality #1: Itemphilia|Hitchcock's birds in my town|Shut'ear|Ouch|Anxious|Upgrade|Blue|Accepted|"So that pilot-bot was evil this whole time?"

Comment

Working...
                              X