Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex in Space... wat?

http://www.history.com/shows.do?epis...&action=detail

Hmm... anyone got a torrent? i'm interested in the many new positions that comes with zero g
    I'm not legendary

I'm sure that special isn't as interesting as you're imagining...
    Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
    Let me know if I can be of service to you.
    Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Don't forget your 2suit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2suit
      redshirts - taking the bullet so you don't have to

Comment

Actually it would be very difficult. Sex requires you to able to get traction and or leverage in order to thrust. With no gravity there is nothing to push or brace against. She or he will just move away when you thrust towards and you will continue to move towards them after your first thrust. In fact you wont be able to pull back since there is nothing to get traction on. it just would not be a very fun or arousing experience in my opinion. It would in fact be much more work then normal sex and would quickly become a chore.
        “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

Well although the sex may be difficult to pull off, You should still be able to enjoy some interesting foreplay... As for releasing that built up excitement, I guess someone could volunteer to get strapped down . Sounds like a perfect scenario for someone into kinky sex.
          The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

The 2Suit is based on an interesting principle I find proven by my own experience. Proximity is important.

Solarenemy, considering you are relative, you'd still be able to at least get thrust going if you just hold on to her, or you just brace against the side of the craft. Obviously would take some extra hand coordination, and probably some extra effort, but it certainly sounds doable. Not to mention the novelty the first couple of times.

Comment

Unless you have a vacuum to clean up your... juices, it's going to be messy. Of course, you could build a shower enclosure like the one in Skylab.

Comment

...would love to see this..

Comment

I would love to see this as well. Just for the lulz.

Comment

lol definately wouldnt work, solarenemy pretty much explained the physics behind it. Newtons third law "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Thrusting will push u away from the other person lol

Comment

The physics of zero-g sex is like underwater sex, and that's been done before.

Comment

Originally posted by redshirt View Post
                        The physics of zero-g sex is like underwater sex, and that's been done before.
                        Actually they are not. Water exerts pressure against you which will cancel newtons law regarding every action. In space you don't have the pressure and resistance against you. That's why in water you cab actually build muscle simply by moving your arms and legs through like your walking. In space there is no force and in fact your muscles weaken. That's why astronauts are limited on how long they can stay on the station. They have to come back to earth to rebuild their muscles. Also keep in mind that in water things implode and not explode due to the positive pressure where in space you have negative pressure so no force there and zero g so no force there. If you thrust towards a girl she will be pushed away and continue to travel away unless you grab her. It will also push you away from her unless you grab her. So you are to busy fighting to keep together that sex will become more work then pleasure. The only way it would work is to create an elastic sleeping bag/cocoon that will keep you two pushed together so that you had to push apart to pull away. The the elastic would counter the zero g effects.

Some of you seem to have missed a few lessons in physics. Sick that day? The only reason astronauts train in water is because it makes them seem lighter due to buoyancy and that simulates the feeling of space. It also simulates an oxygen free atmosphere in the event of a leak or vessel breach so they can work on repairs in emergency conditions.
                        Last edited by solarenemy; 12-02-2008, 04:43 PM.
                        “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

Originally posted by solarenemy View Post
                          Actually it would be very difficult. Sex requires you to able to get traction and or leverage in order to thrust. With no gravity there is nothing to push or brace against. She or he will just move away when you thrust towards and you will continue to move towards them after your first thrust. In fact you wont be able to pull back since there is nothing to get traction on. it just would not be a very fun or arousing experience in my opinion. It would in fact be much more work then normal sex and would quickly become a chore.
                          Well I'm assuming you'd also be holding on to the girl. I can imagine zero-g sex, just hope you don't hit the walls that often.

...OK so it might be a little tough but with all your force going in one direction (don't ask me for the specifics) you could potentially use a wall.

But on a side note, another problem posed as quoted from Peter Griffin when commenting on his trip to space: "I also had plenty o time to rub one out, after awhile though it was like livin in a snow globe."

Comment

firstly they have to invent gravtiy control!!!

i don't think human technology have reach that level

so don't think about sex in space

Comment

Some of you seem to have missed a few lessons in physics. Sick that day? The only reason astronauts train in water is because it makes them seem lighter due to buoyancy and that simulates the feeling of space. It also simulates an oxygen free atmosphere in the event of a leak or vessel breach so they can work on repairs in emergency conditions.
                              I said "like" not "same", but whatever...

If you thrust towards a girl she will be pushed away and continue to travel away unless you grab her. It will also push you away from her unless you grab her. The only way it would work is to create an elastic sleeping bag/cocoon that will keep you two pushed together so that you had to push apart to pull away. The the elastic would counter the zero g effects.
                              That's why the 2suit was designed. Two suits come together and have connections to keep the occupants close.

Looks ugly as hell, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X