Letter to those Goddamn Feminist like all the other letters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to those Goddamn Feminist like all the other letters

I'm writing a letter to Equality Now. I've been doing nothning but read and complain but never actually do anything so today I slapped myself saying if I don't lift a finger to help my eroge might actually be banned. So I start by writing a letter and hope those stubborn bitches read it.

CAn anyone help me with revising it because even one mistake and they'll say "this guy is uneducated and a pervert. he might be one of those future rapist that becamse a rapist because he play those rape games". So I need help! Even though I'm in the U.S my engish is horrible (yeah, this country sucks doesn't it) and I doubt my letter will convince them but I figure if everybody send enough they will come to senses and stop being so stubborn and thinking up such radical thoughts.

I try to make myself sound sincere. I figure they get enough hate letters. So being nice might help. Atma if your reading this I used your quote from sankakucomplex, your words were inspiring and what slap me.

Dear ladies of Equality Now:
    I’m writing to you today concerning action 33.1 and I must say that I am displeased with your illogical course of action. While I do agree that Illusion Rapelay is taking it too far by depicting a mother and her 2 daughters being rape and later being turn to his object of pleasure, I however do not agree with your intent to ban all form of hentai including your attempt to ban all fetishes beleieving that it insert a stereotype on the sexuality of woman. I have recently been interested in Japanese culture and I say that Equality Now is over exaggerating the mental and emotional harm that these hentai games do to woman. I have played a few games and not all of them involve a girl in the street being pulled into a deserted alley and then raped but a plethora of them emphasize love, hope and support to their significant other. However, even if I play these I highly doubt my will to be able to sacrifice myself the same way the men do. For example in one game, the main character jump off a cliff to try and reach his beloved even though she was already falling and in another, the main character jump in front of the 12ft giant wielding a huge sword in order to protect his woman from dying . I however don’t believe that I have the courage to do that. The reason why I state this example to show that actions depicted in fantasy and those in reality differ immensely. I do not believe that playing rape games will force a mindset to the player that raping someone is ok and is normal, the exact same way my 14 year old cousin doesn’t believe that killing someone with machineguns is normal or that it takes 3 missiles to completely kill someone or that the dead can come back to life through a magic spell. Your beliefs are biased and corrupted due to your stubbornness in this matter without any evidence and physical backing.

While, I do support most of your actions including action 32.1, 21.6, 26.1 and 31.1 because they involve helping real woman and actual violence and crimes against real woman and not those on paper and computers. I believe that your concern about “normalize and promote sexual violence against women and girls” is far from the truth. If you look at the rates of rape in http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes you can see that in total Japan rank 20 out 84 and lower than many other 1st world country and per capita rank 54 out 65 meaning that only 1 out of 100,000 people have committed a rape crime showing you that these depiction of brutal female violence and sex do not make the player believe that he should rape someone or that he want to rape someone.

A friend of mine respond to one of your recent comment about the amount of hate mail :
    “Unprecedented” my ass. They had to know what they were getting into. How could they NOT know? You try to censor anything, people are going to bite you in the rear for it. And rightfully so.
    I’m a woman. I could be considered a classic feminist, wanting equal, and only equal, rights. Both the good and the bad that come with it, spare nothing. I fuck up? Give me an equal jail sentence. I do something cool? Give me an equal reward. Nobody is superior to the other.
    Want to fight sexual violence against us girls? Then fight the actual IRL crime. I play eroge. Do I want to actually rape anyone for real? Not in the least. I play violent games. Do I want to murder anyone? Not at all. Give me facts, please, ladies, and stop making us sane females look bad.
    I can defend myself on my own just fine, thanks. Maybe you should learn how to as well and quit expecting others to hand everything to you on a silver platter.

I support her 100%. I consent and respect your right to exercise your freedom of opinion and speech but I believe that your assault on hentai game is wrong and unneeded. Please reconsider your actions because your actions not only hurt and put pressure to the hentai game industry but those that watch and enjoy Japanese cultural overall. In that sense, the general public that enjoy Japanese cartoons and comic books are also being harmed. There have been several discussions in forums that they might be affect due to your continuing attacks on Japanese Culture and the need to put strict restrictions on them.

Thank you for your time

Any help is appreciated, anything you guys want to add is fine. Any ideas is appreciated too. Too nice? Abusive Letter instead maybe?
    Last edited by Kamador451; 07-24-2009, 09:00 AM.
    3D sucks, 2D superior no exceptions

Great idea! I think that you shoud use sentences like: "You f*cking bi*ches, what do you want to do to out precious hentai games?" or something like "If you piss me off I will come to you and rape the f*ck outa you." That will convince them for sure that they have it all wrong!
    C'mon man - in this world isn't such a thing that will convince them that they are mistaken. You can't win against idiots. Also I can't help you with grammar and that stuff because my english is waaaay more horrible than yours.
    I don't need your rings, I don't need your tits, I don't need your face, I don't need your words, I don't need your hearts, I don't need your love, all i need is your lower body.

Comment

Originally posted by Innocent View Post
      Great idea! I think that you shoud use sentences like: "You f*cking bi*ches, what do you want to do to out precious hentai games?" or something like "If you piss me off I will come to you and rape the f*ck outa you." That will convince them for sure that they have it all wrong!
      C'mon man - in this world isn't such a thing that will convince them that they are mistaken. You can't win against idiots. Also I can't help you with grammar and that stuff because my english is waaaay more horrible than yours.
      I thought of that and I figured that doing this is better than doing nothning
      3D sucks, 2D superior no exceptions

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

Nicely done!

Very profecional, and very civilised, I see no more room for improvements, Exept just tell them that they shouldn't interfear with another culture, because that's how wars and Genocides start

Send it off, and tell us of the results! Lets see what happens!

PSN ID: TamLux
          STEAM ID: LuxVertas
          I'm on Tumblr and Twitter under Lux-Vertas, Go googleing!

Comment

I would not start with Ladies, they will not like that at all.....
            And it is no use explaining hentai to them, you might as well explain the origin of the world.
            They believe sex is bad, so anything related to that is bad too.
            See the treads about evolution and god/atheists. Useless discussions, though fun to read.
            The best way to deal with these groups: IGNORE them.

Comment

Equality Now, (should not address a formal recipient as dear nor use ladies in this case)

I’m writing to you today concerning action 33.1 and I must say that I am displeased with your illogical course of action. While I do agree that Illusion Rapelay is taking it too far by depicting a mother and her 2 daughters being raped and later being turned to his object of pleasure, I however do not agree with your intent to ban all forms of Hentai including your attempt to ban all fetishes believing that it instills a stereotype on the sexuality of woman. I have recently been interested in Japanese culture and I say that Equality Now is over exaggerating the mental and emotional harm that these Hentai games do to woman. I have played a few games and not all of them involve a girl in the street being pulled into a deserted alley and then raped. A plethora of them emphasize love, hope and support to their significant other. However, even if I play these games I highly doubt I would be able to sacrifice myself the same way the men in these games do. For example in one game, the main character jumps off a cliff to try and reach his beloved even though she was already falling. In another, the main character jumps in front of a 12ft. giant wielding a huge sword in order to protect his woman from dying . I however don’t believe that I have the courage to do that either. The reason why I state this example is to show that actions depicted in fantasy and those in reality differ immensely. I do not believe that playing rape games will force a mindset to the player that raping someone is OK and is normal, the exact same way my 14 year old cousin doesn’t believe that killing someone with machine guns is normal or that it takes 3 missiles to completely kill someone or that the dead can come back to life through a magic spell. Your beliefs are biased and corrupted due to your stubbornness in this matter without any evidence and physical backing.

While, I do support most of your actions including action 32.1, 21.6, 26.1 and 31.1 because they involve helping real woman and actual violence and crimes against real woman and not those on paper and computers. I believe that your concern about “normalize and promote sexual violence against women and girls” is far from the truth. If you look at the rates of rape in http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes you can see that in total Japan ranks 20 out 84 and lower than many other 1st world countries and per capital rank 54 out 65 meaning that only 1 out of 100,000 people have committed a rape crime showing you that these depictions of brutal female violence and sex do not make the player believe that he should rape someone or that he wants to rape someone.

A friend of mine responded to one of your recent comments about the amount of hate mail :
              “Unprecedented” my ass. They had to know what they were getting into. How could they NOT know? You try to censor anything, people are going to bite you in the rear for it. And rightfully so.
              I’m a woman. I could be considered a classic feminist, wanting equal, and only equal, rights. Both the good and the bad that come with it, spare nothing. I fuck up? Give me an equal jail sentence. I do something cool? Give me an equal reward. Nobody is superior to the other.
              Want to fight sexual violence against us girls? Then fight the actual IRL crime. I play eroge. Do I want to actually rape anyone for real? Not in the least. I play violent games. Do I want to murder anyone? Not at all. Give me facts, please, ladies, and stop making us sane females look bad.
              I can defend myself on my own just fine, thanks. Maybe you should learn how to as well and quit expecting others to hand everything to you on a silver platter.

I support her 100%. I consent and respect your right to exercise your freedom of opinion and speech but I believe that your assault on Hentai games is wrong and unneeded. Please reconsider your actions because your actions not only hurt and put pressure on the Hentai game industry but those that watch and enjoy Japanese cultural overall. In that sense, the general public that enjoy Japanese cartoons and comic books are also being harmed. There have been several discussions in forums that they might be affected due to your continuing attacks on Japanese Culture and the need to put strict restrictions on them.

Thank you for your time

I have made corrections for you, they are in bold blue. Don't submit this until you make the corrections or you will sound the way you are trying to avoid. Also just so you know that if this even makes it passed their mail screeners it will end up in file 13 if you know what that means.
              Last edited by solarenemy; 07-24-2009, 10:38 AM.
              “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

Equality Now's standpoint seems to be only favoring the "abuse" of fictitious women. Maybe also add in the fact that men are also often the subject of violence in H games, and in a mire of hypocrisy Equality Now fails to take this into account.
                Thanks to darkandshadow for the signature graphic.
                HF-Bishoujo Games #190 | HF-Loli | HF-Hentai #723 | HF-YUSHY
                My H-game request list, updated whenever I feel like it.

Comment

Equality Now.

Another reason why women will never be equal to men
                  When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

Here's my letter to Equality Now:

Bitches, I'm writing you this letter to tell you to loosen up your bunched panties. Now, I know that since you bitches are on your periods, your faculties and abilities to reason are a bit off-base. But just this once, can you bitches please stop making a big deal out of everything that's sexual. I mean after all, Hillary Clinton is now Secretary of State, right? That's close to being president. Can't you bitches take that as a win? Hillary may have gone through menopause but believe me she shares your pain--she's just as temperamental and moody as ever. I guess what I'm trying to says is that if you bitches aren't going to get down on your knees and deepthroat our dicks, toss our salads, queef on our faces, shit on our stomachs, take it in the ear, piss in our mouths, and lactate profusely, then go back to your homes and reflect on what you're doing over the kitchen stove! Let us worry about the implications of hentai, and you can worry about cleaning the house, making us dinner, and bearing our children. Alright?

Sincerely, Athias.
                    "Ah yes, the 'Bob Loblaw Law Blog.' You, sir, are a mouthful."

Comment

...least you're being proactive.

Comment

According to them, if you beat up a hooker in GTA, you're a woman beater...No more hookers for me D:!

Originally posted by Yandere
                        Nosuh, mah massta never did taught me to read. Says dat's for proper folk, suh. I just play mah h-games, and I'm right content with dat.

Comment

^ i like beating the hookers..

Comment

Don't use you or any other 2nd person term. It makes it look like your bitching at them. If the letter starts with "you" or "you people", would you continue to read it?

Comment

Watch carefully for words that could be offensive if you can find anyone who is feminist, have them read it and see how they react... maybe "Members" or "representatives" but besides that I think you make a lot of sense and you are approaching it the right way. One big thing though is I notice you used "IRL Crime" I assume you mean In Real Life, I am not sure if you should use abbreviations like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X