• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic
    http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

Comment

• Mine? 2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS. Great performance on coast or mountain roads. Best affordable car for me and the last car I'll ever have.

Comment

• Hey guys I own a 2006 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3ltr 234hp 5 speed semi gear and topped it to 255 kmh (158mph) and still doing great in performance too
        plus I added some accessories like alpine speakes and a 7' screen with navigator bluetooth(works with iphone music) mp3/mp4 and internet too
        sigpic

Comment

• Just recently changed my old '96 Civic to a 2002 Isuzu Crosswind. Just got the thing today from the guy who was selling it, and it seems like a solid piece of work. Engine's 2.5L diesel, so I suppose I ought not to be surprised that it rarely goes above 1000 rpm during city driving. In a few days I'll get those stickers I got in Akihabara last year copied, and maybe I'll also have the Rei Ayanami Racing sticker I was using before duplicated again. Maybe not the Haruhi-Ism one, unless I can figure out a nice place to put it (possibly on the back windows?). The Miku plushie I got before hangs in the front window the way it used to on the other car. First thing I do will probably buy a new radio, one that actually has Bluetooth.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• I own a BMW Rickshaw Special Anniversary Edition.
            Spoiler

Comment

• lol! I'm 6'4 I'm wonder if I can fit in there.....

Comment

• Originally posted by evilkorpse View Post
                lol! I'm 6'4 I'm wonder if I can fit in there.....
                o_o...6"4.......I'm Asian so I don't understand

Comment

• Americans are lucky. Being allowed to get their driving license before even being allowed to watch hentai
                  sigpic

Comment

• xxGODLIKExx: Americans are lucky. Being allowed to get their driving license before even being allowed to watch hentai.
                    In Australia you can get your learner's permit at 16, which also happens to be the age of consent. Bizarrely you can't view adult material until you're over 18 (never understood that, it implies 16-17 year olds can have sex provided they don't look at each other - lol).

Back on topic, my current ride is a '96 Holden Barina Swing (Vauxhall Corsa/ Opel Corsa equivalent). Tiny sub-compact hatchback, with just enough room for me and a passenger (technically it has back seats, but you can't fit anyone back there). Got it for free from a family friend, but had to spend about 2K fixing a bunch of minor problems (oil leak here, malfunctioning electronics there). Despite being nearly as old as me, the car runs quite smoothly, albeit minor issues.

[Car salesman voice] It even comes with bonus security features: when you turn the key, it won't start (no starter motor, nothing) until about 15-20 seconds afterwards (probably the starter motor solenoid dying), and the door seals are so gummed up it's hard to tell if the doors are still locked or not. The steering wheel is extra eco-friendly too (it grows mould from time to time).

These 'extra features' (on top of a maximum $1500AUS resale value) means my car is unlikely to be stolen, but if someone is game enough to take it, it probably means they need it more than I do. Eventually I'll get a decent car, but at the moment I run on the 'until death do us part' philosophy.

And because I couldn't tell if this was a serious question, a joke or sarcasm, I'll take it seriously:
                    OppaiTaishō: o_o...6"4.......I'm Asian so I don't understand
                    That's roughly 190cm for those of you who prefer metric. (And if it was a joke, just ignore my autism).

Comment

• I had to sell my Golf III few years back now I ride public transportation and bloody bicycle :X

Comment

• Originally posted by patchie View Post
                        I had to sell my Golf III few years back now I ride public transportation and bloody bicycle :X
                        oh my, but you were doing the good things?
                        i have my V, crv gen2
                        just finished some painting and put some radiator nets

Comment

• I have a motorcycle Honda CBR. My partner everyday

Spoiler
                          The extraordinary is what we do, not what we are.
                          Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

Working...
                          X