sigpic
    http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

toyota sienna
    killed it with a fire hydrant!
    ....and then a ditch
    sigpic

Comment

Fiat Uno. Was getting old, so we sold it and bought a Fiat Palio, which we've had for over 3 years now.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
      "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
      "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
      ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
      HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

1957 Pontiac Chieftain Deluxe with a supercharger (old highway patrol interceptor). Sold it to another kid in 1977 because it could pass just about anything but a gas station, and 110 octane avgas was expensive even back then. He punched it through a phone pole a week later....
        Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
        Douglas Adams, "Last Chance to See"

Comment

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt. It's still running as good as when I bought it.

Originally posted by 6531597 View Post
          toyota sienna
          killed it with a fire hydrant!
          ....and then a ditch
          I'm never getting in a vehicle with you driving...

Comment

A bright Green 2000 Ford Mustang, loss it in a car jacking at gunpoint, there was a car chase, and than they wrecked it by flipping it over.
            The mind is a god of creation, and the only place where one is truly free. Embrace your power of creation, let your thoughts create ideas, and your ideas create words, and your words create emotions. When shared with others your thoughts and ideas will outlast your flesh, the human language is truly a great art form.

Comment

A gold '83 280 ZX Turbo. It wore out the sheathing on a wire, and shorted itself. Replacing the wiring harness would cost nearly four times the value of the car. Sat in front of my house for about a month before we sold it to a junkyard. Sad day, indeed.

Not as sad as a car jacking, though. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Manakurei View Post
                A bright Green 2000 Ford Mustang, loss it in a car jacking at gunpoint, there was a car chase, and than they wrecked it by flipping it over.
                It is bad enough when you have to jack your car up on your own but somebody make you you do it at gunpoint must suck.

My first was a 69 AMC Hornet that was yield sign yellow with black and white interior. I drove it for 12 years till the engine seized up and it had no brakes. Too poor to make repairs back then. Could barely make my bills then.
                “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

My first, and so far, still only car, is down there in the garage. It's a 1996 Honda Civic. It's started making strange noises that start and stop at random, and I have never been able to get it to make these sounds long enough for a mechanic to hear it. Other than that, it runs fine. I get maybe 8 km per liter or 18 miles per gallon these days, under city driving conditions, which I think isn't so bad for a 14 year-old car. Under highway driving conditions it seems to be almost twice as efficient, but I've only done that a few times.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

96 Subaru Impreza Brighton. I still drive it. Bought it back in 1999.

So far, did a front end conversion. RS bumper, RS headlights, STI version 6 grill, carbon fiber RS style hood, carbon fiber STI ver 6 wing replica, Prodrive P1 18" wheels, and ISC N1 coilovers. Threw in a tachometer, replaced clutch, and new rotors and pads a year ago. Last weekend replaced my timing belt, water pump, cam seals, crank seals, thermostat, and tensioners.

Have the parts to do a rear drum to disc conversion, also 06 WRX 4/2 pot brake setup. Just waiting on a warm weekend to do the swap.

Maybe next year, I'll start on the conversion to right hand drive with STI turbo engine and 6 speed transmission.

Revival of Mahoro ava!!!
                    "I was all alone in my room last night, when suddenly, for no explainable reason....I smelled a fart that wasn't mine." - Osaka

Comment

The car I used on my Leaners was my mum's 1991 VN Holden Commodore. She sold it as scrap for $100 a couple of years later on.

The 1st car I got when I got my license back in 2008 was a 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T, & I'm still driving it till this day & it has being reliable so far.

Last edited by mrx168; 04-01-2012, 10:58 AM.

Nemu Kurotsuchi: Making corpses look sexy since creation.

Comment

my first car is a civic '95, still working
                        changed its engine for more HP, well during the old days i was really fast

i only use this once a week, for the reason of being old and not very fuel efficient

Comment

Back in July, I traded my Cobalt in finally and upgraded to a Pontiac G5 SE Coupe.
                          Essentially a Cobalt with the Pontiac badge.

Comment

Recently bought my 2nd car, a 2007 E90 BMW 335i so my old car (1993 R33 Skyline GTS-T) sits in the garage most of the time.

Nemu Kurotsuchi: Making corpses look sexy since creation.

Comment

Inherited an Alfa Romeo 33 which served me in the brand-typical quality :-) Many small and unnecessary problems but I still enjoyed it every minute.
                              Sold it when I started my studies and had no use for it anymore due to great public transportation.

Comment

Working...
                              X