Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Brand

Hello Friends,

Which is the most Popular Car Brand in Your City/Country ??

That's a toughie.
    Just the averages methinks. Toyota, Ford, Nissan etc.

Comment

Not sure in the whole USA to be honest but I do see certain brands more in certain parts of the country than in others. For example, in the bigger cities you see a lot more non-American cars whereas in the Midwest there seems to be more American brands like Chevrolet and Ford. But I don't travel too much so I could be wrong lol...
      PC > Consoles.

Comment

The Ford Mustangs have been popular in my city because of the Shelby American shop up north by the local Speedway (A very-well known one). Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infinity and Fiat have been going well here. The Bay Area is always about the hybrid cars. I'm not sure about Orange County, but I do know the Nissan 240Zs are all over parts of Arizona. Either way, that's all I can think of.
        sigpic
        The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Philips Enterprises, or they ain't going!

Comment

mostly suzuki,toyota,mahindra,tata.... audi,skoda,bmw,hummer are seen in a few numbers but lambougini,rolls royce,bently,porche are rare
          Apologies.. Been inactive for helluva long time

Comment

In my town, i would say Mazdas, as far as Quebec is concerned, I'd say, lots of Nissans. An amazing amount of Mustangs of all years, in a 2h30min trip we counted 49 from montreal and back.

Around St-Jerome, i've seen 8 Audi R8 in the same day. And when montreal is concerned, you see lots of cars of all sorts, Lots of lambos, ferrari as far as exotics are concerned.

Comment

Working...
            X