Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Universe would you rather be stuck in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Universe would you rather be stuck in?

You've been sucked into a massive anomaly in space, however you can no longer return to your own universe.

You are given a choice to chose which universe you would enter and remain for the rest of your existence.......however you much chose quickly, or the anomaly will rip you to shreds.

Which do you choose?

The Anime/Hentai Universe

The Star Trek Universe

The Star Wars Universe
    The Anime/Hentai Universe
    82.97%
    The Star Trek Universe
    6.95%
    The Star Wars Universe
    6.24%
    I'd rather let the Anomoly Tear me to shreds!
    3.84%

Guess Anime universe... Cause honestly Star Trek and Star Wars = gay. I'd have to see disgusting alien things like Wookies and those Klingons... Eww... I mean almost ALL anime characters look good. I've like never seen an ugly one before. So it'd be awesome being surrounded by pretty people, and you'd be pretty yourself.

Comment

Im pretty sure 99% of the H-F community will choose the Anime/Hentai Universe. I mean, seriously, Harems, unrestricted sex, epic stories where you are the never dieing hero surrounded by beautiful girls, <insert any anime plot here>, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

Well the thing about the anime/hentai universe is its great to look in on but experiencing it would be hell.

Its odd how everyone disregards the fact that in anime everyone hates their the predicaments they get into and the like. As such, if I were to transport to such a realm I too would hate life.

Wouldn't be the least bit enjoyable.

I'd prefer this universe where I can enjoy all others.

Comment

Warhammer 40000

I can grow tentacles.
          When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

anime universe would be full of generic moefail & lolishit i would have to kill. not to mention gay tentacle demons & traps.
            not to mention, what if its a universe with bad english dubbing?

trek would be fail from the get go, with the saving grace of there being plenty of females that look about the same as humans & all shag the same way.

starwars, it'd be full of clones of the same gay squinty nerdy inbred troopers that couldnt shoot a bus if they where standing in it.

the idea of allowing myself to die is too pathetic to do though, even if others do fail natural law that much.

i would go with trek.
            free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
            ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

Well, I assume the hentai/anime universe would have different areas and such, clearly having all the stereotypes and plots merged in just one place will be chaotic, so maybe if you could choose which place in the universe you could live, im sure it will be a pleasent realm to live in.

Did I just made the weird question, weirder?

Comment

Cause having a world with demons/lightsabers or whatever will make you less of a loser... right?
                Last edited by PantsuPantsu Guru; 02-25-2010, 04:07 PM.
                Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

I would have to go with Anime/Hentai universe. Although I would be fine if it was just the hentai universe

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

Comment

Originally posted by Hayeate View Post
                    Warhammer 40000

I can grow tentacles.
                    Tyranid???
                    I'd pick those Necrons cause they look like Terminators.

Comment

The Multiverse!

Harpy,
                      Dragonewt, Doll, Ghost, Scylla, Centaur, Queen Bee, Lamia.

Comment

I would be a hot anime character in the Star Trek universe. I mean...best of both worlds there. And the new show it spawned just might manage to save the series.

"Star Trek: The Evangelion Generation"

Or maybe "Star Trek Muyo"? "Star Trek: Saber's Arc"?

Oh well, a guy can dream... *goes off to dream of 'Captain KOS-MOS of the USS Nephilim', smiling*

Comment

The anime Universe. It'd be like Shonen Ultra stars (video-game) , but with all anime characters.
                          "Some men dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."-???

Comment

Anime universe for sure... i just hope i would get to be drawn by a talented artist though XD

Comment

Second part of first option

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                              If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X