How do you think the world will end?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think the world will end?

The end of the world has always seemed like a popular topic so I want to hear everyone who participates opinion, I know we shouldn't worry about these kind of things too much but I want to see what everyone's opinion is of course not all of the events will be added so if you don't the event you think will end the world then just vote on other.

CORRECTION: By end of the world I meant end of man kind, I'm such an idiot
    Nuclear war
    44.44%
    A new form of disease
    0%
    The super volcano
    0%
    An random asteroid that can strike at any time
    0%
    Robots
    0%
    Over population
    0%
    religious end of world events such as the rapture
    0%
    The big rip
    11.11%
    Other
    11.11%
    The world will never end! XD
    33.33%
    Last edited by sunlightwarrior; 10-29-2015, 05:53 PM.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I—CAN—DO—THIS!

I vote nuclear war because I have a feeling something big's gonna come our way it is just as Albert Einstein says "I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I—CAN—DO—THIS!

Comment

Well, here's my opinion.

All your options (except one) is not asking about the World to end but mankind to extinguish which is different. So to me there are only two answers, one "The world itself will never end" since there will always be any kind of life form or two, when the Sun dies it will probably engulf Earth an turn it into a dessert but it's still unknown the magnitude and if something could survive.

Also I don't believe in the Big Rig since as far as I know, the current idea is that the Universe is no longer expanding or has started contracting already.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

No idea about the planet; the sun destroying it seems most likely. As for us - I suspect we'll just run out of resources, then start killing each other, probably along with the climate failing. I'm not sure whether that'd actually end humanity though; as long as enough people survive we can always start again ...

Comment

Well, I think it'll be nuclear war. Russia is expanding which the US doesn't like and the Chinese are trying to claim more and more of the islands in the South China Sea which puts tension on US allies there (mostly Japan). Frankly, There's just too many people and not enough Earth. Not to mention we treat the planet like we have some other place to go when it dies and can no longer support life. The polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate and it's possible a virus that we have no anti-bodies to could thaw out and wreak havoc on us worse then the bubonic plague. And then there's always the possibility of an asteroid smacking us. But as far as the planet goes, Pyottl is correct that when the Sun dies it will expand and swallow up the first 3 planets (possibly more I don't know for sure) and collapse on itself becoming a dwarf star. That's what I've read anyways.

Check out my Custom AA2 Background Music too!

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

I don't think mankind gonna go extinct anytime soon.

In my fantasy our world will be overrun by monster girls .

Comment

Working...
            X