Bleach manga discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleach manga discussion

I'm shocked to see no threads about bleach right now. Then again, there's not too many threads in here. For those of you whom have lived in a cave and do not know of it, Bleach is one of the more popular new jump titles. New is relative since it's actually up to chapter 150 something...new to me anyway. I went to bleachworld.com and snagged the first 6 volumes and was hooked right away. It's an action oriented manga that stars a rather angry looking 16 year old boy named Ichigo as its lead. Aside from his angry face, his defining characteristic is his orange hair which everyone accuses him of bleaching. The thing that makes him odd is that he can see, talk to and touch ghosts. One night, a shinigami named Rukia appears to fight a hollow (evil spirit) that is attacking Ichigo's family. In saving Ichigo, Rukia is badly injured and transfers her powers to Ichigo. Now, with Shinigami powers, Ichigo finds himself being forced to take over Rukia's job and the "fun" begins from there.

This is a hell of a read for anyone who likes manga's like Naruto. It's fairly mainstream with little objectionable content. Just your good old fashioned "kick the hell outta the badguy" manga so far. Sadly, I'm stuck at chapter 120 something because I dunno how to use irc nor do I have the drive to learn right now. That's my own deal though. I'd like to hear what other's think about this manga. Perhaps someone knows some scanlation group that doesn't mind posting their work for direct download? That's manga-rain's only qualm.
    How to start your day with a positive attitude:
    1. Create a "New Folder" on your computer
    2. Name it "George W. Bush."
    3. Send it to the recycle bin.
    4. Empty the recycle bin.
    5. Your computer will ask you: "Do you really want to
    get rid of "George W.
    Bush"?
    6. Answer calmly "Yes" and press the mouse button
    firmly.
    7. Repeat as often as necessary.

I just saw the anime ep 1 for bleach. I think its kick ass! I learned about it in Shonen Jump. I'd like to read the manga for it if someone can torrent it. I'm also surprised no ones been talking about it, since I think its different from most other animes. I for one would like to see more!

Comment

Bleach Manga

You can get the first 6 volumes from bleachworld.com and there's torrents on suprnova.org for 7-14 I think. If I get the chance, I'll try to ul it here though I don't have the connection to seed for very long.
      get rid of "George W.
      Bush"?
      firmly.

Comment

I'm slowly buying the manga at the manga stores here in okinawa . . . Not bad/~
        GT Ranma
        XOXOXOX
        P.S. All of my mods are now unsupported. If you see something where I am the author, do NOT download it. It will most likely not work.

Comment

we already have a torrent here from chapter 1 to chapter 136 ( not sure whether it is taken down yet )
          To be human is to have flaws , and they leave us vulnerable and insecure

Comment

hmmm. That's what I need to dl then, though I only need chapters 120-current. Oh well, it'll be worth it.
            get rid of "George W.
            Bush"?
            firmly.

Comment

i heard beside manga-rain doing bleach translation, theres also has a new scanlation group called Shinigami (they started at chapter 153..) and another one is Bleach Portal .. . anyone know where i could get these two?
              HF-TypeMoon <------- MEMBER -------> HF-Yushy

Comment

http://www.stoptazmo.com/bleach/

It hosts ch. 1-149.

Comment

I think that the raws for Bleach are up to 162. Bleach is really interesting especially towards chapters 148

Life is short and time is precious. *sigh what to do, what to do.

Comment

bleach7.com has chapters 151-153

Comment

Bleach the newest scanlation is ch165 by MoonBean, raw is ch166.
                      Bleach7 has till ch162
                      MangaRain version till ch155

Comment

ya Bleach7 is at 166 i believe. raw is at 169,
                        u can direct download the first 72 chapter and everything after since 151 at bleach7.com
                        also u can download from the first 150 chapter from directmanga (takes for ever to download one by one).

Comment

i have up to 167...but they are all chinese >.< got them off bt.greedland.net

Comment

i got 1-165 it is interesting.also got them from bt.greedland.net, which is a chinese website~~
                            a 100% leecher--i will for sure seed every things that i down here to 100% and quit at 5 seeders
                            ----Although my stats is missing , i am doing this and i hope everyone in hongfire will do this, in order to improve the chance to get what u want.plz try to do it,at least in hongfire......
                            =======================================
                            plz always remember: u shold pay for what u get--FULL METAL ALCHEMIST
                            =======================================

Comment

When you get 166 your gonna get so mad that it leaves you on such a cliff hanger
                              To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X