best manga story you ever seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best manga story you ever seen?

i would say ichigo 100% bcuz of its story about relationships the growing up. understanding about love and choosing some1 you truly love eventhough a friend will disliked you.

So far the best Manga I ever read is Bleach
    I like the comedies in it.
    sigpic
    Nutaku Account: Silvraph ID: 681271

Comment

the best manga ive read so far is Boys Be

Comment

I's manga really kept me up.

Comment

Yup, I''s has the best romantic story.

Comment

I'm going to say Trigun/Trigun Maximum. My second under that would be Chobits.

Comment

The korean manhwa Shin Angyo Onshi would have the best storyline in all the mangas I have read so far.

The storyline will always have some kind of twist and turn which will surprise me.

Comment

Currently my favorite is Mahou Sensei Negima and before that was School Rumble, but overall my favorite is Maison Ikkoku

Comment

many...
                  say monster, 20th century boy, pluto, homonculus, nana, emma, piano no mori (and others from Makoto Isshiki) , 7seeds , honey and clover (reading)
                  School Rumble is creative

Comment

probably Death Note, and Trigun and Bleach tie at second

T-Tifa!?

Comment

I think that the most heart warming one is ichigo and the most action would be bleach.

Comment

i could say the best manga i've ever read was Mahou Tsukai Ni Taisetsu na Koto, but i cant remember all the good mangas i've already read, though
                        oh wait, theres Full Moon wo Sagashite, another very respectable title,
                        both are unforgetable for me
                        忘レモノハ在リマセンカ。。。? 失ウマデ逃ガサナイ。。。

HF-Yushy | HF-Yandere | HF-Key | HF-Touhou | HF-Haruhi-Ism | HF-IIDX | 2D&3D Fighters Club

Comment

20th Century Boys, hands down.

Comment

Well devil&devil was great but I love that dark stuff , bleach is good, Naruto has declined, Love Hina was so fun, DNA

Comment

THY best story line is probably either Flame of Recca, Death Note, or the Korean manhwa Hot Blooded Women!!!
                              lol
                              well... i chose that one because it reminded me of me and my own mother...
                              lol

-2 lol's in this post-

"It's not important for me if I make mistakes or not... What is important is that I have friends who will accept it."
                              - Hibiki Tokai
                              "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the greatest day of your life. For me? It was Tuesday."
                              -Bison

Comment

Working...
                              X