Who would be smarter? Deathnote vs Code Geass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would be smarter? Deathnote vs Code Geass

If Lelouch from Code Geass would face Light from death note, In a battle who would win?

lelouch he didn't fuck up at the end and when he did he recovered and made his plan work
    sigpic
    http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

Comment

Both lose and Photon wins!

Harpy,
      Dragonewt, Doll, Ghost, Scylla, Centaur, Queen Bee, Lamia.

Comment

Light is definitely smarter. Though i like both of em coz i like anti-pro characters i'll side w/ Light on this one coz Lulu needs his Geass just to execute a plan properly while Light mostly uses his brain for executing and just finish it with the " Note. " The second half of the Death Note series is fucked up. If you will look at how Light fought to outwit L, you can definitely see that Light can and should have made a back up plan if anything goes wrong with the first plan coz that's what he always do in the first half. He even made plan C's just to make a plan full proof.

For me, the author didn't make an acceptable failure for Light to die.
        Last edited by akimikage; 07-29-2011, 04:15 AM.
        Harem Sucker
        " Mayotteru kokoro "
        " Saa na... mou wasureta "

Comment

I think Light would win. Lulu would've been long dead had he been in Light's situation (He's not much without his precious Geass ability). Light only died because he relied too much on his subordinate who wasn't as bright (I mean c'mon, the idiot kept the fucking notebook in his gym locker...seriously? LOL).
          Last edited by WarLordX; 07-29-2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I think it would be pretty even, thought if I really had to decide hmm then i would pick Lelouch

Comment

Originally posted by WarLordX View Post
              I think Light would win. Lulu would've been long dead had he been in Light's situation (He's not much without his precious Geass ability). Light only died because he relied too much on his subordinate who wasn't as bright (I mean c'mon, the idiot kept the fucking notebook in his gym locker...seriously? LOL).
              totally agree xD

Comment

You forgot one thing:
                Lulu achieved his goal and didnt lose himself in the game.
                Light failed and did lose himself in the game.
                also lulu is more charismatic than light, he didn't geass everyone into following him.
                also he got a hawt companion called C.C
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haika View Post
                  You forgot one thing:
                  Lulu achieved his goal and didnt lose himself in the game.
                  Light failed and did lose himself in the game.
                  also lulu is more charismatic than light, he didn't geass everyone into following him.
                  also he got a hawt companion called C.C
                  also it takes more smarts to use geass than death note
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah a deathnote guarentees a kill when the name is written and cant be undone
                    a geass doesnt, and can be countered as done by jeremiah GOTTWALD!
                    sigpic

Comment

I beat both.
                      But in a duel between both, Light would win. He is more independent and flexible than Lolouch.

Comment

Lelouch is a calculative and charismatic individual who always makes a comeback whenever his plans doesn't seem to work as planned. To top it off he has two hot girls who love/idolize and work under him ie Kallen and CC. Plus Lelouch gave hope and justice to the persecuted and made a near invincible empire fear him, and he did all for his sister whom he'd risk his life for.

Light on the other hand is like Lelouch but he put his most beneficial plans in the hands of the wrong people, and he let his power and his status affect his judgement which not only cost him to lose to Near and the SPK but his life as well. Light treated Misa, a girl who genuinely loved him pretty coldly and killed the other girl because she was no longer needed for his plans.

My verdict Lelouch his better. As much I genuinely wanted Light to win in the end of Death Note, Lelouch gave something back to the people who were being wrongfully persecuted by a corrupt empire more than what Light could do with one note book.
                        Deikan's Hongfire Link of Challenge of the Week

Comment

Why is this a contest. lelouch has mecha. cult of an army. C.C. and of course his eye. gg?

Comment

also perfect control is better than fear of death
                            sigpic

Comment

Both are equal in terms of wits. Lelouch and Light need their own power to reach their goal. When they get serious, I think Lelouch's geass will win, because he doesn't need to know his enemy's name and doesn't need to write their name.

Comment

Working...
                              X