Naruto to end "soon"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naruto to end "soon"?

Not much to say or find on the subject. So its better wait for a more official announcement. So until then, lets put this in speculation.
    SBWire:
    The creator of the world's best selling manga-anime series Naruto has announced that the series is about to conclude with a big climax, according to Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha Magazine in February.
    original news paper article

I dont read the manga. But i expect the "end" might take a few years to conclude.
    Feel free to speculate.
    Last edited by sithstormjedi; 06-25-2012, 04:59 AM.

Fucking END this NARUTU already!!!
    HF-CLU-ISM #9 HF-DORAMA #? (i forgot ~_~) HF-TOUHOU #166
    Musicians! UNITE! HFDI

.................................................. ...im cute =^^=

Comment

i agree, it's been dragged on for too long. But even if the manga is over there is a hell of alot of fillers in the anime to milk the franchise.

Comment

I have enjoyed Naruto but yes i think it should realy end already, i dont watch the anime anymore cause of all the fillers.

Comment

God i hope it does end, along with One piece, and then all the records of its existence destroyed... most overdragged, unnecessarily overhyped bs stuff ever >.<
          ~Resident Article Writer~
          ~FFXIII-2 Review coming on the 1st of March, waiting on latest DLC~
          ~I know im 2kb over the size limit.. sowy~

~Latest Articles~

~Bayonetta~Project Diva 1st/2nd/Extend~Skyrim~Final Fantasy XIII~Fatal Frame 2~

Comment

Weirdly as much as I hate this show I still need to watch every new episode.
            Tho they could do with less filler crap and more action.
            I'm actually looking forward to this big climax.. Maybe the narutards can finally move on to something that's worth their time.
            Probably in FlashChat

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that this 'coming to an end' is similar to Bleach being on it's 'last arc', a.k.a, it'll last for nearly four more years?

I gave up watching Naruto a long time ago. I only continue to read it because I've invested so much time in it and want to know what happens.
              Do I need to say anything?
              [/URL]
              I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Sethanye View Post
                God i hope it does end, along with One piece, and then all the records of its existence destroyed... most overdragged, unnecessarily overhyped bs stuff ever >.<
                One Piece is quite good, if only the pace of story can be increased...

Comment

I remember reading in the manga when it first came out the writer saying he planned to end it as soon as possible because it was basically just something to put food on the table and what he was really interested in was a mafia story. Personally I think quotation marks are at least as appropriate when referring to Naruto as being "good".
                  "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Comment

NOOOOOO MY REASON D`ETRE IS NO MORE NOOOOOOOOOO "cuts veins with a broken Blu Ray". J/K

well... if i have to guess i can say for sure that they might do a Naruto Z with the son of Naruto and (Insert the girl of Naruto you would like him to be with) and a new ninja adventure will unravel XD. but what i really want to see the end its BERSERK, KENTARO MIURA STOP PLAYING THAT DAMN FAG GAME AND MAKE THE MANGA SO THAT WE CAN HAVE MORE ANIME ADAPTATIONS I WANT TO SEE THE END FOR GOD SAKE IT HAS BEEN 20 YEARS OR MORE, CAN`T REMEMBER WHEN IT STARTED... so yeah Naruto its Shorter than other Mangas XD. but as i said it might continue with another saga hahahaha.

Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
                    Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
                    "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

Comment

well at least ah megami sama manga isn't pulling the reader's legs even after around 30 years of running.

But i hope it wouldn't be a spin off or descendant of the Naruto franchise when it ends... unless he decides to make a cyberpunk themed manga of naruto, then maybe ill take the offer.
                      But its time to put down the title for good after all even when its over author created a huge franchise that will continue to rake in cash with its array of cloth material goods, games, movies, figures, plushies, accessories etc.

Comment

But honest why people like to read Naruto... Gintama is ten times more interesting than Naruto at all...

Comment

to be frank, i dont think Gin Tama is any more interesting than naruto.
                          After all its all about preference.

Comment

Originally posted by YamiSouru MkIII View Post
                            NOOOOOO MY REASON D`ETRE IS NO MORE NOOOOOOOOOO "cuts veins with a broken Blu Ray". J/K

well... if i have to guess i can say for sure that they might do a Naruto Z with the son of Naruto
                            I bet it would be over 9000 episodes that have nothing but shit fillers if they want to continue the anime.
                            Last edited by blozzee; 06-26-2012, 10:34 AM.
                            HF-CLU-ISM #9 HF-DORAMA #? (i forgot ~_~) HF-TOUHOU #166
                            Musicians! UNITE! HFDI

.................................................. ...im cute =^^=

Comment

Originally posted by blozzee View Post
                              I bet it would be over 9000 episodes that have nothing but shit fillers if they want continue the anime.
                              or it could be like dragonball and things drag on forever...

Comment

Working...
                              X