Daily life of monster girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily life of monster girls

i got into Okaydo's manga daily life of monster girls (like when it came out i became interested) its on chapter 19 and i gotta say they are adding in many great characters like Draco the Dragonewt

its pretty good

if you havent checked it out
    you can go here to read it http://mangafox.me/manga/monster_mus..._iru_nichijou/

or download it from the translator site http://monstermusume.blisswater.info/

Misc monster girl info from the Monster Musume Encycopedia (for monster girl quest)
    http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/...20Encyclopedia Volume one

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/...cyclopedia%202 Volume Two
    Last edited by rcj8993; 09-30-2013, 12:25 PM.
    My threads that are worth putting here: (THEY ARE LINKS!!!
    strike witches movie (2012)
    Super Deep Throat Hongfire Thread (MODDABLE hentai flash game)

I'd grab it in a second, if only it were complete... Actually not reading too much manga at the moment but might pick up in a couple days when I get back to work.
    "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Comment

Well its only 19 chapters that's alot.
      Its sexy as hell. And funny.
      Best harem manga ever

Comment

It's the kind of thing I casually follow and sort of read on the side; where I wouldn't really notice if no new chapter were released until like 3 months later or so but do generally enjoy what I get. And if not then I won't care either. ^^

Comment

Since I have it on follow at Batoto, I've been reading it since chapter 1 lol. So much fanservice, it's just perfect. XD

Comment

I use this app called Manga Searcher to read it on my android phone.
            I really hope this gets an anime!
            I hear the manga will be available in the states soon.
            I'd buy it

Comment

That Dragonewt chapter TL'd already? Fast. Didn't even notice the raws come out (just Chinese was there last time I checked).

Seriously though, we need monster guy love rivals to spice this up too. The dragon was a big troll.
              Last edited by sailabc1; 10-01-2013, 09:46 PM. Reason: Dragonewt? I never heard of this word before but whatever.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
              If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
                Seriously though, we need monster guy love rivals to spice this up too.
                You can't do that to your average, frail Japanese otaku. Even if the main character had a harem of 20 girls and just a single one left him for a kind, rich, funny, good-looking different guy they'd probably go and murder the author ^^

Comment

Frail otaku indeed....like we can see with that basketball anime/manga...XD
                  All those fujoshi get so mad.

Comment

id personally like to see more of this dragonewt, as, well.... im actually commissioning an artist to make me a dakimakura design of her

Comment

Haha, I'd want one of Mia more.
                      Suu would also be nice. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Pyottl View Post
                        You can't do that to your average, frail Japanese otaku. Even if the main character had a harem of 20 girls and just a single one left him for a kind, rich, funny, good-looking different guy they'd probably go and murder the author ^^
                        Depends on who's writing and what fan base he's expecting. Take Seo Kouji for example. Some do like to make the world and people burn.

Yeah, I guess this one has progressed far too much in the light-hearted comedy path, he prolly won't want to kill his established fan base now. But some "scare" once in a while should be fine~

Anyway, relation level with Miia up. Didn't think darling would actually go out of his way to give a necklace to one of his girls... He's finally becoming responsive I guess?

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                        If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

I wonder who he will go on a date with next.....

Comment

That dragonewt certainly possesses some erotic wings. :3

Harpy,
                            Dragonewt, Doll, Ghost, Scylla, Centaur, Queen Bee, Lamia.

Comment

Honestly, I want to see a Scylla girl be one of the next harem members....
                              It would be nice to see the other girls reactions. XD

Comment

Working...
                              X