Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breaker New Waves Sequel Under Development

Ah~
    The Breaker New Waves was one great journey, though its pacing was kinda slow, it improved in the later chapters.
    Can't wait for the next season!
    Honestly, The Breaker would be much better as an anime(due to the fight scenes) but since it's Manwha, chances are near to impossible.
    We need more Sera Kang fanservice
    Spoiler

Announcement by the authors.
    Spoiler

Well i like the manwha for the art and great fight scenes and coz it's made by the same ppl who did the Archlord manwha but can't say i enjoyed the 2nd part as much as the 1st one. Things started getting a bit too Dragon Ball and even worse with the epilogue. Firaga spell was cast just by touching and poor dude who wasn't seen in a while and leaves just as quickly. Still have no idea what the ''villain'' is planning or his identity.

Also dat cliffhanger at the end...

As for the authors comments, 40 VOLUMES!? Is this Guin Saga? Tough tbh i didn't know it was ending. Kinda abrupt and we'll be without Breaker for quite a while too but at least i like this more than Kurokami...

Mr. Wiki CG is always in da search of good stuff

Comment

I really can't wait for the sequel The Breaker was great and The Breaker New Waves was also great so hopefully it will be a hat trick(soccer reference).

Comment

If i'm given a 2 year time-skip and a level 95 Shiwoon i'll be happy.
        Some one told manga raw or raw manga is not good because its quality is not same orginal version.
        It is wrong, because our raw has good quality with 80-90% than orginal.
        You can check it out at our site : http://jpmangaraw.com/

Comment

Working...
        X