Can't remember a manga's name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember a manga's name

Okay so I was talking to a friend of mine earlier today about various anime and manga we thought we interesting and I suddenly remembered one I had started reading but... I can't for the life of me recall its name. I do remember that the magazine Otaku USA had published the first chapter several issues back.

Anyway basic synopsis is that a fat bum of an hikikomori otaku, no job, and no hope of a possible career in his profession, living in hisvparents house in his mid to late 30s, holed up in his room full of trash..... his parents have enough and finally kick him out. Lost on the streets, homeless, and ready to give up on life, by a breath of fate he happens to save a girl from being hit by a car..... and after the vehicle slams full force into him he dies, alone in the rain. Having never accomplished anything.
    But he is reincarnated and reborn as a baby in a brand new world ripped straight out of RPG logic, and he's retained all the knowledge of his previous life. It's his chance at a fresh new life in a world he finally understands. I recall that in chapter one we get a look at him up until his new early childhood, he's born to a family of farmers who live on a hill I believe.

If anyone could point me in the direction of this thing's title I would really appreciate it. I really like the set up, and this one series seemed to do the whole "reincarnated in a fantasy world" trope in a more serious manner so I was really curious to see if it ever panned out into anything.
    "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." (Vyse, Skies of Arcadia)

Did you mean `Mushoku Tensei` ?

Comment

Sounds like "Mushoku Tensei - Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu" to me aswell

Comment

Yeah! `Mushoku Tensei That's what I was looking for! Thank you.
        "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." (Vyse, Skies of Arcadia)

Comment

Working...
        X