No announcement yet.

Ecchi Mangas Similar to Baka and Boing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecchi Mangas Similar to Baka and Boing?

After I saw this manga pointed out in a thread here I've been reading all of it and I really loved it.
    Spoiler
    Hatigarm Scans is currently doing the last chapters and on the very last ones, I could only see the arts (on a Vietnamese scanlation), as I do not speak Japanese (nor Vietnamese) and the English scanlation has not been finished yet. Anyway, I'm already looking forward to read more.
    As you probably understood I love ecchi, but looking to several "ecchi tagged" manga I didn't like them, so I understood ecchi is too much of a wide term to describe a genre. I'm looking forward to read ecchi manga similar to Baka and Boing style. I really appreciate any suggestions both if you're a fan of Baka and Boing or you can suggest something I may like.

The art, art style and plot/story have to be preferably good (please), like Baka and Boing is in my opinion. Everyone's got different tastes so it's hard to provide exact "matched" suggestions, but I think our community is wide enough to welcome all kind of audience. Fan service and nudity is welcome but not mandatory for me (if there's good art and plot, then the nudity and fan services are just good pros, but if there isn't good art and plot or there is just one of them, I don't like it)

I'm just starting out on reading manga, it's really impossible for me to orientate in this huge world so I'm asking your help for suggestions on manga I could like based on what I liked.
    Last edited by JPRes; 12-27-2017, 02:21 AM.
Working...
X