Dakimakura...Or hug pillows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakimakura...Or hug pillows

OK so I've spent a few hours searching all four of the internets for these elusive "dakimakura" (or human size pillows with anime girls on them) and I can't seen to find them anywhere. So do you know of any where to get them? It would be much appreciated.

Ok thanks
    -Garman

Very nice but you know it's very difficult to find that. Besides, it cost a lot + shipping service. Hum, well i think i'll search on YJA... Maybe I'll find something...
    My name is Bond, Jim Bond. Last Torrents : Aki Hoshino Photobook, Tanaka Rie Photobooks, Takatan, Grief Syndrome, RefRain, Freesia, Ether Vapor Remaster, Corruption Garden, Koumajou Densetsu 2.

Comment

pssssst.....
      http://st-momo.hanya-n.net/item/makura.html
      You need Japanese knowledge & "connection" to get some of the other elusive rare custom made ones (like the ones with "holes" in them)...
      >.>
      /me runs away.....

Comment

I too would like to have such a pillow
        Looks really cute,besides are there any similiar sites,like BOiNG posted,but in english language?
        "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
        Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
        Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

Originally posted by BOiNG!
          pssssst.....
          You need Japanese knowledge & "connection" to get some of the other elusive rare custom made ones (like the ones with "holes" in them)...
          >.>
          /me runs away.....
          Those sick bastards!!

Comment

lol think i saw someone making a human body using these human size pillow and they were "Doing it" sick but yet again i want some of it but not the dirty way all i manage to find is elfen lied hugging pillow 65x30cm. So far i think i seen two humansize pillow but wasn't to sure it is a pillow case or somethink if possible let me know
            http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m17585246
            yet bout

HF-TypeMoon Fanclub Member#29
            Unofficial HF-Haruhi-Ism#35

:3 Back from the outside world

Comment

I think you can make one of those.
              You'll need a few transfer prints and get the picture connects though.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic Layer
                I think you can make one of those.
                You'll need a few transfer prints and get the picture connects though.
                Think its quite difficult...been searching for a nice H casing for quite sometime now...= =", anymore nice places to get?

I recall quite sometime ago, i saw this picture of a bedsheet version. that's quite nice too.

愛する人の為に命を賭して戦う

Comment

pssssst.....
                  >.>
                  /me runs away.....
                  Well, if these didn't have holes, I guess you wouldn't be able to "connect" to it
                  Are they including rubber or something so it doesn't get all sticky?
                  HF-Hentai: Softcore | Hardcore | Yuri | Uniforms (w/ poll) | Tentacles -- Join here!

Most perverted HF member 2007
                  | HF-TypeMoon #9 | HF-Mimikko #55 | HF-[img] #11

Comment

I have seen the Onegai ones at conventions, so you might want to check there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mai Tokiha
                      Well, if these didn't have holes, I guess you wouldn't be able to "connect" to it
                      Are they including rubber or something so it doesn't get all sticky?
                      Nah, I think they are just holes for you to put a toy of your preference in, like rubber female genitals. I saw the same method used for a life size anime doll. It had a huge hole, or rather, a slot, in the groin area for you to put your toy in. Also saw images of a guy screwing one on some image BBS.

Why would they make it built in anyway, it would be a pain to clean up.
                      Anyway...

Comment

ahhh i love it i want it!, but....... whats the price?

Comment

mmm between 5000yen to 20k yen which i don't know bout us or pound

HF-TypeMoon Fanclub Member#29
                          Unofficial HF-Haruhi-Ism#35

:3 Back from the outside world

Comment

Originally posted by lonfar
                            mmm between 5000yen to 20k yen which i don't know bout us or pound
                            5,000-20,000 yen is approximately $50-$200 USD.

Comment

pssssst.....
                              >.>
                              /me runs away.....
                              Wowwwww....
                              Some people must be either desperately lonely or really love their anime (too much). But then in the US, it's not pillows but blow up dolls that serves the same function.

Comment

Working...
                              X