Dakimakura...Or hug pillows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakimakura...Or hug pillows

OK so I've spent a few hours searching all four of the internets for these elusive "dakimakura" (or human size pillows with anime girls on them) and I can't seen to find them anywhere. So do you know of any where to get them? It would be much appreciated.

Ok thanks
    -Garman

• Originally posted by milkmandan
    oh dear god. I have an auction that is 14 days old, and my deputy service, SMJ has STILL not recieved a bill from the seller.

This is so gay, i do not want to lose my Shana makura (8 days) or my official AIR makura (14 days) ><

Anyone else ever experience SLOW ASS Japanaese sellers?

Xaanin, how long did it take before you got your invoice from SMJ? How many days after winning the auction?
    Well, I've had one auction where it took more than 30 days for SMJ to recieve the item from the seller, though payment is usually fast.

I got the invoice for my shana makura four days after winning the auction.

Comment

• 14 days is pretty long, I wonder if they have a communication problem (like mail being thrown in the junk mail box or something). 30 days is unbelievably long, evenon US Ebay I've never had anything that long. XD

Either way I'm sure it will get there, could be SMJ's fault, I really can't see why the delay. A few pages back in this thread NeonliteZ said he was still waiting for his T2 C69 makura to arrive (after over a month) so it might not to be so rare. Although from my experience this has never hapened to me (in Japan), usually items arrive within the week. XD

Comment

• Well good news, the auction that wasn't paid, apparently, the seller, got WAY to busy and SMJ had to personally contact him for the invoice. The seller IMMEDIATELY sent it to SMJ over night. and right now its on its way to the United States!

as for the Shana Makura...ehh still waiting

but honestly tho -_- the longer the better...i NEED my paycheck this month, omg ><

Lolicious Network | Because all loli is delicious~
        My Figure Collection

Comment

• *sorry to relive this thread

i cannot believe that there is no such thing as a
          Rozen Maiden makura
          ローゼンメイデン 枕
          HAHahaaaa

My Search Result

My 2nd Search Result

how sad..>_< a suiseiseki one would've done VERY nicely har har har..

My Figure Collection

Comment

• Hahahaaaa... Rozen Maiden makura... well if there is one that must be for really high priced garanteed. Hmmm... Suiseiseki.... Although if it were me, I probably want a Suigintou one heh.
            Phoenix's Toy Web Page has detailed photo of my growing figures collection. Check out the Home Page link on My Profile Page if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Nooooo, whyyy?? Suigintou is evilll >_<
              they never made her look cute..cuz she was evil all the time..and laughing like an evil maniac

My Figure Collection

Comment

Nooooo, whyyy?? Suigintou is evilll >_<
                they never made her look cute..cuz she was evil all the time..and laughing like an evil maniac
                That's what makes her so adorable though.
                Damn, I'd get a Suigintou too.

Comment

• Omg, what is with the Suigintou craze. everyone on animesuki and EVERYOTHER FORUM that has any discussion about Rozen Maiden, everyone likes Suigintou! WHY!?!??!! O_O i will never agree to that...NEverrrrr...she didn't have multi-colored eyes >_<
                  and souseiseki doesn't count, he she looked more like a boy than an innocent girl.

My Figure Collection

Comment

• Hahahaa... don't worry I like Suiseiseki too. This is what they should make. One side Suigintou, the otherside Suiseiseki. After all Suiseiseki is pretty darn evil too. =)
                    Phoenix's Toy Web Page has detailed photo of my growing figures collection. Check out the Home Page link on My Profile Page if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Does anybody have luck in finding a lacus one?

Tried yahoo auction but doesn't seem to have any result

Comment

• There are some Lacus ones, I remember one by Yasuomi-Craft. I think it's rather old now, probably rare.

Been a long time btw. ^^

Comment

• Nori! where have you been!

har har har!~! Shana makura finally on its damn way O_O took the seller like 1 month to ship it out hahahaha
                          oh well

looking for some nice Rozen Maiden ones now

My Figure Collection

Comment

looking for some nice Rozen Maiden ones now
                            If you find any, be sure to let us know!
                            A Shinku or Suiseiseki one would be quite nice.

Comment

• the only two official ones are Shinku and Suigintou
                              no Suiseiseki, i definately wouldnt mind one though.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...940#post772940

if lucky enuff, you might beable to make your own? hahaha i duno -_-

My Figure Collection

Comment

• Only a true otaku has a dakimakura
                                "In my veins courses the blood of the ancients... I am one of the rightful heirs to this planet!"
                                -Sephiroth

Comment

Working...
                                X