My two new Dakimakuras just came in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two new Dakimakuras just came in

I ordered Aiko the one on the left back in November and Olga back in late December/January. They have finally arrived

Here they are...NSFW
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

So I've decided I won't make a brand new thread and I will just show everything I got today plus what I have gotten before.

My new dakimakura haul!

My first two covers

Here is a link to some merchandise I got from Animethon in Canada last year.

I also have Irenka but I don't have pics of it
    Last edited by strike18; 05-25-2015, 07:40 PM.

Originally posted by strike18 View Post
    I ordered Aiko the one on the left back in November and Olga back in late December/January. They have finally arrived

Here they are...NSFW
    This is pure awesome!!! Can you please link the site you ordered this from?

Thanks! \(^o^)/

Comment

Originally posted by DTCUT View Post
      This is pure awesome!!! Can you please link the site you ordered this from?

Thanks! \(^o^)/
      The Olga cover is sold out HERE. The other one I think is still on sale though you can find it HERE With these covers though you have to go through a proxy to order them as they come from Japan. If you need any help just say so.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I will request your help once I sort out my finances.

Also, is the product delivered in anonymous packaging, because I don't want to advertise to my landlords about the stuffs I am buying!

Comment

Also, is the product delivered in anonymous packaging, because I don't want to advertise to my landlords about the stuffs I am buying!
          Yeah the cover is packaged in just a box and the proxy service will ask you what amount to put as the tag price as well as what name or whatever you want on it as well.

Comment

Yeah the cover is packaged in just a box and the proxy service will ask you what amount to put as the tag price as well as what name or whatever you want on it as well.
            That's nice. I will give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

Comment

God, imagine if the customs go through that stuff in a country like Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiTaisho View Post
                God, imagine if the customs go through that stuff in a country like Saudi
                Then I would lose my package and most likely my pe**s

Thank GOD I don't live in Saudi

Comment

Heck, there's an Olga dakimakura? Last time I checked I couldn't find one...

Comment

Originally posted by JAHT View Post
                    Heck, there's an Olga dakimakura? Last time I checked I couldn't find one...
                    Liquid originally sold her through mail order and it sold out so fast I missed my chance to get it originally. A buddy of mine from Japan told me about them doing one more sale for the cover in December and I was very lucky to be able to get it then. The cover is pretty rare now and has a large demand as it is already selling for at least 30,000 yen or more on the market if available. I still got mine packaged and in mint condition though I don't think I could ever sell it. The cover is just to amazing and I already had a heart attack when I missed the first sale.

This is what the whole cover looks like if you wanted to see.
                    Last edited by strike18; 03-28-2015, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Liquid originally sold her through mail order and it sold out so fast I missed my chance to get it originally. A buddy of mine from Japan told me about them doing one more sale for the cover in December and I was very lucky to be able to get it then. The cover is pretty rare now and has a large demand as it is already selling for at least 30,000 yen or more on the market if available. I still got mine packaged and in mint condition though I don't think I could ever sell it. The cover is just to amazing and I already had a heart attack when I missed the first sale.

This is what the whole cover looks like if you wanted to see.
                      Any idea where we could get it? just auction sites?

Comment

Originally posted by Falara View Post
                        Any idea where we could get it? just auction sites?
                        This is the only one I could find is here(Requires Proxy).
                        I looked on Yahoo Japan and couldn't find anything sadly. It seems the price has jumped up again as well...

Comment

I totally forgot to check up on this thread. (>_<)

Well good to know there'll probably be some around if we're ready to really cough up some cash.
                          So this is the only dakimakura of a Lighid/Kuroinu character? I couldn't find anything else and we could sure use celestine as well.

Also: That's surely one of the most gorgous dakimakura I've ever seen, congrats to your great catch.

Comment

Originally posted by JAHT View Post
                            I totally forgot to check up on this thread. (>_<)

Well good to know there'll probably be some around if we're ready to really cough up some cash.
                            So this is the only dakimakura of a Lighid/Kuroinu character? I couldn't find anything else and we could sure use celestine as well.

Also: That's surely one of the most gorgous dakimakura I've ever seen, congrats to your great catch.
                            Olga is the only character that has a dakimakura which sucks, as I would instabuy any of the others if that had a cover like hers. Also I don't really know why they wouldn't make other characters into dakis seeing how well she sold by herself.

Yeah it's probably in my top 5 all time favorite dakimakuras made. I have some others in my top 5 that are going for
                            50k+ yen...fuck that.

I actually just recently won a action for this cover as well for about 10k yen. Gotta love dem dark elves!
                            Last edited by strike18; 04-26-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I actually just recently won a action for this cover as well for about 10k yen. Gotta love dem dark elves!
                              Seems like a theme with you. (^-^)

Do you have pics of your entire collection uploaded somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X