How to not be embarrassed by my taste in gaming,anime & manga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to not be embarrassed by my taste in gaming,anime & manga

If i ever do become embarrassed including when & if i buy anymore in my collection if i ever do become embarrassed MOD if this is in wrong section then please feel free to fix it thanks and those of you are who are not embarrassed then you'll welcome to chip in your advice & tips allow me to explain why am i asking for your help,advice &/or tips i admit i love hentai & i love hentai stuff too as well.

And i also admit so far i have at least 1 or 2 at the most of favorite actresses who either acted/or voice acted in hentai live action or not at the moment & don't worry I'm including adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims & otome games if you want me to and to farther explain why am i asking your advice & tips.

If i ever do buy anymore of hentai & hentai stuff in my collection of gaming,anime,manga,hentai,doujinshi,Final Fantasy,gaming stuff,anime stuff,manga stuff,hentai stuff,Final Fantasy stuff,foreign movies and foreign shows including in my other collection & if i buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public & online and if they ever sees my entire collection of gaming,anime,manga,hentai,doujinshi,Final Fantasy,gaming stuff,anime stuff,manga stuff,hentai stuff,Final Fantasy stuff,foreign movies and foreign shows & if they ever sees my taste too as well well you can imagine how awkward it can be.

& you can imagine how embarrassing it can be especially if some girl/woman comes over to your place if you're dating,if she's your gf or if she's your wife/if you're getting married and if she sees them even though i love other games,anime & manga other then adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims & otome games & she'll more likely say to me pervert alert or pedophile alert without getting to know me for who i am when I'm not a pervert & I'm not a pedophile anyway thanks for your understanding,thanks for your help,thanks for your advice & tips.

& to end it here no no i don't have anyone I'm still single when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to i don't know how will she react to it if she sees my entire collection of gaming,anime,manga,hentai,doujinshi,Final Fantasy,gaming stuff,anime stuff,manga stuff,hentai stuff,Final Fantasy stuff,foreign movies and foreign shows including my other collection even though i love other games,anime & manga other then adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims & otome games.

Including if she finds out/found out who are my favorite actresses,foreign actresses,actors & foreign actors thanks again for your time & don't worry I'm doing awesome as always and so far my collection is safe & before you ask me no hurricane Matthew didn't get to our home & my collection if you're were wondering & if you were worried .
    Last edited by LordScott; 11-10-2016, 02:33 PM.

Your post seems to be a bit messed up, don't know if it's the website FUBARing again or what. As for what I can understand of your post, if you serious about your 2d habit, be open about it. If you dating already and she seems comfortable with who you are so far then tell her about it. Your GF will find out about it one way or another so it's better to do it sooner than later; it only gets more awkward the longer you wait.
    Currently reading: Kumodesuga Nanika?
    Watching: Naitsuma

Comment

Working...
    X