Dollfie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollfie

Do anyone collect dollfie here? i am really interest in dollfie and i am going to own one soon
    yea whatever

Fenix does.

Comment

Hah... Yep I do... I have 3 Volk's Dollfie Dream Saber, Tohsaka Rin, and Kanu Unchou. I also have Dollfie Dream Sister Marisa on order. So that will be my fourth one.

Not too many photos but I do have a dollfie section on my web site. http://awtlblog.vitsco.com/category/toys/dollfie-toys/
      Phoenix's Toy Web Page has detailed photo of my growing figures collection. Check out the Home Page link on My Profile Page if anyone is interested.

Comment

One question, how hard is to get certain Volk's Dollfie? Not the one that sold out.
        The one i want is Tohsaka Rin, but that one is impossible for me to get since at current price, i can buy 2nd hand bimmer (e39 and older anyway)
        But let say for example, due to new Fate/Stay Night movie, they gonna release new Tohsaka Rin, how hard is to able to own her?

I also see Asuka and Ayanami, if i read right, that is Japan release only

HF-Nyoro-Ni....err...HF-Haruhi-Ism member # 139

Comment

I want a Dollfie with the custom T2 head hehehe but no money hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by ryolo View Post
            I want a Dollfie with the custom T2 head hehehe but no money hahahahah
            i want a custom T2 head too! there is such head that exist? currently i have my friend's sasara staying with me saving up for Yuki but the price keep increasing..

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
            Hah... Yep I do... I have 3 Volk's Dollfie Dream Saber, Tohsaka Rin, and Kanu Unchou. I also have Dollfie Dream Sister Marisa on order. So that will be my fourth one.

Not too many photos but I do have a dollfie section on my web site. http://awtlblog.vitsco.com/category/toys/dollfie-toys/
            your kanu is beautiful! so is your rin and saber! great blog as well

Originally posted by Omnigitist View Post
            One question, how hard is to get certain Volk's Dollfie? Not the one that sold out.
            The one i want is Tohsaka Rin, but that one is impossible for me to get since at current price, i can buy 2nd hand bimmer (e39 and older anyway)
            But let say for example, due to new Fate/Stay Night movie, they gonna release new Tohsaka Rin, how hard is to able to own her?

u can try to camp at yahoo auction japan for the full set or just the head to appear, Rin price is quite average, after Unlimited blade work the price is still quite stable
            Last edited by Reigner18; 10-10-2010, 04:47 PM.
            yea whatever

Comment

If we are talking about Dollfie Dreams, then the only ones that are easy to get is Volk's regular image characters. That would be Aoi and Yukino. All the rest are hard to get. Yes if you located on continental USA then you can participate in Volks USA's lottery as well as their sales. Which tends to be a bit better than Volks International. But it is still hard to get none the less. And that's why my dolls are all from Yahoo Japan Auction.

One think you can keep in mind, Volks nearly never re-release a doll. Which means whatever Volks released to the market before was all you will be able to get your hand on for. That's why some of the popular dolls increase in price as time goes on. I got my Rin at around 70,000 JPY (plus deputy service and shipping and so on). But that's the price back in 2009. This year, you can expect to pay 100,000 JPY for it and it probably will not come down. But look at the positive side, Saber Alter is going these days for well over 200,000 JPY. So Tohsaka Rin is actually not that bad, it only increased in price for 100% while Saber Alter has increased by as much as 300%. (Saber Alter has the almost the same MSRP 52,000 JPY compare to Rin's 48,000 JPY)

Currently there seems to be only one Rin listed on YJA:

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...ab_ex=commerce

And yes Asuka and Ayanami are Japan release only. Again for these older dolls, the best bet now is probably always Yahoo Japan Auction and so on. For up coming releases, then you can always hope that it will come to Volks USA (again assuming that you are located in North America) and then try you luck on the lottery.
              Last edited by Fenix; 10-10-2010, 05:27 PM.
              Phoenix's Toy Web Page has detailed photo of my growing figures collection. Check out the Home Page link on My Profile Page if anyone is interested.

Comment

Unfortunately i live 8 hours from Japan. At ebay, Rin list around 429,230 JPY! O_O
                When i began my PVC collection, I'm just 1 month too late when i knew about Volk's DD and yes, you're right about Saber Alter, i check the price around mid year, the one on ebay cost double the price you state (ouch) and a few min ago, i check again and the price now is around 525,280 JPY.

At 100k JPY is affordable to me, just a few month of fasting rather than 429k JPY. I can feel the warmth light shoving from my head now. Thank you for your both input!

Now, to find english version, I'm sure i read it somewhere in merchandise section.

Make me wonder, why such huge gap with ebay and YJA?
                Last edited by Omnigitist; 10-11-2010, 07:52 AM.

Comment

The T2 head were custom made specials that went on auction a while back. Only saw it once and it fetch some stupid prices. Fenix might remember it.

Comment

oh god ): now i really want a T2 custom head..
                    but for my area Dollfie is kinda expensive after shipping etc..
                    yea whatever

Comment

Unfortunately i live 8 hours from Japan. At ebay, Rin list around 429,230 JPY! O_O
                      When i began my PVC collection, I'm just 1 month too late when i knew about Volk's DD and yes, you're right about Saber Alter, i check the price around mid year, the one on ebay cost double the price you state (ouch) and a few min ago, i check again and the price now is around 525,280 JPY.

At 100k JPY is affordable to me, just a few month of fasting rather than 429k JPY. I can feel the warmth light shoving from my head now. Thank you for your both input!

Now, to find english version, I'm sure i read it somewhere in merchandise section.

Make me wonder, why such huge gap with ebay and YJA?
                      When you say 429K JPY on eBay, I'd assume you mean this one, listing for 4,900 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item5636dc60d8

Just ignore it. It's some eBay seller fishing for big loaded fish that doesn't want to spend any more of its energy searching for better answers.

And of course that Saber you mentioned is probably this one for 6,000 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item5637705a13
                      And Saber Alter for an even more ridicous 12,000 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item3357d81131

Gosh for that price the Saber Alter, you can get a pretty good 2nd hand bimmer hahahaaaa.

Acquaint yourself with Yahoo Japan Auction deputy services. There is a big sticky thread but you still need to learn the process for whichever one you want to use I guess. Once you got the process all down and has the money then you don't really need to find the English language of the auction. Most deputy just need the URL or the auction item ID which is easily identified from that page. Then the rest of the work belongs to deputy service. You pay them some fees and it probably costs you somewhere around 10%-13% in fees + shipping from Japan to you. So it shouldn't be that bad.

Originally posted by ryolo View Post
                      The T2 head were custom made specials that went on auction a while back. Only saw it once and it fetch some stupid prices. Fenix might remember it.
                      Yeah I remember that custom T2 head. Very expensive (more than 100K JPY if I remember it right) since it was well done. These days you can custom commission a DD head for a reasonable price. But at the same time, they are not all that well done though.

Originally posted by Reigner18 View Post
                      oh god ): now i really want a T2 custom head..
                      but for my area Dollfie is kinda expensive after shipping etc..
                      Well it all depend on what you are after I guess. I was just looking back at all the things I spent on my dolls, the doll's price actually is only a small percentage. Heh. I spent way more on clothings and accessories for the dolls than the dolls themselves. Hah. Oh well, how typical of me eh?
                      Last edited by Fenix; 10-11-2010, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Most informative. Saber Alter, at that price, i can literally buy new reasonably price local make car, brand new! better yet, might as well go for candy girl, much cheaper.

Got friend that can help me with the bid, luckily.

Thank for the help sa!

Comment

i have taken some photos of dollfies that currently stays at my house ^^

do visit and take a look

DD Sasara Kusugawa - To heart 2

http://reigner18.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                          When you say 429K JPY on eBay, I'd assume you mean this one, listing for 4,900 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item5636dc60d8

Just ignore it. It's some eBay seller fishing for big loaded fish that doesn't want to spend any more of its energy searching for better answers.

And of course that Saber you mentioned is probably this one for 6,000 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item5637705a13
                          And Saber Alter for an even more ridicous 12,000 USD: http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-DD-Action-...item3357d81131

Gosh for that price the Saber Alter, you can get a pretty good 2nd hand bimmer hahahaaaa.

Acquaint yourself with Yahoo Japan Auction deputy services. There is a big sticky thread but you still need to learn the process for whichever one you want to use I guess. Once you got the process all down and has the money then you don't really need to find the English language of the auction. Most deputy just need the URL or the auction item ID which is easily identified from that page. Then the rest of the work belongs to deputy service. You pay them some fees and it probably costs you somewhere around 10%-13% in fees + shipping from Japan to you. So it shouldn't be that bad.

Yeah I remember that custom T2 head. Very expensive (more than 100K JPY if I remember it right) since it was well done. These days you can custom commission a DD head for a reasonable price. But at the same time, they are not all that well done though.

Well it all depend on what you are after I guess. I was just looking back at all the things I spent on my dolls, the doll's price actually is only a small percentage. Heh. I spent way more on clothings and accessories for the dolls than the dolls themselves. Hah. Oh well, how typical of me eh?
                          i am pretty big T2 fan ^^ combining it DD would be perfect combo to kill me
                          also, i think thatt guy selling the saber alter in Ebay is quite a famous scammer from hong kong, u can get saber alter including shipping for around 3k USD plus minus, not 12k usd
                          Last edited by Reigner18; 10-12-2010, 07:46 AM.
                          yea whatever

Comment

Yep so true. A few weeks ago I saw a Saber Alter went on YJA for just a bit under 3K USD. So that's definitely the going price.

Woohoo, my Saber's worth a lot more money now. Gosh seems to be doing better than any other investment hahahahahahaaaa....

Comment

I Don't know what is Dolfie

Comment

Working...
                              X