This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bragging Thread II - The Sequel

This thread is to provide a place for all goods-buyers to boast about exhaustive lists of REAL anime/bishoujo games merchandise that they have currently (or are going to have in the very near future). We already have one for KEY, but what about everything else?

The bounds covered by the term "REAL anime/bishoujo games merchandise":

- Official anime DVD's licensed in your own country or in other countries (R1's, R2's, R4's, and official R3's accepted). No pirated ones.
    - Officially released music/drama/etc. CD's (including JPop and bishoujo games and anime related CDs)
    - Officially released figurines and models (including gashapons, gunpla, etc.)
    - Officially released manga (translated or otherwise), artbooks, etc. May include published doujin's.
    - Officially released posters and wallscrolls (but due to the torrential nature of magazine posters, posters from magazines, even though official, should not be listed).
    - Official pencilboards, keychains, plushies
    - Official Japan-released Cards: telephone cards, postcards, trading cards (Excludes American versions of trading cards for obvious reasons). Try not to make your cardlist too long, you might say something like "150 Premium Sister Princess plastic trading cards".
    - Official games media (CDs, DVDs) for the game itself or games directly related to the anime.

Try not to include too many pictures, unless it's really rare and stuff.

Remember, the more official stuff you have, the bigger your online sperm-count! Pirated stuff is a spermicide!

(Shamelessly stolen from icie.)

Link to the original:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ragging-Thread

ja ne

Finally a new headquarters for us

Comment

IIRC This is probably like the 4th Bragging thread since.
      OMG tadaima
      Bought a PSP only to find out that they've made a better, Mon-Hun version. This happened with my first PSP too. Fu*k.

Comment

just wanna share my doll which I made an entire 6hrs (where 4 hrs are used for dead thinking of designs)..I'm not good at this and I just wanna try if making doll is harder than building a gundam...she doesn't have any name yet since I haven''t finished her hair..
        she's the violet haired doll..I don't really know how to style the hair..the hair is made from saran btw and I've read many things on how easy to style it but I'm scared..I don't have any spare wig here..T_T

other pic:
        Spoiler

Comment

Yay forum is back!!! Welcome back everyone!

Finally time for my uber brag!!

Ladies and gents, I present you Otaku Display Room MK II.

Larger version here : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...serialNumber=1

The left and right got chopped off. But here they are:
          Left : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...2_itemId=11464
          Right : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...serialNumber=1

PC area with my Guyver shelf.
          LCD are on gas lift arms, mounted to the wall.

Guyver shelf populated.

There's still the mecha shelf to populate. But I'm happy with progress thus far. Completely broke but it's worth it! lol

Comment

Nice ryolo, now you have way too much space between the figures and need to fill those gaps hahahahahaha....

Are those IKEA LACK shelf you piled under the Detolf cabinets?

No I'm back dreaming of more space for me to display all my toys hah...
            Phoenix's Toy Web Page has detailed photo of my growing figures collection. Check out the Home Page link on My Profile Page if anyone is interested.

Comment

Yeh I know, there are shelves where there are only 1 or 2 figures in it!!! lol

But for now it'll stay like that. I also didn't unpack a few figures too. Probably will sell those off.

The shelf under the detolf is IKEA Expedit.

Comment

@ ryolo i'm jelly :S
                nice collection

Comment

@ ryolo

I need to train more how to take figure picture like you <3

HF-Nyoro-Ni....err...HF-Haruhi-Ism member # 139

Comment

Lots and lots of practice!!!

Comment

Damn that's uh...nice ryolo someday I'll be able to get to your kind of living standard and fancy out my collection like that!!

I'll make a mini brag compare to you my genuine BOME original 1/3 ignis

Comment

Wow, that thing is huge... o_o;
                        Currently reading: ReLIFE, UQHolder, Ajin
                        Watching: Gate, OreFuro

Comment

Originally posted by ryolo View Post
                          Yay forum is back!!! Welcome back everyone!

Finally time for my uber brag!!

Ladies and gents, I present you Otaku Display Room MK II.

Larger version here : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...serialNumber=1

The left and right got chopped off. But here they are:
                          Left : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...2_itemId=11464
                          Right : http://winterscar.com/main.php?g2_vi...serialNumber=1

PC area with my Guyver shelf.
                          LCD are on gas lift arms, mounted to the wall.

Guyver shelf populated.

There's still the mecha shelf to populate. But I'm happy with progress thus far. Completely broke but it's worth it! lol
                          * First Reaction *
                          OMG HOW CAN YOUR HOUSE HAVE SO MUCH SPACE. Do you know my house is so small I can only make way for like what. 2 tiny display cabinets TT.TT I don't live in big houses. Here in Singapore I live in a 3 room flat instead ==
                          * Second Reaction *
                          OMG SO MANY SO AWESOME SO COOL It's to the extent I feel jealous. CONGRATULATIONS you have succeeded in bragging

Iku Mizushima ~ Starry Sky in Autumn ~
                          +Rep my post if it helped or if you like it ~ Have a great day!
                          ( I will be on hiatus for a very long time because school has started and there's alot for me to catch up. I'll come back once in a while ( probably every month, once. )

Comment

Originally posted by theultimatebrucelee View Post
                            Damn that's uh...nice ryolo someday I'll be able to get to your kind of living standard and fancy out my collection like that!!

I'll make a mini brag compare to you my genuine BOME original 1/3 ignis
                            Woah that's massive man, holy crap 1/3!!! And that Dizzy is also on my want list too! But budget constraint has put me off buying it. Furnitures comes first.

Originally posted by sonicfan1997 View Post
                            * First Reaction *
                            OMG HOW CAN YOUR HOUSE HAVE SO MUCH SPACE. Do you know my house is so small I can only make way for like what. 2 tiny display cabinets TT.TT I don't live in big houses. Here in Singapore I live in a 3 room flat instead ==
                            * Second Reaction *
                            OMG SO MANY SO AWESOME SO COOL It's to the extent I feel jealous. CONGRATULATIONS you have succeeded in bragging
                            Actually my house is pretty small. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house on a 230 square metre block. The reason why I have so much space is that I live alone. The whole house is mine to do with as I please. Not just 1 room hehehe.

Comment

Hahaha no wonder! I live with like another 4 people == Neh. Do you have Tiger and Bunny figurines

Iku Mizushima ~ Starry Sky in Autumn ~
                              +Rep my post if it helped or if you like it ~ Have a great day!
                              ( I will be on hiatus for a very long time because school has started and there's alot for me to catch up. I'll come back once in a while ( probably every month, once. )

Comment

Working...
                              X