My otaku den.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My otaku den.

Finally got access to a great camera and decided to finally show off my collection. granted this is only a fraction of what I own. Most of my manga and retro games are still in storage and I’m currently trying to find some affordable shelves and what not to properly display them.

As you can see I try to keep a clean and tidy area I just cannot stand a dirty room.
    Entering my room.
    Spoiler

My PC
    Spoiler

My video game set up
    Spoiler

Figures
    Spoiler

bit of a Nami fan and some dvds
    Spoiler

So, how do I stack up?
    Last edited by femaleninjaseducer; 05-23-2012, 12:06 AM.

Very very cool. Though you should tidy it up a bit

Comment

Those loose wires need to be tucked away...

and no role of toilet paper next to the computer? How can you call yourself an otaku without one?

Comment

Cleaner than my room and it has more stuff in it (though I have more furniture and two computers). You manage to have all those game systems set up (or at least set out) at once using that shelf... I might just steal that idea.

And there's definitely more posters and figures than I even possess, so that nets you some points. However, I do not sense a single Linux distro in your room! Windows is for games only! Says the guy typing this on a Windows7 machine...
        Is that computer background custom? Just wondering since I don't recognize it (I rarely change mine, but I've been making my own out of manga covers. It's only slightly cheating).

So I'd say, overall, it's pretty interesting. I do think you should to organize those wires some. I'd be afraid of damaging something by pulling a plug or making a short. Not my call though.
        Do I need to say anything?
        [/URL]
        I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

In hindsight, I probably should have tucked those cables better, however it is usually just me up here and I am incredibly careful. That’s only a small amount of wall scroll I have the other part of my room has more but aside from the bed is pretty barren so I chose to omit it.

In addition, I should have moved the pillows off my pc chair but the thing has such bad support that I rather need them. Now that I have a new job, I want to add some new things. I really want to get a ryomo shimei PVC figure because if you have not noticed I have a thing for her.

Originally posted by sholum View Post
          Cleaner than my room and it has more stuff in it (though I have more furniture and two computers). You manage to have all those game systems set up (or at least set out) at once using that shelf... I might just steal that idea.

And there's definitely more posters and figures than I even possess, so that nets you some points. However, I do not sense a single Linux distro in your room! Windows is for games only! Says the guy typing this on a Windows7 machine...
          Is that computer background custom? Just wondering since I don't recognize it (I rarely change mine, but I've been making my own out of manga covers. It's only slightly cheating).

So I'd say, overall, it's pretty interesting. I do think you should to organize those wires some. I'd be afraid of damaging something by pulling a plug or making a short. Not my call though.
          I just found that wallpaper on desktop nexus .com they have a ton of great wallpapers and they scale them according to your monitor’s resolution.
          Last edited by TSR; 06-16-2012, 09:36 AM. Reason: Do not double post. Please use the edit function.

Comment

Dude, I just wan't to say, you are truly blessed to have a room like this.
            Hell, if I get enough money, I would like to make my house look similar to your room!
            Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~

Comment

Originally posted by HiguraShiki View Post
              Dude, I just wan't to say, you are truly blessed to have a room like this.
              Hell, if I get enough money, I would like to make my house look similar to your room!

Really? Wow thanks. I personally don’t think it’s that impressive compared to other rooms I’ve seen online.

Comment

Originally posted by femaleninjaseducer View Post
                Really? Wow thanks. I personally don’t think it’s that impressive compared to other rooms I’ve seen online.
                Its good enough. How long did it take for you to make your room like that?
                Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~

Comment

Originally posted by HiguraShiki View Post
                  Its good enough. How long did it take for you to make your room like that?
                  My collections been growing since 97. It really exploded in 2001 when I got my first job then when I bought my first pc back in 06 was when I started to buy the more fancier stuff.

Comment

Holy hell dude ! ~
                    Thats freaking amazing !

Well I am just starting my collection, I wonder hom much that room of yours worth
                    Keep it up

Comment

That is quite the collection you have there and a video game collection too.
                      HF-TypeMoon #4, (UnO)HF-DOA#64
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I1nk View Post
                        That is quite the collection you have there and a video game collection too.
                        You should see my steam game list.

Comment

Wooow, that is soo cool.

Jealous of that Nami mousepad LOL
                          You have a pretty nice stack of games as well as figures/posters,etc

Wayy more filled than my room, it looks empty compared to yours!

Comment

Working...
                          X