Just starting my collection :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting my collection :P

Well I just started my collection, and I have allot of figures I want to buy ! ~
    Since I was just a lil teen ager, I have wanted to have allot of anime figures but I just could not afford it.
    Well I am now more or less an adult, And have the money to buy as much as I want ^^, SO !
    The first one I bought was Yomi Takanashi, from BRS. At the time I was watching BRS and fell in love with that character.
    So I decided that Yomi will be my first figure in my new collection. So I bought It and was happy with it
    I filmed a video that shows all the content in the box apart from the figure itself, check it out.

Well my next project will be Hatsune Miku Racing figure, This one Is on its way to me. And will arrive next week ^^

Plus, I Pre-Ordered another figure that will arrive at november (according to the shop I bought it from )
    It will be Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown :

But untill November I am positive that I will buy some more figures
    But for now I think thats It ! ~
    Will Glad to hear what you guys think

Every collection starts small. Where do you buy your figures? I usually get mine from eBay, Amazon and play-asia.

Comment

Originally posted by femaleninjaseducer View Post
      Every collection starts small. Where do you buy your figures? I usually get mine from eBay, Amazon and play-asia.
      Hello there ^^

I buy my figures from a shop based In the UK, http://www.tokyotoys.com/ .
      It has a wide variety of figures for reasonable price, I am very happy with them.
      They have a great customer service aswell ! ~

By the way idk which figure I should buy after I get Miku and Inori :S so many to choose from !

Thank you for the reaply, Take care ~

Comment

Originally posted by RainShinobi View Post
        Hello there ^^

I buy my figures from a shop based In the UK, http://www.tokyotoys.com/ .
        It has a wide variety of figures for reasonable price, I am very happy with them.
        They have a great customer service aswell ! ~

By the way idk which figure I should buy after I get Miku and Inori :S so many to choose from !

Thank you for the reaply, Take care ~
        I go by what’s my favorite character from an anime, manga or video game. If I find something that catches my interest I buy it.

Comment

AmiAmi and J-list are two good options. Have you thought on giving them a try?

Comment

Originally posted by femaleninjaseducer View Post
            I go by what’s my favorite character from an anime, manga or video game. If I find something that catches my interest I buy it.
            Well likewise, But sometimes I look at a figure and go "Thats pretty ! ~ " and then I watch the series
            The problem Is that I wana buy them all ! ~ lol

Originally posted by animreview View Post
            AmiAmi and J-list are two good options. Have you thought on giving them a try?
            Well I have tried AmiAmi In the past but they couldnt accept my credit card idk why, but maybe I should use paypal for this .
            J-List Is new for me so thank you for this
            I Think I should buy other merch like DVD's and artbooks from J-list, because tokytoys dont offer many dvd's.

Thank you for your kind comments, I should be getting Miku this week or on sunday. I am considering doing a unboxing/review of it.
            Would like to hear what do you guys think

Well anyways cya soon

Comment

Well I have tried AmiAmi In the past but they couldnt accept my credit card idk why, but maybe I should use paypal for this .
              J-List Is new for me so thank you for this
              I Think I should buy other merch like DVD's and artbooks from J-list, because tokytoys dont offer many dvd's.

Thank you for your kind comments, I should be getting Miku this week or on sunday. I am considering doing a unboxing/review of it.
              Would like to hear what do you guys think

Well anyways cya soon
              J-list is a very intelligent way of investing money. It's very safe and they have a really efficient and polite service.

I would personally love to hear your reviews, it looks very interesting and maybe you even convince me of buying a Miku one. Tell us if you're gonna carry out the idea or not.

Comment

I have bought 3 figurines so far.
                My first figurine was Miyuki from Lucky Star at ComicCon
                My second and third figurines were Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay Night and Kuroko from Railgun/Index
                Both I got from AnimeNEXT

So yea, I got all 3 at conventions.
                Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~

Comment

J-list is a very intelligent way of investing money. It's very safe and they have a really efficient and polite service.

I would personally love to hear your reviews, it looks very interesting and maybe you even convince me of buying a Miku one. Tell us if you're gonna carry out the idea or not.
                  Well I am planing to do a Unboxing/Review of my new hatsune figure, It should arrive by the end of this week. Maybe even tomrrow.
                  I also want to make a better quality video, with a better camera so I need to ask a friend of mine that owns a good camera to help me film my next video.

But be sure that I will be speaking In the video and will apply my thoughts.
                  I just hope my english accent wont demolish the whole thing

HiguraShiki
                  I have bought 3 figurines so far.
                  My first figurine was Miyuki from Lucky Star at ComicCon
                  My second and third figurines were Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay Night and Kuroko from Railgun/Index
                  Both I got from AnimeNEXT

So yea, I got all 3 at conventions.
                  Oh man ! ~ Fate/Stay Night Character Is my next project after Inori from guilty Crown.
                  Just need some more money
                  And I dont get to go to Cons so often, because of work. So yeah, Figures from Online shops for me

Comment

My first was Kohaku from Tsukihime. what FSN character are you going for first?
                    HF-TypeMoon #4, (UnO)HF-DOA#64
                    sigpic

Comment

As a UK resident, I do have to ask... You do know that TokyoToys have done some "questionable" business practices in the past, right? Their prices are actually rather expensive (especially their Gunpla) and they have been known to deal with counterfeit merchandise as well.

They're not as bad as ebay but watch yourself when you deal with them.

Comment

Well I am planing to do a Unboxing/Review of my new hatsune figure, It should arrive by the end of this week. Maybe even tomrrow.
                        I also want to make a better quality video, with a better camera so I need to ask a friend of mine that owns a good camera to help me film my next video.

But be sure that I will be speaking In the video and will apply my thoughts.
                        I just hope my english accent wont demolish the whole thing
                        Please tell us when you finish doing it so we can watch. Don't worry about the accent, I even prefer people with foreign accents, they sound way cooler.

Comment

Working...
                        X