Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show your Hentai-Collection! [Original Pieces and Rare Items!] (NSFW!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your Hentai-Collection! [Original Pieces and Rare Items!] (NSFW!)

Hey!!

So, i did not find any similar thread so i just wanted to start one!
    Its not like posting a picture of your 500TB Hentai HDD It is for the Fans under us, who really buy the stuff they like and love!

Im a collector from germany and ill import nearly everything from Japan (some figures from china)
    For me im a HUGE fan of Lilith-Soft especially Asagi. I hope to see some nice collections from you people here =)

Well i start, this is my room!

Spoiler

My 4 lovely Dakimakuras (Last year Asagi Dakimakura get a spot on the wall soon!)

My Collection of DVDs/Doujins etc. on the Wall

My PVC/Resin Collection!

My DVDs and Hentai Games!

My Doujins (KTC)

Rest of my Doujins

Aaaaand my Artbooks!

UPDATE:

Hope you enjoyed!

Brezel

(to admins, i hope im in the right forum, if not, please move me =) )
    Last edited by Brezel; 03-08-2013, 01:27 PM. Reason: Add spoiler.

Couldn't this be put in Hentai Discussions since it's NSFW specific? Myself and a few others were thinking of making this topic recently.

Anyways wow, that's really impressive. Looks like you could use this new Kagami wall scroll though:

What are the dimensions and sizes on all those framed pictures? Are they just printed papers you did yourself? And what's the source of the image directly above your monitor? Not sure I know that one. I bet this one would make an awesome poster: http://sadpanda.us/images/1330150-A96ZUO8.jpg

Also you got the Asagi figure... would love to get my hands on that sometime.

I myself am very much obsessed with Aojiru / Inyouchuu, so I started importing a few things last year as well and will keep buying more when I can this year. The Kowaku no Toki daki was pretty beat up, but oh well heh. I'll have to take more pictures as it grows sometime and I'd like to scan the telecards I got to see if I can blow them up a bit for clean larger images.

http://www.imgnook.com/JdRi1

http://www.imgnook.com/JE687

Basically I have:
    - Kowaku no Toki daki
    - Inyouchuu Shoku vol 1-2
    - Inyouchuu Shoku Complete Edition
    - Aojiru Works (250 page artbook)
    - Inyouchuu Etsu artbook
    - Two Inyouchuu telecards, one Hanamaru 2
    - Interesting four page promotional pictures for Inyouchuu Etsu, glossy thick material
    - Inyouchuu Shoku DVD-PG edition

Plan to get:
    - Kowaku no Toki DVD-PG
    - Inyouchuu Etsu DVD-PG
    - Inyouchuu vol 1 (maybe not vol 2 until I care enough, wasn't a huge fan)
    - Inyouchuu Etsu vol 1-2 (probably DVD's and not the BD's)
    - Inyouchuu Shoku (original boxed game)
    - Inyouchuu (original boxed game)
    - Mouryou no Nie (either DVD-PG or original boxed game)
    - Kowaku no Toki vol 1-2
    - More telecards
    Last edited by EchelonV; 01-05-2013, 10:31 AM.
    #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

Hey! Great reply!
      Well i didnt bought the Scroll because it was a bit too big for me!

The Posters arent Scanned these are the ORIGINAL Gifts u get for buying the Dakimakuras, Games etc.!!

Comment

Oh did they all come framed?

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

Nono haha, i bought the frames myself, they are normally A3 size Posters, the 2 small ones are selfmade frames (B5 called in Japan) And the middle one is from the Kaptina Artbook (Also a selfmade frame)
          The Asagi in the Swimsuit and the Asagi at the Pole are from the Figure, Ingrid, Spreading Asagi, laying Asagi and Sakura are Posters from the Dakimakuras.
          You are collecting Telephone Cards? I got 2, one from the Kaptina Artbook adn one from the Taimanin Asagi Premium Box, gotta make pic from them too.

Comment

WOW Brezel, that sure is a big collection. And the set up is really neat too.
            Are you checking Yahoo auctions? I've seen Lilith's C83 stuff there already.

Heh, I can't take my eyes from those pictures

EchelonV, that's not bad either. You certainly are some hardcore fans, going through all the hassle associated with importing items from Japan.

My collection is only digital. I collect various games and goods, specially from Lilith and Typemoon, but have yet to play many of the games. It's a wierd trait of mine. Once I acquire something I tend to ignore it, and then, some time later (maybe years) go back at it and start using it.
            E.g: I've yet to play the recently launched Taimanin Asagi 3.

I was tempted to buy it this christmas but in the end I held back. It's not like I have the privacy to safely keep that sort of material around and I'm keeping my savings for when I finish my thesis and look for an internship/job, probably abroad. However, in the future I would like to purchase some goods too.

Dark Initiative

Comment

Yeah this a cool thread idea, it's cool to know what fans have collected and the different JP developers they support and like.

Wow that's a real nice collection love how you framed the extra gift posters you get with the games, keeps there condition and makes them look more visually impressive.
              Your room is really tidy and well organized nice presentation, I also noticed the art books you have which incline you like Sei Shojou works and Kagami both top tier artists.

Is that all your JP import games?
              How much do you reckon you spent on making that collection it looks like you gotta a good income to have such a grand collection?
              Also what would you want to add or get in the future?

I have loads of electronics and wires every where real mess, my collection is mostly American released eroge anime's and vn's, amongst lots of standard manga series and dvds and games stuff.
              I'm hoping TA3 will be added in soon once customs set it free. I really need to get some frames and pics like that for some posters.
              I need to borrow a high quality camera and good light source to get some pics up of my own collection some which is stored boxed and out the way and tidy up the place for presentation.
              I wouldn't even consider them rare items which makes is no where near has impressive has you own. I hope I don't procrastinate and get round to sorting some quality pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Murderous Int View Post
                Yeah this a cool thread idea, it's cool to know what fans have collected and the different JP developers they support and like.

Wow that's a real nice collection love how you framed the extra gift posters you get with the games, keeps there condition and makes them look more visually impressive.
                Your room is really tidy and well organized nice presentation, I also noticed the art books you have which incline you like Sei Shojou works and Kagami both top tier artists.

Is that all your JP import games?
                How much do you reckon you spent on making that collection it looks like you gotta a good income to have such a grand collection?
                Also what would you want to add or get in the future?

I have loads of electronics and wires every where real mess, my collection is mostly American released eroge anime's and vn's, amongst lots of standard manga series and dvds and games stuff.
                I'm hoping TA3 will be added in soon once customs set it free. I really need to get some frames and pics like that for some posters.
                I need to borrow a high quality camera and good light source to get some pics up of my own collection some which is stored boxed and out the way and tidy up the place for presentation.
                I wouldn't even consider them rare items which makes is no where near has impressive has you own. I hope I don't procrastinate and get round to sorting some quality pics.
                Thanks alot =) I hope more people will reply to this thread and show theyr collections!

Yes these are all my imported Games/DVD Boxes. Im looking forward for the upcoming Lilith-Soft/Pixy DVD Boxes and Games. TA3 is under its way (currently at the German customs )
                I hope they release Tentacle and Witches DVD box soon, so that would be the next box i order. Also i love the Dakimakuras they release, sadly i missed Marie Mamiya (sold out) Im not buying Asuka cause i think thats a pretty boring one, and im really looking forward for a new Ingrid, Murasaki or CARA!!! (The Bloodlord) I defenetly think they will come this year!

Well i spend alot of money the last 3 years for this stuff... i got arround 30 Figures (each arround 100€). The Dakimakuras cost me with taxes shipping etc arround 200€ each. One DVD box or Game is like 300% for me from the original price... so i think i spend like 6-7k€ the last 3 years for my hobby.... maybe more i dont know and i dont care, you only live once!

Comment

Originally posted by Brezel View Post
                  .... maybe more i dont know and i dont care, you only live once!
                  Haha well said!

Comment

HUGE UPDATE from my latest orders + changed Dakimakura position :>

2 New Lilith-Soft Games incomming in April!

Comment

Hey you have a very great collections, and a great rooms to support your collections too.
                      I know it is a pain for us who live outside Japan because importing it our self, especially using forwarding service costs no little.
                      I see your dedication, to Lilith is very high.

And I see some Sei Shoujo stuff, did you pre-order Dominance Limited Edition too?

You got a nice life, that is for sure.

Comment

Wow, im jealous

Comment

Nice collection man *gives good rep*

Comment

part of my huge collection, that i have decided to sell.

Comment

only have doujinshi
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X