Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Able to Display Things! I Have a Lot of Awesome Stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Able to Display Things! I Have a Lot of Awesome Stuff.

I will of course be showing off my Japanese related stuff, but the section does say "collections" just generally, so I hope it's OK to link my other stuff too. I have very broad interests.

I actually just recently began opening my figures to display. Unfortunately due to sucky circumstances I was stuck living in a trailer for most of my life so far and only just now was able to afford a house! I filled my first display cabinet, but will seriously need like three more. This is an example of all the stuff I need to display:

Here's what fit in my very first display cabinet:

Some of my statues as they were displayed at my former residence:

I also love The Brave Little Toaster more than anything; here's a collection of what I have so far: http://imgur.com/a/vy24z

I think that's enough for now; I have tons more when I get to finding a proper place for them.

I also love The Brave Little Toaster more than anything;
    Omg, I remember watching the movie in french over and over when I was a kid. you made me remember it, I may have to watch the film just now!
    -Creative Blog 3DCG (Spainish and English atm): http://creativerpg.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Yuann View Post
      Omg, I remember watching the movie in french over and over when I was a kid. you made me remember it, I may have to watch the film just now!
      You totally have to and then I demand you return here so we can gush about how awesome it is together.

Comment

Nice Morrigan
        "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

Originally posted by jinshi0 View Post
          Nice Morrigan
          Thanks! I just wish she were made better. The magnets are really cheap and her wings left paint transfers on her back.

Comment

You totally have to and then I demand you return here so we can gush about how awesome it is together.
            Pure Awesomeness. The story, the music, the feeling and love they put into their work... 20 years has passed and I still think that this is one of the best animation I've seen so far.
            -Creative Blog 3DCG (Spainish and English atm): http://creativerpg.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Yuann View Post
              Pure Awesomeness. The story, the music, the feeling and love they put into their work... 20 years has passed and I still think that this is one of the best animation I've seen so far.
              Oh wow! You watched it already! Yay!

Yeah, I've been lucky enough to accidentally find Rebecca Rees online and she even said how much love went into making the film. That's why I'm so sad about Jerry losing the auction to get the rights back. He was going to make a sequel, but now Waterman entertainment is going to remake the first film and supposedly change the Radio into an iPhone.
              Last edited by R Dorothy; 01-27-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I wasn't aware of the sequel thing, though I dunno if it could be as good as the first one, but at least it still would have been original-

Wait...
                Radio into an iPhone.
                WAT?

It has to be a joke.
                Last edited by Yuann; 01-27-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Very neat and versatile collection, i love it!

Comment

I... remember... that movie... agggghhh fuck my mind is suffering, brain mess. a memory is surfacing...fuck...

anyway i know it bro, i too have all my stuff on boxes but it is cuz i can't find a place to make some sort of Display Cabinet at a decent price. i might try to make it myself XD but wood needs lot of work to make it look cool and i do not have access to a place to solder and cut metal so in the meanwhile i have em in boxes, anyway nice collection. it could be called such since a collection is to collect X of something and those can be considered anime figures or figures in general if you include the other non anime ones.

Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
                    Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
                    "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

Comment

Wow amazing collection

Comment

Working...
                      X