The bounds covered by the term "REAL anime/bishoujo games merchandise":
- Official anime DVD's licensed in your own country or in other countries (R1's, R2's, R4's, and official R3's accepted). No pirated ones.
- Officially released music/drama/etc. CD's (including JPop and bishoujo games and anime related CDs)
- Officially released figurines and models (including gashapons, gunpla, etc.)
- Officially released manga (translated or otherwise), artbooks, etc. May include published doujin's.
- Officially released posters and wallscrolls (but due to the torrential nature of magazine posters, posters from magazines, even though official, should not be listed).
- Official pencilboards, keychains, plushies
- Official Japan-released Cards: telephone cards, postcards, trading cards (Excludes American versions of trading cards for obvious reasons). Try not to make your cardlist too long, you might say something like "150 Premium Sister Princess plastic trading cards".
- Official games media (CDs, DVDs) for the game itself or games directly related to the anime.
Try not to include too many pictures, unless it's really rare and stuff.
Remember, the more official stuff you have, the bigger your online sperm-count! Pirated stuff is a spermicide!