Here are another of my updates+what's going on with me round#2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are another of my updates+what's going on with me round#2

Fellow gamers,fellow otaku,fellow Final Fantasy Fans like myself & fellow members like myself this is a update of what's going on with me & what did i get for Christmas+my birthday on December 28th so you all know what's going on with me and what did i added to my collection during that time this is pretty much a another round of updates.

I'm doing awesome as always to start things off we'll start with Christmas I've gotten some nice decent clothes including sweaters and a jacket what i added to my collection is 1 of my favorite T-shirts and it's a Final Fantasy XV T-shirt it's a Chocobo crossing T-shirt to be specific yep i love that shirt it's 1 of my favorite shirts.

& my mom gotten me a PS4 for Christmas if you me to be even more specific it's a uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB slim PS4,i gotten a game Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe edition for PS4,$25 gamestop gift card,for CDs i gotten Shinedown Amaryllis album & Breaking Benjamin shallow bay the best of Breaking Benjamin deluxe edition album.

Aand i also gotten a 32 GB flash drive,on 26th i spend the rest of my other gamestop gift card& use some of my $25 gamestop gift card on gamestop site to buy myself a game of J-stars Victory VS+ for PS4 to both added it to my collection of anime & manga & to added it to my collection of PS4 games too as well and so far i love that game J-stars Victory VS+ before any of you asking me how is it or do i love it.

& for my birthday my grandma got me a Mini NES classics & before you ask me yes i love it i love my Mini NES classics yep whenever I'm in the mood or if i want to play anymore i would diffidently play more of my Mini NES classics & my grandma also gotten of the following CDs Shinedown us and them album,Breaking Benjamin Dark before dawn album,Nickleback All the right reasons & a 2nd copy of Nickelback here and now album.

I'm still waiting for my mom to get me a FFXV don't worry if any of you ever want me to let you all know if i finally get the game in my collection feel free to ask or let me know just checking in & let you all fellow gamers,fellow otakus,fellow Final Fantasy Fans like myself & fellow members like myself know what's going on & what did i get in my collection & what's new with me.

Like i said don't worry I'm doing awesome as always,also don't worry i will never stop being a gamer,a otaku & a Final Fantasy fan and if you don't mind me i like to end here by giving 2 side notes and feel free to either share your suggestions of what i should get or comment only if you want to & if any of you want to know what systems do i have in my collection so far feel free to ask and I'll gladly tell you if you want me to .

1st side note:i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games, varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy and hentai & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games, varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games .

2nd side note: i admit it that i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally .
    Last edited by LordScott; 01-08-2017, 12:50 PM.
Working...
X