Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find out about events like. Animecon etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find out about events like. Animecon etc.

Hey guys I rarely post, but am a huge anime fan! I'm wondering where do we find all these events. I feel like I'm really missing out and I cannot find anywhere that people post about these events.

Any site or anywhere to lead me to stuff like this and even stuff like game events etc. I just want to be somewhere and have fun! Btw I live in Florida

Thank you!!

Most of the old sites that used to cover this in depth have died over the years. I'd suggest searching anime convention information sites, for a start. And you can try anime convention Florida if you can't/don't want to travel far.

As a general rule, small conventions tend to be friendly and accessible gatherings of fans, but don't have a lot of unique content, while big cons usually have a lot of special attractions, but tend to be rather unintimate, unless you count being packed in long lines with folks who may have some hygiene issues. Largely depends on what you want to see/do/buy and what your budget and time constraints are.

ja ne

Comment

Well we also have this long list of conventions at this site Ta-da!
      Please remember to click on the links, and you'll see a website to click on again for a more recent events and more details.
      Now, i actually never been on one, and am very curious, how was it? I mean, the whole trip on a convention you've been so far?

[Dream Up]Reality is what you shape it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Marygold View Post
        Well we also have this long list of conventions at this site Ta-da!
        Please remember to click on the links, and you'll see a website to click on again for a more recent events and more details.
        Now, i actually never been on one, and am very curious, how was it? I mean, the whole trip on a convention you've been so far?
        MichaelMeansBusiness posted about his adventures in some cons cosplaying as Waluigui or was Luigui? dun remember i`m quite old and tend to have a foggy mind. also he posted some videos or the like. but the ones i really want to go are the ones held in Japan maybe one day who knows...

Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
        Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
        "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

Comment

Originally posted by YamiSouru MkIII View Post
          MichaelMeansBusiness posted about his adventures in some cons cosplaying as Waluigui or was Luigui? dun remember i`m quite old and tend to have a foggy mind. also he posted some videos or the like. but the ones i really want to go are the ones held in Japan maybe one day who knows...
          Take me with you when you do I would love to see conventions at their most brutal prestigious form.

[Dream Up]Reality is what you shape it to be.

Comment

Working...
          X