No announcement yet.

[DRAGON Toys]1/6 T2 Art GirlsTokushu Onna Keimukan MP Kozue Sakakibara [NSFW]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DRAGON Toys]1/6 T2 Art GirlsTokushu Onna Keimukan MP Kozue Sakakibara [NSFW]

It's been a while since I last posted a review. Not too familiar with this camera I've been using as my lighting sucks but I hope I can convey the ecchiness of this latest fig based on the works of one of the titans of hentai.......Tony Taka.

Produced by DRAGON Toys, a subsidiary of Daiki Kougyo which is another subsidiary of Takara/Tomy. Their prior works were the two Bible Black babes Shiraki and Kitami and the "Eve" figures. I was surprised that they snagged this one by Tony given how Skytube seemed to have monopolized all of Tony's ecchi works.

On the package itself:

As you can see, the flash half covers her mammary glands which are all exposed. Prior to opening her, it was wrapped by paper.

No mess no fuss, she comes with two accessories, a miniskirt half lifted while the other isn't (it can be attached to the waist by splitting it on the left side (no instruction manual btw) after detaching both her arms.

She does comes with a big round plastic stand and a detacheable peg that connects to her left heel. This makes her quite stable though you can make her stand on a flat surface without it.

Spoiler

her original pose was based on this illustration, a Daikamura iirc but was modified to have her standing up

Spoiler

The figure itself...........see? At all angles

Spoiler

A little close up..............see the dripping transparent goo in between? The ecchi details are not spared (it is not detacheable) , also, the buttons on her sleeves and the rank bars on her shoulders are painted in detail, same with her military cap. Half dressed/nude uniformed girls are really hot!

And if you saw the picture I previously posted on the Russian police force....you'll see why.

Spoiler

Her expression is quite hard to phantom..............kind of like a mix of shame and post ecstasy?

I've been trying to find any blemish or imperfection on this fig but can find none. OCD wise, her arms in my version is a bit loose when I detach it to change her skirt ( I prefer it without)

She is kind of pricey and DRAGON Toys is already milking it with 2 more re-colors (pink and khaki) which are already sold out btw.

Quality wise, as Daiki has been doing the full and half ecchi figs for quite sometime, well, good that they created Dragon Toys.......like Max Factory's Native line.........focus Daiki......focus.............both like can stand shoulder to shoulder and you can't tell the difference, almost........except for the packaging that is.

On a scale of 1 to 5 ? I give this a 4.999999999
    Price wise
    Last edited by Fenrir72; 08-02-2014, 05:59 PM.
Working...
X