Daiki Kougyo Walkure Romanze 1/6 Celia Cumani Aintree NSFW review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiki Kougyo Walkure Romanze 1/6 Celia Cumani Aintree NSFW review

I'll reviewing two figures concurrently. Both are protagonists for the eroge harem type visual novel Walkure Romanze by Ricotta. The game was followed with an expansion pack of sorts/fan disc "More and More" highlighting new paths for the player to marry /score with other female "knights"

The base art for the figure was done by Kei Komori who specializes with many "not so nice" ero subjects. lol!

That being said, coming from a single base art, you can see how two sculptors can interpret it, leaving their own "style" on the final product.

The sculptor for the blond bombshell school president and jousting prodigy Celia Cumani Aintree is Cobra Kai

Celia was first released last September 2013 after nearly 4 month delay. Another "suntanned" version was recently released.

Each figure has cast off features (everyone's favorite) so this is how both ladies look like with the bikinis.

I'll start with Celia first. as portrayed in the game and anime, classy, smart and yet with a heart of gold. her figure exhibits what every fantasy ideal woman a fanboy would ever imagine. Kind of like what Zelda would look like only without the elfin ears.

Spoiler

Full body shot

This is where you see the Cobra Kai treatment kicks in. His specialty is curvaceous plump sexy. The following pics will attest to that.
    Spoiler

Face shot

Spoiler

All angles

Spoiler

Her "treasure", minimum sculpted unopened detail

Spoiler

Armor or the lack of it never looked so good!

Armor details

Figure feedback:

Excellent! Reminds me of the pose by Venus de Milo hehehe. Really! Cobra Kai poured his effort into the figure. He was able to recreate in 3D what Celia was in 2D. Initially, she appears to have a small head but trust me, just an optical illusion based on her "pose" angle where her chest is thrust forward giving the appearance of a small head.

Also, the armor details are exquisitely painted. Down to the tiny patterns and no seam lines. ........grade AAA work.

Now to the negatives...........my version's leg plates keeps on falling off..........arrgh! and........no manual on how to cast off (simple step just carefully pull out her head and unclip the bikini)

Over all I am very very happy with her. Hopefully Daiki will release their bikini armor version of Bertille and Akane (who wears a Samurai inspired get up)

In a scale of 1 to 5, i give it a 5!

Coming next:

Spoiler
    Last edited by Fenrir72; 08-03-2014, 03:27 AM.
Working...
X