Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade and Soul Private server is Open

http://bns.atomixro.com/
    its Still Buggy and alot of stuff is still in korean, but its still playable, which is awesome

Does it actually work?

Comment

It works, and it is somewhat fairly amazing. Only complaint is that their dl links are on fairly sketchy file storage sites, not torrents. It's still pre-alpha, so don't expect much.

Comment

im downloading from their links to the filesharing sites.... i would normally assumed that it would be torrents... but wow 900mb in 6 pieces at a total of 5.4gb

Comment

those client link are hard for download for me , so i can't try it , i've seen it's trial and it's very good

Comment

Originally posted by sithstormjedi View Post
            im downloading from their links to the filesharing sites.... i would normally assumed that it would be torrents... but wow 900mb in 6 pieces at a total of 5.4gb
            damn... 5.4gigs... seem i would patiently wait until someone who really kind and willing to make a torrent for it...

Comment

nice share but their job is still un available..
              ima wait if their jobs is available already

Comment

well the game is huge to download i wish to know if the game gonabe free when comes in english langue

Comment

Just leave your computer runs for 1 day
                  Anyway this game let me down. Beautiful graphic for sure, very fluid movement, Aion-style gliding system. Haven't witnessed a graphic as nice as this one on an MMO but battle is sluggish and monotone. I hope they will enhance the battle system.

Comment

Much of current RPG battle system is grinding type. So you would have to do with the current battle system or a click-and-wait approach.

Liking the game, but due to lag issues (the server is likely to be very far from my place), killing NPCs are difficult. Also, I dont like the fact that the anything but the menu and Quest objectives are the only ones translated, this disappoints me because I was really hoping to get my self immersed in the stories in the Quests only to find out only the Cutscenes are translated.

Comment

Holy hell! Thank you so much for the share!!! I'm getting this right away =D

Comment

u can actually download the Closed Beta Client 2 (Fully Updated) on torrents
                        http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6794197/

Spoiler

i'll try to play it on more powerful machine ^^, fore more better graphics and screenshot
                        Last edited by April Angela; 12-01-2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Just make sure you don't off the screen or your character will be stuck indefinitely.

Comment

Originally posted by April Angela View Post
                            u can actually download the Closed Beta Client 2 (Fully Updated) on torrents
                            http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6794197/

Spoiler

i'll try to play it on more powerful machine ^^, fore more better graphics and screenshot
                            Thanks for the Torrent!~ (Was looking for this dang thing)

Comment

i think the server is down T_T

Comment

Working...
                              X