No announcement yet.

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you serious..? What the F is wrong with you Ryvius.

Comment

• hi i have been trying to get the hairstyle file to work with the helmet on but without any success im using graceful bob as default haircuts and i want to use mild but wild cut

hairstyle over it but whenever i have the helmet on it go back graceful bob looks am i doing sumthing wrong in the process.Also is it possible to change makeup or add

some with the hfs file or change hairs color/underwears color

Comment

• The last part you asked is answered with a most likely not. The helmet issue can be fixed IF you have the 01-04 or 01-08 files for the hair style. Just having 01 changes how it looks normally - with no helmet showing. These different numbered files are not the same; they are different, and you need them all to be able to see your modded hair when wearing helmets.

Comment

• well i actually tried this get all the file that are named graceful bob_hair_01 to 08 in the data fiona folder and still didnt fix the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfernalRage View Post
            Yes, a hex editor program.

If you are too lazy to do a quick Google search, then yes .
            Oh my gosh I have to thank you so much. <3 I got it to work!

I'll just post the steps for newbies like me.

Step 1: Download a Hex Editor (I used this one: http://hexeditor.softlate.com/?gclid...FU9pKgod-mcNpw)

Step 2: Open up the .mdl for the Ecchi ("fiona_innerarmor01.mdl"). And open up the inner armor you want replaced.

Step 3: Copy everything from the Ecchi and paste it all on the inner armor you want replaced (I chose Christmas ).

Step 4: Save. <3

*Squeals with glee*

Comment

• Okay just tested out Female lann. I must say it looks great! Arms seem kind of weird atm with the Rage set. xD
              Last edited by phantur; 03-15-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Hi I was wondering if anyone knew which HFS file contains the files for the sharpshooter set and shining will set. Also does anyone know what the name of the armor set for evie that looks like it has wings. Not sure what it's called but the set looks kind of "angelic" and Iv'e seen screenshots of it but not sure what it's called. I think it may not even be in the U.S. version of Vindictus yet.

Comment

• viney can yu pls uplod the st patricks inner pls

lol i had to screenie this, shes so damn cute lol

Comment

• It's not as easy that. :X You need the HFS files (A few of them), and one of them kind of has a bad effect on the game. It removes the icons at the dock since the file contains stuff from Ep 8 Part 2 which contains the new dock system which we don't have yet. If I was to upload it, then it would include HFS files and would be a bit harder for people that are clueless (not saying you are) to install it.

PS: This Ryvius is a know it all supposedly, yet he leeches and gloats about everything he does including his retarded posts of pictures of his mod. He really is a show off noob lol..

http://forum.nexon.net/Vindictus/for...d.aspx#6926613

PSS: Ryvius. I know you're reading this and posting it on Nexon forums. You'll be banned from here most likely as most people hate the crap you've been doing on the forums, so I suggest you cool it and lay low like the rest of us.. The retail forums are a retarded place to show off your mods fool. Idiot.
                    Last edited by Viney1; 03-16-2011, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• That is funny coming from a guy who just made an account on here this month with no reputation to speak of.
                      I know some of the mods here so you can kiss your dreams goodbye.
                      Sig removed. it's too big. And file size also too big for slower internet connection users.

Comment

• You think you can freely come on, leech mods, and post and gloat about them on the retail forums? Pfft. It is very easy to report you. You aren't above the in game law, and you're also threatening the mods in general by being a moron and posting them all over the place.

PS: I may have just started, but I have at least released mods and instructions while all you've done is show them off to retail where you have a high chance of getting banned if the right people report you.

Everyone here agrees as well.

Comment

• guys keep it cool were all in this together

viney and ryvius peace out
                          Last edited by mymoo; 03-16-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyviusRan View Post
                            That is funny coming from a guy who just made an account on here this month with no reputation to speak of.
                            I know some of the mods here so you can kiss your dreams goodbye.
                            LOLOLOL

Posting threats here I see? You may be unlikely to get banned here, but I doubt Nexon cares about how close you are with Hongfire mods. Big Brother is watching you.

Comment

• guys thanks for the underwear mod v2

just wondering is there fiona version of halteneck? we only got the evie version ones, thanks

Comment

• In any case, I hope we can keep this mod a minimum exposure to Nexon, so they won't patch it up. And maybe, less exposure to those that may compromise us all by showing off the mods.

I think that Nexon NA know verywell of what we are doing, afterall, this is the top hit everytime people google "Vindictus nude mod". The only reason they didn't patch this yet is because it is not public, and still only for "underground" modders, thus, it is something that won't kill their reputation, and even attracts more customers to the game(admit it, some people just play the game for nude mod). If the mod goes public, everyone will know about it, just like the last time with the korean, the news of Vindictus nude mod goes viral, and even the MMOsite adult news featured it before being taken down, probably by Nexon's pressure. And the result for that will surely be a patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X