Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need!

Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1
    UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on the East Server.

IMPORTANT- MUST READ : DO NOT Upload any of these mods onto the official Nexon Forums. Doing so and being traced back to HongFire can get you reported, as Nexon frowns upon these mods.

Spoiler
    Ecchi Combat Mod v1, by ShiaNeko (makes armor break completely away upon armor break):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9FMJC5E

Female Lann Mod v1, by ShiaNeko:

It should have most of the bug fixes (all except a couple unfixable ones) on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4MJ4OP

Ecchi Body Mod 4.5, by ShiaNeko

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSH1JTN8

Vindictus "Good Stuff" Nudity Mod, by Checkbox:

"Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (마비노기 영웅전 누드 패치)

The basic premise in the nude mod was drawing the resources from another source by preventing the originals from being loaded. In the first version, that was achieved by deleting the archives that contained the model information for the characters and having them stored outside the archive so that the fallback filesystem behavior will read from the actual files.

Have fun and as usual, use at your own risk. There is an inherent risk of a ban and when you launch a boat a screenshot is taken of your character. Take that into consideration before using this.

If you enjoy this release, show your thanks by building on and improving the content. If there's any questions, feel free to post here and redrage or I could probably answer it, since it was our (along with ryozu's) research that led to the nude mods. There is geniune interest in seeing what the hongfire community along with the other communities do with this.

It is unknown if or how long we will maintain this mod so if it stops working, sorry. Try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Directions:
    Extract included zip to Vindictus\en-US\ (or Heroes\ko-KR\ for you KR players) folder (Make sure to overwrite the existing FileSystem_Stdio.dll). Enjoy.
    *You will have to reinstall this mod whenever there's a game update as it restores FileSystem_Stdio.dll.

Removal instructions:
    Delete bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dat to FileSystem_Stdio.dll

I am not responsible for any negative outcomes as a result of using this software.

Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (Mirror)
    Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from redrage (Mirror) (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). Use 7-zip to extract this archive, WinRAR should also support the 7z format. The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.

*I used a packer on the library. Crappy antivirus software will recognize it as a virus. I don't have any scanner sites on hand, but if someone posts some, I'll update this post with the scan results.
    VirusTotal scan results from bluesky. It's packed with UPack hence the false positives but a good rule of thumb on the internet is that it's always better to error on the safe side when dealing with untrusted software. I'm also open to suggestions on alternative packers.

*For the KR players, if it doesn't work, restore FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename it to FileSystem_Stdio.dat and then use only the FileSystem_Stdio.dll from the Good Stuff Lite archive. Please let me know if this helps any."

Thanks once again Checkbox and Shianeko. Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of Darkness; 03-17-2011, 08:22 AM.
    HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

• ok finale i did the folder count and it seems i had about 1004 hfs files before and have 1042 hfs files now.
    that by itself is kinda odd. but i'll just post both text files of the new and old version here in about 20min or less.
    i suppose the old version was 1.24 so just gonna name it like that. never really checked the game version though XD.

EDIT: alright, all done
    i'm thinking about a simple way to make my pc delete all similar files now leaving all the new hfs.
    not very pro with scripts and so yet >.<

(moved to sig)
    Last edited by outlawemblem; 06-07-2011, 03:06 PM.
    sigpic
    Vindictus International
    Guides Updates Mini-Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by lolzalolza321 View Post
      Does anyone know how to prevent helmets from showing up in game? Since helmets don't have a blahblah_broken file, it's not just a matter of renaming.
      If you don't mind for a hair color change, and, on some cases, some slight clipping, then place the hair file into the armor directory, and change the name of all the hair files to the armor head piece.
      For example, say you have pc_fiona_hair_longstraight_01 as you hair, and pc_female_royallight_head as your base named head piece.
      Place all 4 pc_fiona_hair_longstraight_01 files into "Models/Armor/RoyalLight" and change the base name of all of those to pc_female_royallight_head.

Note, this may not be the best way to do it, but from what I was playing with, it worked and it didn't generate that bad of a response.
      Last edited by LostThoughts; 04-24-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• i was gonna just make copies of the hfs folders then delete everything with the same name but it turns out just hunting down the new hfs folders is useless.
        it seems the file size of 1 in every 7 hfs folder has been changed. so yeah the only way is by making a script or so to go through all the 50.000 files in the hfs folders or something along those lines. Game Over for me, so... gonna go play the game instead =p

Originally posted by lolzalolza321 View Post
        Does anyone know how to prevent helmets from showing up in game? Since helmets don't have a blahblah_broken file, it's not just a matter of renaming.
        in game there is a button that lets the helmet disappear in town and on boats. but it appears in the missions again i think.
        i find this works just fine as no one really stops and looks at eachother while fighting much. otherwise just use the solution that they gave above.
        another way is by finding a helmet you DO like and changing the looks of your current helmet with that one. i think in this case your hair could still show up with the same color while your helm is there.
        Last edited by outlawemblem; 04-24-2011, 01:43 AM.
        sigpic
        Vindictus International
        Guides Updates Mini-Mods

Comment

• I'm from South Korea and the user is KR vindictus. 'KR Vindictus voice' anyone can upload to?

I'm using Female Lann Mod, But The voices do not come out the other characters

NA voice is not familiar to the user Korea T_T 'Korean sound mod' who owns the Love you to upload it.
          Finally, I hope you understand the content's weird. I'm writing a Google translator

Comment

• Originally posted by khs0078 View Post
            I'm from South Korea and the user is KR vindictus. 'KR Vindictus voice' anyone can upload to?

I'm using Female Lann Mod, But The voices do not come out the other characters

NA voice is not familiar to the user Korea T_T 'Korean sound mod' who owns the Love you to upload it.
            Finally, I hope you understand the content's weird. I'm writing a Google translator
            I'm not sure how the process will differ, but for the NA version, place the Sound folder in the base Vindictus directory and then delete the hfs file "33211B8E7F131384F50DAA36062F4027E13D70E8". As I put the modded Female Lann voices in, that should be all you need to do-enjoy.
            [FS]Korean Sound Mod-Female Lann Mod Added

Comment

• hi,i use Good Stuff Lite v1.002 ,ecchi body mod v4.5,but both fiona_inner_halterneck and evy_inner_christmas do not work! fiona is invisible body and legs. can you help me? thanks, I am using the US version of the game too!

Comment

• Originally posted by devileye77 View Post
                Well i dont know i am using Good Stuff Lite 1.001 and my Fiona is with fiona_inner_glasgavelen all is fine my eyes are moded too also she uses long straight hair no problems at all.Since i am still naaab at moding and stuff cant help you much prolly other members could have solution for you.All i did is to put both files in bin folder and all was fine.
                hi,i use Good Stuff Lite v1.002 ,ecchi body mod v4.5,but both fiona_inner_halterneck and evy_inner_christmas do not work! fiona is invisible body and legs. can you help me? thanks, I am using the US version of the game too!

Comment

• Originally posted by zztank View Post
                  hi,i use Good Stuff Lite v1.002 ,ecchi body mod v4.5,but both fiona_inner_halterneck and evy_inner_christmas do not work! fiona is invisible body and legs. can you help me? thanks, I am using the US version of the game too!
                  The Christmas one has been causing troubles(due to lack of players having it-thus the server recognizing it?) And I'm not sure about the halterneck(same problem?), I'd just move on to a different inner armor. Fringe and fringe with socks are pretty much the same as the Christmas one, so try those rather. Other than that, I'm not sure there is much you can do at this point to wear those specific ones.

Comment

• Thank you very much. You gave me 'sound mod' is running very well there.

Have a nice day

Comment

• Originally posted by LostThoughts View Post
                      The Christmas one has been causing troubles(due to lack of players having it-thus the server recognizing it?) And I'm not sure about the halterneck(same problem?), I'd just move on to a different inner armor. Fringe and fringe with socks are pretty much the same as the Christmas one, so try those rather. Other than that, I'm not sure there is much you can do at this point to wear those specific ones.
                      thanks, i will try it !

Comment

• What happens if you just take a model, delete the vertices and faces, and then plug it back in the game? (of course with whatever steps in between)

Originally posted by outlawemblem View Post
                        i was gonna just make copies of the hfs folders then delete everything with the same name but it turns out just hunting down the new hfs folders is useless.
                        it seems the file size of 1 in every 7 hfs folder has been changed. so yeah the only way is by making a script or so to go through all the 50.000 files in the hfs folders or something along those lines. Game Over for me, so... gonna go play the game instead =p
                        Compare filesizes as well then lol
                        Hopefully, filenames that are exactly the same have the same names the sizes.

But that's interesting, you have more folders than the number of hfs, and I have less folders.
                        Well, more isn't bad.

Another thought, one may possibly want to check that the christmas files have not been changed.

I wrote up a python function that will recursively print out all files and folders rooted at some given directory.
                        Now I just have to convert this to the appropriate language so I can implement directory-searching in my Quick mdldecompiler.

Code:
                        import os

def traverseDir(baseDir, level=0):
                            '''Prints all files and folders rooted at baseDir'''

items = os.listdir(baseDir)
                            for item in items:
                                path = os.path.join(baseDir, item)
                                if os.path.isdir(path):
                                    print "  " * (level) + "\\" + "%s" %item
                                    traverseDir(path, level+1)
                                else:
                                    filename = os.path.splitext(item)
                                    if filename[1] == ".mdl":
                                        print " " * (level + 1) + "|--" + "%s" %item
                        extension-filtering will need to be improved so that I can just pass it in as an argument rather than hardcoding it.
                        Or.....I could just download a script that someone else has already written, but that's no fun.
                        Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-24-2011, 08:25 AM.
                        Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Quick MDLdecompiler v0.2

Supports folders and subfolders.
                          Just copy a folder into "Input" folder and it will search and decompile all mdl files in any folder or subfolder into the output folder, creating appropriate folders where necessary.

Download here

I've noticed that the StudioCompile crashes whenever it doesn't find a phys file.
                          But not all models have a phys file. However, the smd file is created regardless.
                          Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-24-2011, 01:16 PM.
                          Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Originally posted by Akava View Post
                            How do you find out the correct file names for armor? I'm trying to add the Temptress pieces to the ecchi combat mod, but I don't know how to get the names right. Especially seeing as the Temptress seems to have 3 different models. Top, skirt, and then a combined model for when you're wearing both.
                            alright i see ur problem. i've been trying to get it to work too but still fail fail XD
                            does anyone know what to name the tremptress folder for NA version? i tried temp, temptress, temptation, origanal file name. still no go.
                            Last edited by outlawemblem; 04-24-2011, 01:48 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Vindictus International
                            Guides Updates Mini-Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Akava
                              How do you find out the correct file names for armor? I'm trying to add the Temptress pieces to the ecchi combat mod, but I don't know how to get the names right. Especially seeing as the Temptress seems to have 3 different models. Top, skirt, and then a combined model for when you're wearing both.
                              Because the temptress set does have this little extra piece and most armors do not, it would be hard to place it with the renaming way without complications. Modifying the model to accompany the set is the best way, but tedious.
                              Originally posted by outlawemblem View Post
                              alright i see ur problem. i've been trying to get it to work too but still fail fail XD
                              does anyone know what to name the tremptress folder for NA version? i tried temp, temptress, temptation, origanal file name. still no go.
                              The best way to find where to place the item is to look at the mdl file(in notepad). The very top line shows the file location. With that in mind, "armor\temptationer" is the path.
                              Last edited by LostThoughts; 04-24-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• nice quick reply but i found it before reading this.
                                used hex editor to check the file. you also get this top line then. just saying to check the file doesn't work because every file in the break away folder has the same name.
                                i think i know what u ment with checking the file though but just so it's clear to everyone that needs this help. here's the mini guide:

-get hex editor or use notepad like he said.
                                -the file your looking for is in the REAL .mdl file in the HFS game files not the ones in the data folder.
                                -use my vindictus hfs.txt file to search in which hfs file the set is located.
                                -unzip the hfs into a folder (see Vzipfilp guide)
                                -use hex editor or notepad to read the top line in the .mdl file and this is also the name you have to change your folder into.

in this case the temptress file is in the temptationer folder. so fix the typo made to this folder and pray it works

thanks again lost.
                                sigpic
                                Vindictus International
                                Guides Updates Mini-Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X