Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need!

Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1
    UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on the East Server.

IMPORTANT- MUST READ : DO NOT Upload any of these mods onto the official Nexon Forums. Doing so and being traced back to HongFire can get you reported, as Nexon frowns upon these mods.

Spoiler
    Ecchi Combat Mod v1, by ShiaNeko (makes armor break completely away upon armor break):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9FMJC5E

Female Lann Mod v1, by ShiaNeko:

It should have most of the bug fixes (all except a couple unfixable ones) on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4MJ4OP

Ecchi Body Mod 4.5, by ShiaNeko

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSH1JTN8

Vindictus "Good Stuff" Nudity Mod, by Checkbox:

"Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (마비노기 영웅전 누드 패치)

The basic premise in the nude mod was drawing the resources from another source by preventing the originals from being loaded. In the first version, that was achieved by deleting the archives that contained the model information for the characters and having them stored outside the archive so that the fallback filesystem behavior will read from the actual files.

Have fun and as usual, use at your own risk. There is an inherent risk of a ban and when you launch a boat a screenshot is taken of your character. Take that into consideration before using this.

If you enjoy this release, show your thanks by building on and improving the content. If there's any questions, feel free to post here and redrage or I could probably answer it, since it was our (along with ryozu's) research that led to the nude mods. There is geniune interest in seeing what the hongfire community along with the other communities do with this.

It is unknown if or how long we will maintain this mod so if it stops working, sorry. Try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Directions:
    Extract included zip to Vindictus\en-US\ (or Heroes\ko-KR\ for you KR players) folder (Make sure to overwrite the existing FileSystem_Stdio.dll). Enjoy.
    *You will have to reinstall this mod whenever there's a game update as it restores FileSystem_Stdio.dll.

Removal instructions:
    Delete bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dat to FileSystem_Stdio.dll

I am not responsible for any negative outcomes as a result of using this software.

Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (Mirror)
    Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from redrage (Mirror) (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). Use 7-zip to extract this archive, WinRAR should also support the 7z format. The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.

*I used a packer on the library. Crappy antivirus software will recognize it as a virus. I don't have any scanner sites on hand, but if someone posts some, I'll update this post with the scan results.
    VirusTotal scan results from bluesky. It's packed with UPack hence the false positives but a good rule of thumb on the internet is that it's always better to error on the safe side when dealing with untrusted software. I'm also open to suggestions on alternative packers.

*For the KR players, if it doesn't work, restore FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename it to FileSystem_Stdio.dat and then use only the FileSystem_Stdio.dll from the Good Stuff Lite archive. Please let me know if this helps any."

Thanks once again Checkbox and Shianeko. Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of Darkness; 03-17-2011, 08:22 AM.
    HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

• Hey it might be a good idea to edit the hosts file or block the Nexon NA IPs also if you play NA Vindictus. I tested the mod and I think it affects other player models too, so if someone else is not wearing armor and standing next to you when the screenshot is uploaded you'll still have a naked person showing up in your avatar picture!

Comment

• When doing this type of work, it's naive to think that it can be kept under the radar AND do a public release. Look at the first time, it was released on a smaller forum and it saw a pretty wide spread. That's just the nature of the beast.

Originally posted by syia View Post
      Just your actions is very frown upon from other modders (tho the general public loves you for it, for obvious reason), if you don't consider their opinion on how you go about with their work and doing things on your own accord that actually affects them.
      Funny you would say that. That's exactly what happened with us. When redrage had posted a working screenshot, they automatically decided that there would be a release, started to plan how it would be released, whether it would be public or private, and how to lock out Koreans. Apparently, they stated it was HIS fault that they thought there would be a release. Yeah...opinions were considered there. And at the moment he did decide to share, without asking his opinion (again), they went ahead and resumed the planning of how things would work. Nice try, but know the situation before saying things like that.

Like you've stated, there were awesome stuff after the "first" nude mod. You opened the doors for new possibilities. Then after they knowing and including you, that it got patched up, that they had to be more cautious. Tho, you don't believe it's necessary with the precautions and that your actions can be jeopardizing their work.
      Seeing as things didn't work before, there really isn't much to jeopardize. I believe I said this before. Enlighten me on this.

Tho, I'm assuming that's the ramification you accepted and why you're doing this is nothing else other than to just spite them.
      Your assumption is wrong. There was already a plan for a public release, that's why they got the information in the first place. The way I am going about the release is just to spite them. Big difference. The ramification I accepted is that this has a limited life, but having a public release tends to make that happen.

That really doesn't show good character from others that want to build a modding community with you. What's it to say that you'll do the same with them, if you didn't like how they also handle information.
      People are entitled to do what they want with their work so I don't get what you're saying. It's cool if you stick with communities you can't tolerate contributing to, but I can't do that. Using a work analogy, I'm not the type of person who'd stay at a job I hate, it just makes no sense. But all I've done is gone from contributing to one public forum to contributing to another public forum. It also kind of bothers me that it costs people $5 for people to access a public release (the original mod+info was moved to their private forum that costs $5 to access), yet another decision that was made for us but I can accept fault for LETTING it happen instead of bugging out sooner.

Would you think they want to support you again, even if you provided the initial possibility?
      That question makes no sense to me. I can say what I would like to see, but what are you expecting out of me with that? People are free to do whatever they want with their work. What part of that do you not understand?

Just something to think about.

Tho, good luck and I hope the game company don't patch up your own work, a second time.
      [See first paragraph]
      Last edited by Checkbox; 01-17-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Anyone know which HFS holds the face decoration things and/or tattoos?

Comment

• Originally posted by elcazador View Post
          You know what? I think that we should delete this thread so that nexon will not find out about it and make a new thread.
          I don't really see how that would help. If they don't find this one, they'll find the new one, or even if it's on a different site it might still be found. I don't think we should be thinking about matters of protecting it from Nexon, but from matters of trying to be one step ahead of them. No matter how many times they find it and try to shut it down, atleast we can take some time and get it back up.

I mean come on guys. Checkbox did a nice thing. Cut him some slack.
          HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

Comment

• Breaking my statements apart and replying to each of them doesn't give the full context to it's meaning. That's not how you go about when you want to get your opinion across, especially when you're replying back to it in broken context and confused. But whatever, if that's how you perfer to reply back with. I do not par-take in it as it just pushes thing out of context even further.

Again, good luck on your endeavours.
            Last edited by syia; 01-18-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• It was a point by point answer to each of your issues. If you didn't like the way it was presented, that's fine.

Comment

• even though I am grateful for the release..it is an improper one, I don't know what was going on in your little circle, but this is definitely not the way I would've done things, it seems you weren't thinking in the best interest of the mod and of other peoples work. But anyway what's done is done.

I do hope that in future releases (if there is going to be), that you or someone else cares enough to want to want the mod to be around for awhile, as you said nothing lasts forever.. but why just doom it from the start. And pardon me but this was a dick way to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by kokoro1280 View Post
                  even though I am grateful for the release..it is an improper one, I don't know what was going on in your little circle, but this is definitely not the way I would've done things, it seems you weren't thinking in the best interest of the mod and of other peoples work. But anyway what's done is done.
                  There shouldn't be a problem regarding other people's work. That library is my code/method, and the the nude textures didn't work prior our contribution anyways. Best interest for the mod would've been just to keep it between me, ryozu, and redrage so it would've been everybody else's loss. The guys at GVZ just took control of redrage's work thinking they could stay under the DevCat radar by keeping it within their forum that can be accessed with a $5 donation. Since the original mod from redrage referenced their forum, can't say they'll be maintaining low exposure either. I think my interests were better, comparatively.

Originally posted by kokoro1280 View Post
                  I do hope that in future releases (if there is going to be), that you or someone else cares enough to want to want the mod to be around for awhile, as you said nothing lasts forever.. but why just doom it from the start. And pardon me but this was a dick way to do it
                  Both methods were doomed the moment redrage and I decided to share, this one at least was done the way we intended. You're entitled to your opinion, though.
                  Last edited by Checkbox; 01-17-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• what language did you write the dll with? curious

Comment

• C. Personal preference.

Comment

• Any arguments are people raging about his release without knowing the entire story or
                        don't grasp his point of view.

If you think about it, it's not the method, the people at GVZ,thought he was going to release.
                        In turn, people have no argument, he leaked nothing, only re-opened the door to modding, and
                        released his own work.
                        The worst that can happen is that HIS method gets patched, that's all.

He's just showing that he isn't bound to a single community, like the majority on the internet.

As for the other method, it was just putting two and two together with publically available tools and ideas/common sense.

Comment

• The way he posted his release doesn't appear the way you stated. I'm just giving my point of view on how I'm seeing things, that doesn't need the entire story behind the drama (aka not being biased on one side or the other.) From that point of view, the release appears to be very immature and frown on, so it doesn't aid his side of getting things acrossed. That's all. If he made his release without the notion to spite "a community of modders" - then it would've been a more proper and healthy view point by others.
                          Last edited by syia; 01-18-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• It is exactly the way redrage stated, read the post again. You're also being completely biased against me. Look at all of your responses in this thread. Just how do you claim not to be showing bias?

I do agree with you on the second part though. In the point of view where you've already accepted me as the villian, yes my release would be immature and frowned upon. But you clearly have no intention of changing your mind, especially when you say things like "I'm just giving my point of view on how I'm seeing things, that doesn't need the entire story behind the drama." I wish you would've told me that sooner though, I would have not bothered to respond to your posts seeing you're just angry for the sake of being angry.

On that note, you're free to stick with what you think as you clearly have no intention of understanding the situation. You may want to hold off on asking me questions though, seeing as you don't particularly care about the answer. So assuming you're actually here for the mod and not to argue with me, enjoy the mod while it lasts.

Comment

• well what's done is done , can't change that fact now. If it gets blocked I hope the modders will continue to try to support it, one thing that can be done though is adding instuctions to the readme for blocking ip's of the avatar upload , either by hosts file or to use with an ip blocker

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, but... I don't see a download link anywhere in that post. I've registered and everything, so I'm a little confused...

Comment

Working...
                                X