Clear All

• Looking for a Sket-Dance rp!

Characters needed:
    Bossun
    Himeko
    Switch

Dante

Plot:
    A new transfer student enrolls into kaimei high and is a part-timer as a model. She is in Dante's class and when Dante sees her (being dante) calls her Angel Temptation. (Yes Dante starts to like her) and doesn't know what to do so he goes back to the sket-dan and requests for help (still difficult to understand his language) but Switch finally grasps what hes saying so they arrange a date for him.

Key:
    Red: Important roles
    Turquoise: Recurring and supporting roles.

For those of you who are curious and willingly to rp heres my char:
    Spoiler

Name: Hanaka Meibara
    Personality: Outgoing, playful, sweet, alil devious and sneaky.
    Likes: Parfaits, ice cream, chocolate cake, baby animals. Dante.
    Dislikes: Homework, getting caught sleeping in class, troublesome things.

------
    Important: I don't really like doing forum roleplays because I have no idea when the next post is going to come and when the roleplayer leaves. It kind of makes me feel helpless and powerless. So I'd like to do it through messenger.

Msn: Guardian_Of_Spira@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: Aya_Mikage01@yahoo.com
    Schemer is too full of himself but yet so amusing~

This sounds awesome. Role playing gags are the most difficult, and I am up for the challenge now that I have free time due to finishing up midterms. Which meesenger do you prefer the most?

Email: just.calvin@hotmail.com

I do hope that the amazing Switch-kun have not been taken yet. I think I can pull off a good Switch.

Comment

Switch finally grasps what hes saying so they arrange a date for him.
      Pass your cisco on first attempt using Harvard University and other resources. We offer 100% success in SAP with up to date testking University of Wisconsin - Madison by experts. You can also find Youtube Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
      X