RP: 2 do or not 2 do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP: 2 do or not 2 do

I've been doing rp for about a week now now and I just wanted peoples opinions on the rp world...

1)why do you rp?

2)do you have a set character?

3)rp sex; have you encountered it, and whats your opinion?

4)how long have you been doing rp?

5)where do you rp?

If you read this and you rp then please give me your opinion, thanks.
    I am Kami-Sama hear me roar.......MEOW!!

*Currently watching Psych-Pass & Shinsekai Yori

Question 1:
    I would say the reason many people "Roleplay" (like myself) because it allows them to be someone who they are not. It allows them to be unique and special (sometimes epic) but mostly i see it as a way to pass time, meet new people and have fun.
    Question 2:
    As for question two i do have characters i try to use on the odd occasion, but then again there are those times where you just want to make something new, or completely remake one of your previous characters from scratch, and if i must say anything new to me is usually entertaining.
    Question 3:
    Hmm... Well yes I've encountered this foe many times actually honestly is someone is coming onto you just tell them either to bug off, block them, and just don't interact with them period. As for other people doing it just ask them to either Private msg each over or ask the leader of the Rp to kick them out (if it is the leader of the Rp your kinda S.o.L unless u can convince him your going to leave the rp if it continue's.)
    Question 4:
    I've seem to forgot how long but i would play games like Starcraft Broodwar Roleplays and such when i was little like 7 which was quite a long time ago so i would say maybe 10+ years. Question 5: I really don't know what you mean there but i usually do Medieval or Fantasy Roleplays but i am proficient with nearly every type of Rping and those that i am not good at i learn very quickly.

Hope dat helps you =p

Comment

by question 5 I meant do u use a board, chat room, or irl
      I am Kami-Sama hear me roar.......MEOW!!

*Currently watching Psych-Pass & Shinsekai Yori

Comment

Ah, i mostly chat room (Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, Starcraft Broodwar, other forums) i use a board sometimes and occasionally Skype.

Comment

1. I RP for novel purposes. In that way, I could "reenact" the story with or without people to chatter around. I usually end up talking to myself whenever I trigger a "oral story" idea.
          2. MANY.
          3. Yeah experience this, for a person who likes to make novels. It turns me on, depending on the H situation.
          4. 2 years ago.
          5. Cellphone, when I'm not totally occupied.

Current Project:

Comment

Originally posted by TikeKiller889 View Post
            I've been doing rp for about a week now now and I just wanted peoples opinions on the rp world...

1)why do you rp?

2)do you have a set character?

3)rp sex; have you encountered it, and whats your opinion?

4)how long have you been doing rp?

5)where do you rp?

If you read this and you rp then please give me your opinion, thanks.
            1) It was a good way to learn something new, i was 11 years old, a way to learn how to describe some scenes, when I was little i was looking to become a writer or something like that xD
            2) Well, no, I enjoy to change things, way to play and way to act
            3) I don't know if you're talking about Online RP or Real Life sex RP, so I'll answer at both: I have never played perverted Role play online lol, but when I had a girlfriend I had a lot of them lol, since I worked as a waiter, my ex GF was the type who had those kind of fetishes, so yes, it was really funny.
            4) Well my first RP was 10 years ago, but actually I haven't RP in a while.
            5) Uhm my first time was online on a chat game, with fantasy background like the Lord of the rings series, then I've lost interest in it.
            Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

Thems fighting words!" his hands ball into fist, going before him as he starts to jump back and forth, taking a few swings at the stump "Come on...come on...this time I'm puttin ya in the grave ya old fool!"

Last edited by Abbysam007; 08-20-2014, 10:03 PM.
              chessrvials.net online live game tactics

Comment

Working...
              X