[Lore of Oblitus I] The Magic Society

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Lore of Oblitus I] The Magic Society

Hello to everyone and I assume that while I'm busy with my work in doing my novel I'll make a RP thread in regards about the Magic States or Magic Society (I'll explain why).
    Anyway I'll use my finished work notes so some will get to know about this.

About the Oblitus Realm:
    Spoiler
    "A galaxy which barely/almost resembles to our galaxy. It is divided into 4 Segmentums. In the west Mares, where magic rules over technology as well it is still ruled by kings and lords. In the south, Edomina where technology dominates. A more democratic society rules this segmentum. In the east, is the Vertuka. So called the old lands, due to it lore connecting with an ancient history in regards about the heroes in the past (I'll tell that soon) as well as the Paladinum. In the northern east is Novine. A more bizarre and recently discovered and lastly in the middle itself is Thalion, where the Paladinum holds over and at least near to the Galatic Core. Another one is an unexplored northern, which few dare to explore."

About the Magic States:
    Spoiler
    A very few worlds that dedicated themselves in magic. This worlds that are manifested with energy called "Mythic". Making them more spiritually different from other worlds common in the galaxy. In terms of it's government government, it is refer as "Magocracy" or rule by the mages and for many years they remain neutral to other human factions in the galaxy unless a major war against another race or faction occurs. This all ends when Saragossa,one of the surviving 7 ancient magic states rose up as a major power,creating a kingdom that most thought they will be an enemy to the realm of magic even so, Saragossa adopted a different way separating the non-magic users and the ones who originated in Saragossa thus a monarchy like system in Saragossa was created. In another magic State, Kavalla joined to the Federation of Corinth due that it feared the expansionism of it's neighbors yet this happens 300 years after Saragossa was become a kingdom. However many other magic states try to compete with the old magic states (mostly likely happen around between Saragossa and Rembrandt), which result in a 5 year war called "War of the Magi". Which result great devastation.

The people who lived in Magic Worlds travel in more faster way than usage of space craft. This so called "Gateways" exists only to all Magic Worlds. Those who build them are unknown even to the most ancient magic states today can't tell who made them and it's true purpose.

The Magic States:
    Saragossa: "The Jewel of Oblitus"
    Spoiler
    The Kingdom Saragossa is a well known world in the Oblitus Galaxy as the heart-core of the Magic Society. It is well known in the Arcane Arts, Order and Destruction Magic. It follows the very old ways written by Juliette whom the 1st Grand Master of the Magic Council. Logically sense, both ordinary townsfolk and nobles can study at any Magic Guilds which able them to further learn magic. However this also causes them to down-ridden normal humans, those who had no magical capabilities treating them as lowly serfs. In history, Saragossa has a deep conflicts with the Republic of Rembrandt due the differences with their ideology and tradition, despite Saragossan mages has deep interest in demon magic, it was forbid till the 7th Circinate, 500 years after the infamous "Capitulation War".

The Kingdom is by many royal families under a High King who rule the Magic World itself. The world of Saragossa is split into 4 greater families. These 4 families are associate with 4 familiars they used. They are the Falke, Sturm, Lanister and Volga. Spiting further are minor families whom deeply connected to their original household, while most some are not and simply loyal to their 4 families and some don't posses enough influence. Others like the Komarov and a few families like the Griffinhold are the examples of powerful families who influence the history of Saragossa.

(Will put later)
    Last edited by dandan550; 10-07-2013, 08:42 PM.

Current Project:

hmmm where i can read or play your work??

Comment

Originally posted by Josefus View Post
      hmmm where i can read or play your work??
      Well, I hadn't starting it yet. But I'll announce it as soon I post the important notes that is the Factions(Magic States).

Current Project:

Comment

Hmm, I don't typically RP, as I never considered myself very good at it...

But I like the looks of this one so far, keep us updated, da?
        We're all just stories in the end...

Comment

Working...
        X