• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you from?

http://www.frappr.com/hongfire

where do you live? add youself to the map and let everyone know ^^
    ...it can help finding ppl near you

(map is centered at the main server's place btw ^^)

edit:
    to change comment or pic shown on the map, just readd yourself. it'll update
    Last edited by Atachi; 10-31-2005, 08:22 AM.

Originally posted by AnimeFanatic
    I can't decide what avatar I should use. I don't feel i have a trademark character among my avatars. V_V ...... I'll add my location later.
    U know u coulda change ur avatar anytime, I just chaged mine to the new one
    sigpic
    Nutaku Account: Silvraph ID: 681271

Comment

well its nice to be sorrounded by all the americans and be the only jamaican hell if anyone happens to have their plane crash land by some horrible freak accident in kingston jamaica PM me so we can meet each other LOL
      the worlds greatest lolicon sig is currently being made, so props to one making it cuz mines gonna suck
      and melty blood people dont forget about melty blood

Comment

I will keep that in mind, berserkfury101. ^_^

And seriously, we need more people to add themselves to the map!! It started out strong but lately only a few people have added themselves. C'mon ppl, if you haven't added yourself already go do it now!!

And on a side note, to all the people who HAVE added themselves:
        How close to your actual location was the little marker? I was bored the other day so I zoomed in on my location as much as possible, just to see how accurate it really was... and it was really close! Frighteningly close, actually. So close I can see the spot it marked from my window... @__@
        I mean, all I gave was my zip code... and my zip code isn't that small, either. So, was anyone else's marker close or was it way off??? Just curious.

Comment

hehe i didn't give it a zip code (or postal code here in canada, but w/e), so it's kinda off from my place XD (too bad stalkers *points to daeyna*). But to the point, ya we need more people in this, we need more canadians then just 4-5 ~__~.

Comment

I am so jealous of hijiko's sig......

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain in being a man.

Comment

@stukasa Its freaky, how close it is. I even think i saw my dog in the backyard
              Official HF-Girls Sex Slave! Be Gentle
              Currently Seeding: Nothing
              Currently DLing: Nothing

*Surreal999 officially relinqueshes his firey red title of "Sex Slave" given to him by oink37 and bestows it upon cyress8!*
              *cyress8 slaps it straight on his forehead and brandishes it with pride!*

Comment

Yo!!! What's the maximum size of the pic that u can upload on the map?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murrowboy
                  I am so jealous of hijiko's sig......
                  I hope u do know that u can get a customized sig from HF-[img], here's the thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...8&page=1&pp=10
                  and the artists avail: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...9&page=1&pp=10 , most likely get a better one than mine ^__^.

EDIT: thx Bruce for the update XD.
                  Last edited by Hijiko; 10-19-2005, 01:38 PM. Reason: added links >__> last time

Comment

Cool...i add me..
                    Jokermausland is brazilian too...hehehe..legal, cara..

Comment

I added myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cyress8
                        @stukasa Its freaky, how close it is. I even think i saw my dog in the backyard
                        Wow, that's really close!

Anyone tried zooming in on a random spot just for fun? I switched over to satellite view and it was like taking a virtual overhead tour of Japan. ^__^
                        (The zoom isn't as good as Google Earth's, though...)

It's good to see some new recruits on the map, let's keep it up!

Comment

Heres a new recruit on the map
                          Too many pl bunched up in North America
                          Wonder if well see anyone from Japan
                          HF-Square-Enix #7
                          HF-Typemoon #12

Comment

Originally posted by Hijiko
                            I hope u do know that u can get a customized sig from HF-[img], here's the request thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...8&page=1&pp=10 , and the club thread for artists avail: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...9&page=1&pp=10 , most likely get a better one than mine ^__^.
                            Btw, the older thread is closed now, u request at HF-[img]
                            sigpic

Comment

Thx for the update , and it looks like u got company there in TO XD.

Wow, there only one ship in my city's lake out and like none in the docks... odd... >___>

Comment

OH how rude of me.. I am sorry.. Add me too..!! New York, New York City.. Anyone live near me?

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain in being a man.

Comment

Working...
                                X