Are you a martial arts fan???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a martial arts fan???

Well, since i love martial arts, i was wonderinf if other where too. I started to practice martials arts 2 year ago and i'm crazy over it. o, i'm still a white bell in aikido but i'm orange in kenjustsu Yeah!!! SO what about you all?

^ Parkour is really awesome. I saw a video of it once, and it amazed me to no end. More so than martial arts. Good luck with that.

BobaFett2ha + college = leecher

Comment

Ya I fell in love with parkour the first time I saw it too. If you want to see the master himself (David Belle) pull off some sick moves, check out this video.

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.09/06.wmv

Comment

Im trained in Taekwondo since about 9 yo. Only made it to green belt. I REALLY want to become trained in kenjutsu, bojutsu, and iaijutsu. XD

The Sniper who does not wish to spare a target cannot become truly strong.

(Unofficial)HF-Firearms Leader -==- (Unofficial)HF-Furry #3

Comment

=) I like Martial Arts and if I could i'd probably like to learn how to do tricking. Black belt in TKD, got bored of it since it was so generic. Need something more extreme^^

Comment

Apart of my life was spent on martial arts. I took 6 years Tae Kwon Do and I've really treasured the experience. I plan on taking something more advanced such as Silat (A combination of maylasian martial arts and Islam) as soon as get some money flowing in.

Comment

practiced MMA...now everythings gone coz i blew my back and went for an op T_T...can still easily take the man on the street though

background started in Ying Qi Gong and Tai Ji Quan... then moved to Jiujitsu, and quit coz my Ying Qi Gong training made me impervious to being grappled...or so i thought until my back blew.T_T...before that, tried tae kwan do and savaat to learn sweeping techniques and to move into tricking later on...all gone now

still totally a fan though, Chinese martial arts RulZ...

@Cloudheart, you should try savaat or move into taekwando-based grappling techniques(only avaible to black belt and above, in my area)
              Last edited by deadmantiz; 05-01-2006, 05:52 AM.
              The sad thing thing about life
              The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
              The ones who know the most are those who say they know nothing.
              The older you get the dumber you feel and the less you understand

Comment

wel 3 years ago i practiced kung fu that was a mix between the long fist
                style and the crane that was very amazing
                PSP IS THE BEST

Comment

I praticed Jiujitsu when i'm in higschool, just six month tough, just to get my sport credit.

now i want to try Pencak Silat, it's indonesian martial arts, and sometimes they also practice with metaphysics.
                  Ambigram!

Comment

I practiced Tae Kwon Do years ago and really found it boring. But after seeing videos on youtube, there's definitely new found respect for it. Those counters just kick ass. =)
                    lala la lalalalalalalalala
                    The Back Horn >>>>> *insert*

Comment

I've been training in Kendo/Kumdo for 10 months.
                      Really fun, really hard martial art/sport. I hope to get my blackbelt by next spring.

Comment

Yellow Belt (Green Tip) Rhee Tae Kwon Do for the second time in 7 years (coz I left for a long time and decided to start back from white belt).

Also been integrating some of my own techniques (I call it Bokunojutsu) which concentrate on Jumping and Flying Kicks, Counter-counter holds, and Pushthru techniques (believe me, making the techniques EFFECTIVE is hard work, their not just for show.)
                        -=DO YOU HAS A FLAVOR?=-

If your parents never had children, chances are neither will you.

Comment

I'm a green belt in taekwondo although was previously a red belt but I gave up then started again. Thats why I'm green belt. Yes it may seem weird that I gave up so close to black belt and I still dont understand why i quit.

Comment

Well it wouldn't have mattered much coz International is different to World. Remember how different it was when you first started International (if it wan't...mah bad )
                            -=DO YOU HAS A FLAVOR?=-

If your parents never had children, chances are neither will you.

Comment

i love 'em. ia a 2nd degree in 2 branch of pencak silat, also a yellow belt in taekwondo. Currently, i'm not learning them anymore but still practice by myself. (i'm stuck at lower level because the schedule made me have to quit all that)

Also self taught some martial arts like judo, boxing, bit of aikido, n some army style , why, coz now the schedule were to hectic to allow me to practice in a dojo/school regularly

Comment

Tae Knaw do for over 10 years, got to profesional lvl, yet on a tournament I got badly beaten (cheap hit on the neck), so to don't upset my family any longer I leave it, but I do get hyper when getting close to any martial arts, I did practice and check other types but I didn't find them to suit me.

Comment

Working...
                                X