This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Members Discussion: Le Retour

This thread is for discussion of banned members only.

Please keep on topic.

Tangential discussion will result in post deletion and a warning.

...bring in the banned members, and we shall talk about the banned members!

...so...um.... who's banned recently?
    "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse." - John Derek, Knock on any Door 1949

Comment

Originally posted by Kotonoha
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/member.php?u=189267 How'd Ajizzell get banned this time? I'm guessing he probably struck out at another staff member for editing his siggy with "Yes, you did." in response to his siggy saying "Admins plz leave me alone I didn't do anything."
      rofl..soo..dont put the words "Admins plz leave me alone i didnt do anything" and u will be safe like forever here right KOTONOHA?
      GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

Comment

Rigby made a thread about the whole Iran Holocaust thing after Atachi locked the one made by sonsaku. I think Atachi went overboard by banning him but, you know the situation...

...a shame since Rigby is one of the few non-militant Jews around.
        Recent Uploads: Yotsunoha (PS2), Suggoi Arcana Heart 2, Shirogane no Soleil (PS2), Sen Goku Hime
        Recent DDLs: Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito ~Romance~
        Reseed Requests/DDL Repair: CLICK HERE HERE|||My Requests: (none)

(Image host collapsed; new sig coming soon...)
        We are the Lolicons. Lower your defenses and surrender yourselves. We will add your viewing and acquisional distinctiveness to our own. Your libido will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. :insert rorikon emoticon here:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowZero1 View Post
          Rigby made a thread about the whole Iran Holocaust thing after Atachi locked the one made by sonsaku. I think Atachi went overboard by banning him but, you know the situation...

...a shame since Rigby is one of the few non-militant Jews around.
          i did ban noone

Comment

Originally posted by Kotonoha
            I saw this one coming. ^^

Why was Howard G Spanks banned? provoking us/vB? posting hard gay? spamming? being the prinny? or all of the above? ^^

And can someone tell us how Rigby was banned?

PS. This is a boring sequel. T_T
            the obvious... as usual

just to know... do you make a list daily of all the members and check who is banned?

Comment

You mean when they're still on the ban-wagon or even after unbanned?
              I.. the phantom thief can be not only a skillful hunter but also a creative artist
              But detective... you are just a cavilling critics (dogs sniffing around), arent you?

Comment

wow, Le Retour isn't as active as the first one (esp in the late stages)

I saw quite a few interesting ppl got banned recently, but no commotion.
                sigpic
                Nutaku Account: Silvraph ID: 681271

Comment

I miss asymilov (as known on IRC). I wanna see the true capiblities of zeh prinny-general in the forums. His ban sentance is coming to an end, fairly soon too...

sigpic

Comment

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribons?
                    Oink is on a neverending ban train to Vladivostok ;.;

Comment

Rigby is STILL banned. How long is his ban anyways?
                      Recent Uploads: Yotsunoha (PS2), Suggoi Arcana Heart 2, Shirogane no Soleil (PS2), Sen Goku Hime
                      Recent DDLs: Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito ~Romance~
                      Reseed Requests/DDL Repair: CLICK HERE HERE|||My Requests: (none)

(Image host collapsed; new sig coming soon...)
                      We are the Lolicons. Lower your defenses and surrender yourselves. We will add your viewing and acquisional distinctiveness to our own. Your libido will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. :insert rorikon emoticon here:

Comment

The newest person banned for being an a**h**e is Proud ASIAN.

Ever tried reasoning with that guy? Don't. Because he'd take it as a challenge to his manhood.
                        From inability to leave well alone;
                        From too much zeal for what is new and contempt for what is old;
                        From putting knowledge before wisdom, science before art, cleverness before common sense;
                        From making the cure of a disease more grievous than its endurance;
                        Good Lord, deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by DK3411 View Post
                          The newest person banned for being an a**h**e is Proud ASIAN.

Ever tried reasoning with that guy? Don't. Because he'd take it as a challenge to his manhood.
                          I think I need help...challenging those types of people has become a bit of a compulsion for me. Anyway, what was the straw that broke the camel's back with that guy? What did he do to finally earn the wrath of the Ban Hammer?

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Comment

I'd say the last straw was his repeated challenges to Lisa, and repeated changing back of his offending signature despite it having been removed several times by the mods.

Lisa was visibly irritated near the end and just banned him outright, with support from the fellow mods. After all, the reasons that had been put forth to him were once again interpreted as challenges to his manhood and genetic heritage.

Good riddance.
                            From inability to leave well alone;
                            From too much zeal for what is new and contempt for what is old;
                            From putting knowledge before wisdom, science before art, cleverness before common sense;
                            From making the cure of a disease more grievous than its endurance;
                            Good Lord, deliver.

Comment

Kowai, Lisa-chan~ ;.;

Comment

Working...
                              X