This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play the games

edit: I moved my tutorials to my site located at http://students.kennesaw.edu/~hho1/index.html

The older version of the tutorials can be found at my old site at http://shivand1.myweb.uga.edu/

Good hunting peeps.
    Last edited by shivand1; 09-02-2010, 11:10 AM.

j00 forgot about a set to japanese windows XD

Comment

fair enough (see below)
      Last edited by Wyrmi; 08-25-2004, 10:13 AM. Reason: found another, more appropriate post

Comment

this sure isnt the correct thread to ask lol, u gotta ask hongfire on these trivial matters

Comment

ok, just for the records, so that you don't bother other members of the network with trivial questions, I am open to answer any and all trivial questions. Just PM me in the forum and I'll contact you as soon as I read/solve the problem. That's how people did it in the forum last time anyways.

Comment

anouther 2 good things 2 use would be isobuster and alcohol 120% but both those programs are not free (thats if u dont know where to find them)

ISObuster is great program for extracting the raw data

Comment

so where can a free version of alcohol 120% be found?

My Site | HCG |

Comment

Ok I did use Daemon tools for Biko 3 and used the cue file. Once it was near to full installation, the comp. asked me to put in the directory for disk 2. I put the F: and clicked ok.........nothing happens, the same message pops up again and again after I click ok. Any way around this?

Comment

can somebody explain how to mount img with alcohol 120%?
                  A "No-signature" is also a signature , right?

Comment

Right click to image file select mount image> Select drive.

Comment

Rockman, I'd try mounting multiple images or cussing at it.

For the Crossbone Vanguard we fight!

Comment

I'm trying to play this game:
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3468

I've mounted the image properly and have all options turned on (Daemon-Tools) but when I try to run setup.exe I get a bunch of gibberish in a dialog box (basically Japanese not being properly formatted).

My WinXP Pro is in English, but I already have Japanese IME installed (i.e. I can read / write in Japanese). However that doesn't seem to help with the game problem.

Comment

The game didn't come out recently, did it?
                          If it did, hopefully it doesn't have Starforce, because that's a protection that nothing except a physical CD or a LAN can beat, since it de-mounts images.

I can mount it just fine, it's just that the setup tries to start up but then fails.
                          I don't know anything about how to solve that, since I've only had a problem with Melty Blood ReAct when I tried to start up the game after I finished installing it.
                          Last edited by tzuendaniel; 10-24-2004, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I can mount it just fine, it's just that the setup tries to start up but then fails.

Comment

having the IME set up is not enough. You have to set the regions as well. Check my Daemon instruction and it'll go on to tell you how to set the regions to Japanese.

Comment

Working...
                              X