X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkthrough (w/ pics) of Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools

This is a starter guide to using Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%

First I'm going to cover Alcohol 120% and the copyright detection software I use, called ARay (this link goes to my cox.net webspace so if you use it and it becomes unavailable it is due to a bandwidth restriction, if so please google it).

To know what disc dump type open ARay and use it to detect the
    "The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple." -Oscar Wilde

I seed all torrents for one week, unless I'm playing a CoD match, or Guild Wars.
    If so then I will make up that time by extending the seeding period.
    If you wish for a reseed please PM me.
    If I don't get the request then I will delete the .torrent.

Thanks!

how bout when burning an image with Alcohol 120% ?

My Site | HCG |

Comment

for burning images with alcohol 120% you just click on imagefinder to find your images. select the image you want, so you can add to your list. right-click on the imagefile and there is a option for imageburning wizard. imageburning wizard can also be accessed from the menu on the right.

happy burning

HF-loli's newest release: tsurupeta * Hanyan Special hf-loli repack of BattleRaper2 get it now!
      Come join the loli side!

Comment

What in the world is ARay for? I though Alcohol 120% detected the copyright protection and would cause that portion to error out, while creating the image.

Also, share that wallpaper for us Rei Ayanami fans.

Edit: NM, found it.
        Last edited by krotch; 10-29-2004, 12:46 PM.

Revival of Mahoro ava!!!
        "I was all alone in my room last night, when suddenly, for no explainable reason....I smelled a fart that wasn't mine." - Osaka

Comment

GOOD guide...but perhaps you should put the guide on external webspace...the big-pics are very bad for this boards performance
          The Japanese Gaming Guide

Comment

Wait, is the 120% cracked, or is it real? If cracked, plz offer a poor boy a link to one. Great guide, it made me realize I was missing something.

Comment

what about daemon tools?!!

So far i've seen how to install games using alcohol but daemon tools is a bit different. can you show us how to install usin deamon tools and what if you don't have xp. i'm using windows me. ii'e checked my reginal setting and see no japanese langueage just the country. where can i get the japanese lagnuage option installed for the regianl settings for windowsME?

Comment

All i get is a message saying that is not a mountable file. Help please?

Comment

I would have to agree with Kleen could you please show us poor D-Tools users out there how it's done SENSEI

Comment

i want to know how its done again with either programmes but in win 98 form? pleazze?onegai?

Comment

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to the querys. Just to let you know there are other

I seed all torrents for one week, unless I'm playing a CoD match, or Guild Wars.

Thanks!

Comment

where can i find alcohol 120% to install to my computer?

Comment

Alcohol 120% 30 day Trial version

And if you look hard enough and in the right spots you may be able to download Alcohol as well as a crack for it. Neither I, nor Hongfire.com, can condone any piracy of software.

Thanks!

Comment

http://kytec.com/view.php?fid=12638
                            alcohol 120%
                            Registry Editor

Comment

uhh im new to all this and i dont understand how u mount it on with alcohol since it gave me an error messege whenever i tried to mount it..

Comment

Working...
                              X