Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to register in niconicodouga (Japan's youtube, 1000x better than youtube :P)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to register in niconicodouga (Japan's youtube, 1000x better than youtube :P)

Okay, I registered in Niconicodouga at the start of last month and I have grown to absolutely love the site. Now I'm completely addicted to it. @.@

Niconicodouga is like a Japanese Youtube but the videos are 90% based on anime MADs, raws and other great Japanese materials. All those MADs you see on Youtube and other sites mostly originates from Niconicodouga. Meaning that if you register, you will now be able to see those MADs the day it comes out w/o having to wait impatiently for someone else to upload it on Youtube or any other site.
    And since the site is Japanese I decided to make a tutorial on how to register which even Kouji-kun(a.k.a ⑨) in HF can understand.

NOTE

Members who has an ID which is larger than 2,000,001 can only access the site between 02:00 - 19:00 +9 GMT

Registering on Niconicodouga:

1. Go to www.nicovideo.jp
    2. Click where the arrow points
    Thumbnail - Click to view original size
    3. Enter your email address, nickname, password, retype password.
    4. Click where the arrow points
    5. Click where the arrow points
    6. You should get this page
    7. Go to your email inbox and find the letter from niconicodouga
    8. Click where the arrow points
    9. Now you should get this screen which shows your ID
    10. You are done registering

Turning Comments off on Niconicodouga:

You can turn off the comments by clicking this box if they annoy you.

How to Download the Videos on Niconicodouga:

Method 1:

1. Go to the video you want to download
    2. Change the link from http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/smxxxxxx to http://www.nicovideon.jp/watch/smxxxxxx
    3. Click Download FLV
    4. Finished

Method 2(Since some videos doesn't work with Method 1 for some reason):

Note: This is an add-on for FF,LF etc so it won't work with IE

1. Go to http://tagiri.jp/download.html and scroll down and click 無料ダウンロード
    2. Install
    3. Go to the video you want to download and click that green arrow pointing downwards

I hopes this tutorial was easy enough :3

Last edited by AnimeChickLover; 09-16-2007, 11:18 PM.

Crap, my user ID is 7 digits. That time frame of 0200 - 1900 is in relation to which timezone??
    I.. the phantom thief can be not only a skillful hunter but also a creative artist
    But detective... you are just a cavilling critics (dogs sniffing around), arent you?

Comment

Can you still insert random comments into the vids? I used to do that a lot before they incorporated the registration system. >.>
      My Sigs (10/12/08)|HF-TypeMoon #006|Proud Haruhist #14|00ber Kona-chan fanboy|Unbelievable 6000th!

Now playing: Nothing~

Comment

Originally posted by gugujiao View Post
        Crap, my user ID is 7 digits. That time frame of 0200 - 1900 is in relation to which timezone??
        Ah sorry, left that information out.
        Its 0200-1900 +9 GMT.
        In other words today's free time ended 20 minutes ago
        Originally posted by orisa View Post
        Can you still insert random comments into the vids? I used to do that a lot before they incorporated the registration system. >.>
        Yup, they still have the awesome system of inserting comments into the vid <3

Comment

Oh thanks ACL, totally awesome w/ this site! its so fun, the only problem is that it has slow buffering speed XD ~
          But nevertheless, its great!!

Comment

hmm.... 1464247... 5 more months for me? o_o
            Good thing I'm nocturnal and in +8 lol

Rep to whoever can find me the full version to Chikan wa Hanzai's ED. Forgot the title though. [what? nobody? nyoron...]

Comment

niconicodouga is the best youtube ever

Comment

Question: can you upload ecchi or hentai?
                if so i would like to give the site a try.^^

-----------------

Comment

Originally posted by hyde69 View Post
                  Question: can you upload ecchi or hentai?
                  if so i would like to give the site a try.^^
                  There are hell of a lot of ecchi vids, and the creater of the vid usually uploads a zip including all the pics used in that vid around 1-3 days after the video is made. There are even cases where people uploads zips with 1000+ pics *drools*

But unfortunately, just like Youtube, hentai videos are not allowed and are deleted ASAP.

Comment

The service has been upgraded to up to #1000000 will be able to login 24/7,
                    probably because a more than expected number of members are willing to pay for the VIP service
                    But it's 99% Japanese text over there, make sure you can read and write in Japanese

Comment

I got a question, is there a way to block the comments from appearing at the video? The comments come out from right to left on the video...
                      I.. the phantom thief can be not only a skillful hunter but also a creative artist
                      But detective... you are just a cavilling critics (dogs sniffing around), arent you?

Comment

Originally posted by level3 View Post
                        The service has been upgraded to up to #1000000 will be able to login 24/7,
                        probably because a more than expected number of members are willing to pay for the VIP service
                        But it's 99% Japanese text over there, make sure you can read and write in Japanese
                        Yay, 24/7 access to Niconicovideo <3

Originally posted by gugujiao View Post
                        I got a question, is there a way to block the comments from appearing at the video? The comments come out from right to left on the video...

Comment

wow acl!
                          you on drugs or something?

thanks! >__<

and btw
                          how do you download the vid?
                          Are you one of those humans
                          who are ok to EAT?

Comment

Thanks alot for this, I had no idea there was such a site. Now I can finally watch back some of the MAD vids i liked and youtube deleted -_-
                            I'm also wondering if it's possible to download the videos?

Comment

awesome!! ok does anyone know how to spell mountain pass in japanese?

C1 racer fo life! the wangan's underdog

Comment

Working...
                              X