No announcement yet.

HS Memory Leak probably due to 4k skin mod and a specific character card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] HS Memory Leak probably due to 4k skin mod and a specific character card

Hi there.. I was wondering if anyone could help me track down a memory leak I acquired immediately after downloading a character card. I have since removed this card and also removed a recently added 4k skin mod, but the leak persists. I have 16gb of ram and upon reaching that point, my entire computer will freeze. This only happens during the exact moment in which I am finally entering a room for "H" This game is now unplayable as a result.

Attached is my most recent crash report...

If anyone has any clue as to what portion of the game I should reinstall to fix this, I will "H" you gladly.
    Attached Files

A well packed skin mod nor a Character card should be able to create a Memory leak. I'm no expert in HS, but this is very unlikely.

In you'r log it shows that you run HS in 32bit, so your 16GB don't help at all. So run the 64bit exe...I hope you have a 64bit OS otherwise that would be very shameful.

Could you also list other mods that you have installed? That would be a great help.
    Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 09-06-2017, 11:25 AM.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] - [Everything Else] ◀►
    Official H-Game uploader since: 2016
    ⚡⭐ - Support me here on Patreon - ⭐⚡

Comment

Originally posted by FlashBangZzz View Post
      A well packed skin mod nor a Character card should be able to create a Memory leak. I'm no expert in HS, but this is very unlikely.

In you'r log it shows that you run HS in 32bit, so your 16GB don't help at all. So run the 64bit exe...I hope you have a 64bit OS otherwise that would be very shameful.

Could you also list other mods that you have installed? That would be a great help.
      Running in 32 bit is the only way to get an error message. Running on 64 bit crashes my whole computer... I fixed the problem by reinstalling the whole game, and avoiding the particular image based lighting mod that effects the file "level15"

Comment

Working...
      X