Sig Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Help

Could anyone tell me how to get an image sig to display.

Help would be much appreciated.
    What I've Seen
    Air Gear, Bamboo Blade, Bleach, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, FMA, G.I.T.S, Inuyasha, Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Shaman King, Tenjou Tenge, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Afro Samurai, Big O, Eureka Seven, Ninja Scroll, Paranoia Agent, School Rumble,
    Beck, Blood+, Blue Dragon, DBZ, Gurren Lagann, .Hack// Sign, One Piece, Ruroni Kenshin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, S-Cry-ed, Tokko, Wolf's Rain,
    Green - Good Blue - Me'h Red - Fail

Thanks for the help
    The problem i had was that i didn't realize that it didn't effect previous posts.
    Also for some reason it doesn't display the text in the sig.
    What I've Seen
    Air Gear, Bamboo Blade, Bleach, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, FMA, G.I.T.S, Inuyasha, Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Shaman King, Tenjou Tenge, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Beck, Blood+, Blue Dragon, DBZ, Gurren Lagann, .Hack// Sign, One Piece, Ruroni Kenshin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, S-Cry-ed, Tokko, Wolf's Rain,

Comment

Originally posted by Shamensyth
      Don't forget to follow the Signature Rules of HF.
      This is crucial. Right now your sig is too large, and that's why the text isn't displayed.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

Wow 150, That's rather small.
        Thank you for the help.

I've never seen a board remove text from an image (I didn't even know that was possible)
        What I've Seen

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceofTheNight View Post
          Wow 150, That's rather small.
          Thank you for the help.

I've never seen a board remove text from an image (I didn't even know that was possible)
          Heh, i reckon 150 pix is a good size, i have seen massive ones on other forums, they are kinda annoying. Btw, nice sig

Comment

700x150 is more than enough for you to show off a signature. Most banners only go up to 500x100 at best, anyway.
            OMG tadaima
            Bought a PSP only to find out that they've made a better, Mon-Hun version. This happened with my first PSP too. Fu*k.

Comment

Working...
            X