Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school english grammar and composition by wren and mart

※ Download: High school english grammar and composition by wren and mart

Download Key to Wren and Martin's High School English Grammar and Composition here, Size: , Files: WNM High School Grammar Solution. Appendix II has been replaced with a newer set of tests covering the important areas of grammar.

HOW TO GET EBOOK 1. It has been felt necessary in particular to revise some material in the chapters dealing with adjectives, active and passive voice, articles and prepositions. Writing space has been provided to work out the answers in an organized manner.

Description - Unlike many traditional grammar books, the book in the present form helps the student to use the language as well as giving detailed information about the language.

Review It is a very popular book in students community and is really very useful for all of us. I've purchased it specially for my Children to enhance their English Language skills grammatically and also to revise and test my own english language Review It is a very popular book in students community and is really very useful for all of us. I've purchased it specially for my Children to enhance their English Language skills grammatically and also to revise and test my own english language skills once again after passing my MA in English Literature way back in 1999. This book along with it's key is a great combination one can really have. Just go for it without any second thoughts. This is a excellent revised edition. It is very essential. And it did wonders. Wren, completed his Master's degree in Arts, from the famed St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, after which he worked for a number of years as a teacher in a boarding school. He has authored several other books as well. In the year 1903, he was appointed by the Indian Education Service, as the headmaster of Karachi High School. The second author of this book, H. Martin, received the honor of Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. He has authored another book, namely A Final Course in Grammar and Composition.

High School Grammar Part 01
Working...
X