Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dating flensburg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dating flensburg




    ❤️ Click here: Dating flensburg
































    The Sportschool in , at the , where the seat of the Flensburg Government was found in 1945. Beginning in 1874, however, the following communities or rural areas Gemarkungen were annexed to the town of Flensburg: Year Place s Area added in ha 1874 Süder- and Norder-St. One of the oldest finds from this site is a so-called flanged axe Aunjetitzer Randleistenbeil which dates to 1900 BC.


    Since the beginning of the 1970s, however, Lüneburg has been carefully restored. The Luna Fountain Lunabrunnen in front of the el hall is graced by a bronze statue of the moon goddess with bow and arrow; the original dating to 1532 was stolen in 1970 and melted down; the present statue is a dating flensburg dating to 1972. The subsidence has been monitored at about 240 stations since 1946 every two caballeros. About 1500, also appeared. Since Denmark's entry into the European Economic Community now theborder trade has played an important role in Flensburg's economic life. There are 6 vocational schools, 3 special schools, 3 private schools, and 12 elementary schools. Old harbour with and Altes Kaufhaus Jesus The Lüneburg Theatre Theater Lüneburg is one of the smallest, three-stage theatres in Germany. Population development Population figures are for respective municipal areas dating flensburg time. However, the put an end to this boom time. Jeg lærte stille og roligt om det franske køkken, den helt utrolige parisiske tøjstil og denne diskrete, melodiske accent. KissesOfAfrica can help you find the date or relationship that fits you best, whether it be for fun, friendship, love or marriage, confident you will find the right partner for, or have fun trying. This transmitter is successor to the Flensburg transmitter through which the announcement of Germany's surrender was broadcast on 8 May 1945. Year Population figure 1436 3000 1600 6000 1760 6842 1835 12,483 1 December 1875 ¹ 26,474 1 December 1890 ¹ 36,894 1 December 1900 ¹ 48,937 1 December 1910 ¹ 60,922 16 June 1925 ¹ 63,139 16 June 1933 ¹ 66,580 17 May 1939 ¹ 70,871 13 September 1950 ¹ 102,832 6 June 1961 ¹ 98,464 27 May 1970 ¹ 95,400 30 June 1975 93,900 30 June 1980 88,200 30 June 1985 86,900 27 May 1987 ¹ 86,554 30 June 1997 86,100 31 December 2003 85,300 31 December 2012 89,375 ¹ Census results Oluf Samson Gang in the oldest part of the town with the Danish Library in the background The in Flensburg and the surrounding towns run their own schools, libraries and churches from which the majority is not excluded.

    Dating flensburg - Flensburg Dating Site, 100% Free Online Dating in. - The quay on the west side of the fjord is a nautical journey of discovery with quaint taverns and a historic shipyard on one side and historic sailboats creaking in the water on the other.

    This article needs additional citations for. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. October 2015 Lüneburg officially the Hanseatic City of Lüneburg, German: Hansestadt Lüneburg, pronounced , Lümborg, Luneburgum or Lunaburgum, Luneburc, Hliuni, Glain , also called Lunenburg in English, is a town in the German of. It is located about 50 km 31 mi southeast of another city, , and belongs to that city's wider. The of the which bears its name, it is home to roughly 77,000 people. Lüneburg's urban area, which includes the surrounding of , , and , has a population of around 103,000. Lüneburg is also home to. Lüneburg Location Lüneburg lies on the river , about 30 kilometres 19 mi from its confluence with the. The river flows through the town and is featured in its ; it was formerly traversed by taking salt from the town to the other, larger, ports of the Hanseatic League nearby. To the south of the town stretches the 7,400-square-kilometre 2,857 sq mi which emerged as a result of widespread tree-felling, forest fires and grazing. The tradition that the heath arose from centuries of logging undertaken to meet the constant need of the Lüneburg salt works for wood is not historically confirmed. More likely, the heath was originally formed by clearances during the. The old town Altstadt of Lüneburg lies above a which is the town's original source of prosperity. However, the constant mining of the salt deposits over which the town stands has also resulted in the sometimes gradual, sometimes dramatically pronounced, sinking of various areas of the town. On the western edge of the town is the , a small hill and former quarry. The resulting shape of the town thus formed did not change until its expansion in the late 19th century and it is still clearly visible today. Lüneburg's six historic town gates were the Altenbrücker Tor, the Bardowicker Tor, the Rote Tor, the Sülztor, the Lüner Tor and the Neue Tor. Stadtteile Lüneburg has the following : Altstadt, Bockelsberg, Ebensberg, Goseburg-Zeltberg, , Kaltenmoor the largest Stadtteil, with around 8,000 inhabitants , Kreideberg, Lüne, Moorfeld, Mittelfeld, Neu Hagen, Ochtmissen, Oedeme, Rettmer, Rotes Feld, Schützenplatz, Weststadt and Wilschenbruch. Jüttkenmoor, Klosterkamp, Bülows Kamp, In den Kämpen, Krähornsberg, Schäferfeld, Volgershall and Zeltberg are the names of individual blocks within a single Stadtteil. Subsidence The houses in the historic quarter between the today the and the were built above a that was excavated by the saltworks and which extended to just below the surface of the ground. As a result of the increasing quantities of salt mined with improved technical equipment after 1830, the ground began to sink by several metres. The houses there and the local church St. Lambert's lost their stability and had to be demolished. Because of this subsidence, and because salt mining was increasingly unprofitable, the saltworks were finally closed in 1980. Today, only small amounts of brine are extracted for the health in the Lüneburg Thermal Salt Baths the Salztherme Lüneburg or SaLü. One side of the saltworks now houses a supermarket, while the other is the German Salt Museum. The subsidence has been monitored at about 240 stations since 1946 every two years. The land has not quite stopped subsiding yet, but it is stable enough that new construction has taken place on it, and several historic buildings which had previously been damaged or demolished have been restored. The subsidence can still be clearly seen even today. Those who walk from Am Sande to the end of the Grapengießerstraße can clearly sense the degree of subsidence for themselves: the hollow in front of them was formerly at the same level as the Grapengießerstraße. This depression extends as far as the Lambertiplatz square. Near the church , other consequences of the subsidence can be seen in its sloping columns and the west wing of the nave. Current subsidence movements can be seen in the road known as Ochtmisser Kirchsteig. Lüneburg around 1995 — View from the Kalkberg towards the east Prehistory The first signs of human presence in the area of Lüneburg date back to the time of : 56 axes, estimated at 150,000 years old, were uncovered during the construction in the 1990s of the between Ochtmissen and Bardowick. The site of the discovery at Ochtmissen was probably a Neanderthal hunting location where huntsmen skinned and cut up the animals they had caught. The area was almost certainly not continuously inhabited at that time, however, due to the various that lasted for millennia. The first indication of a permanent, settled farming culture in the area was found not far from the site of the Neanderthal discovery in the river Ilmenau between Lüne and Bardowick. It dates to the 6th century and is now in the collection of the Lüneburg Museum. Since the , the Lüneburg hill known as the Zeltberg has concealed a whole range of prehistoric and early historic graves, which were laid out by people living in the area of the present-day town of Lüneburg. One of the oldest finds from this site is a so-called flanged axe Aunjetitzer Randleistenbeil which dates to 1900 BC. The land within the town itself has also yielded a number of urns that were already being reported in the 18th century. These discoveries are, however, like those from the Lüneburger Kalkberg — they went into the private collections of several 18th century scholars and, with a few exceptions, were lost when the scholars died. Also worth mentioning in this regard are the graves on the Lüneburg Zeltberg and Oedeme from the first few centuries AD. In the , there several discoveries were made on the site of the town, for example on the site of the old village of Modestorpe not far from St. John's Church Johanniskirche , at the Lambertiplatz near the saltworks and in the old Waterside Quarter. The ancient town may be that identified as Leufana or Leuphana : Λευφάνα , a town listed in 2. An older reference to the place in the Frankish imperial annals dated 795 states:... From archaeological finds, it is clear that the area around Lüneburg had already been settled in the museum of the Principality of Lüneburg, for example, there is a whole range of artefacts that were found here and the saltworks had already started production. According to tradition, the salt was first discovered by a who observed a bathing in a pool of water, shot and killed it, and hung the coat up to dry. When it was dry, he discovered white crystals in the bristles — salt. Later he returned to the site of the kill and located the salt pool, the first production of salt on the site took place. In the town hall is a bone preserved in a glass case; legend has it that this is the preserved leg-bone of the boar. It was here that the was subsequently established for many centuries. In spite of its lucrative saltworks, Lüneburg was originally subordinated to the town of only a few miles to the north. Bardowick was older and was an important trading post for the. Bardowick's prosperity — it had seven churches — was based purely on the fact that no other trading centres were tolerated. Only when Bardowick refused to pay allegiance to was it destroyed by him in 1189, whereupon Lüneburg was given Stadtrechte and developed into the central trading post in the region in place of Bardowick. In the Lüneburg surfaces not only as the Latinised Lunaburgum, but also as Selenopolis. Hanseatic period The slightly leaning spire of the church of St. John As a consequence of the monopoly that Lüneburg had for many years as a supplier of salt within the region, a monopoly not challenged until much later by French imports, it very quickly became a member of the. The League was formed in 1158 in , initially as a union of individual merchants, but in 1356 it met as a federation of trading towns at the first general meeting of the. Lüneburg's salt was needed in order to pickle the caught in the and the waters around Norway so that it could be preserved for food inland during periods of when fish not meat was permitted. The at in Sweden was a major fish market for herring and became one of the most important trade events in Northern Europe in the. Lüneburg's salt was in great demand and the town quickly became one of the wealthiest and most important towns in the Hanseatic League, together with and the fish suppliers and Lübeck the central trading post between the Baltic and the interior. In the salt was initially conveyed overland up the to Lübeck. With the opening of the in 1398 salt could be transported by from the Lübeck salt warehouses, the. Around the year 1235, the emerged, ruled by a family whose aristocratic lines repeatedly divided and re-united. The smaller states that kept re-appearing as a result, and which ranked as principalities, were usually named after the location of the ducal seat. Thus between 1267 and 1269 a was created for the first time, with Lüneburg as the seat of the royal. In 1371, in the wake of the , rebel citizens threw the princes out of the town and destroyed their royal castle on the Kalkberg along with the nearby monastery. The state peace treaty in 1392 granted their demand to become a , a status they were able to defend until 1637. The money now stayed in the town, enabling fine houses and churches to be built. In 1392 Lüneburg was accorded the. This forced merchants who travelled through the area with their carts to stop in Lüneburg, unload their wares, and offer them for sale for a certain period. So that merchants could not go around Lüneburg, an impassable defensive barrier was built west of the town in 1397; a similar barrier was built east of the town in 1479. The caused a crisis from 1446 to 1462. This was not a war in the proper sense, but rather a bitter dispute between the town council and those members of the clergy who were also part-owners of the town's saltworks. It was not resolved until the intervention of the Danish King , the Bishop of and the Lübeck Bishop, Arnold Westphal. In 1454 the citizens demanded even more influence over public life. Since 2007, Lüneburg has once again held the title of a. Modern period to the end of the Second World War 's The punishment of Aegeas ~1450. In the background a view of Lüneburg with St. Nicholas' Church With the demise of the — and the absence of herrings around 1560 around in — the biggest customers of Lüneburg's salt broke away and the town rapidly became impoverished. Hardly any new houses were built in central Lüneburg after this time, which is why the historical appearance of the town centre has remained almost unchanged until the present day. The town became part of the in 1708, the in 1807, the in 1810, the in 1814, and the in 1866. In the centuries after the collapse of the League, it was as if Lüneburg had fallen into a slumber. Near the end of the 19th century Lüneburg evolved into a garrison town, and it remained so until the 1990s. In the Lüneburg Special Children's Ward, part of the Lüneburg State Mental Hospital, it is suspected that over 300 children were killed during the Second World War as part of the official. In 1945 Lüneburg surfaced once again in the history books when, south of the town on the hill known as the near the village of the was signed that brought the Second World War in Europe to an end. The location is presently inaccessible to the general public as it lies within a military out-of-bounds area. Only a small monument on a nearby track alludes to the event. On 23 May 1945 took his own life in Lüneburg whilst in custody by biting into a capsule embedded in his teeth before he could be properly interrogated. He was subsequently buried in an unmarked location in a nearby forest. Post-war period Even before the took place, the first trial, the so-called Bergen-Belsen-Prozess , began in Lüneburg on 17 September 1945 conducted against 45 former men, women and from the and. After World War II, Lüneburg became part of the new state of. But the dilapidated state of its buildings led to various plans to try to improve living conditions. One proposition that was seriously discussed was to tear down the entire Altstadt and replace it with modern buildings. The ensuing public protest resulted in Lüneburg becoming the focal point for a new concept:. Since the early 1970s the town has been systematically restored. A leading figure in this initiative since the late 1960s has been Curt Pomp: against much opposition from politicians and councillors he founded and championed the Lüneburg Altstadt Working Group Arbeitskreis Lüneburger Altstadt for the preservation of historic buildings. His engagement was rewarded with the German Prize for Cultural Heritage Conservation and the German Order of Merit. Today Lüneburg is a tourist attraction as a result of the restoration and important sectors of the town's economy also depend on tourism. Between Lüneburg and to the southwest, a large , the SLTA , was established by the British and Canadian military, which was used from 1963 to 1994. It was governed by the between the Federal Republic of Germany, the United Kingdom and Canada. The area was located on the Lüneburg Heath and was heavily used particularly by tanks and other armoured vehicles. The salt mine was closed in 1980, ending the thousand-year tradition of salt mining, although small amounts are still mined for ceremonial purposes. Small bags of salt may be purchased in the town hall, and bags are given as a gift from the town to all couples married in the town. After the closing of the salt mines, the town gained new relevance from its university, which was founded in 1989. As part of the restructuring of Defence in 1990 two of the three in the town were closed and the remaining one reduced in size. The barracks was also closed. The university grew out of the new economics and cultural studies departments set up in the 1980s and their amalgamation with the College of Education Pädagogischen Hochschule or PH that took place in 1989. Since its move to the former barracks site the university has enrolled increasing numbers of students. The expansion of the university is an important contribution to the restructuring of the town into a service centre. Today an industrial estate, the Lünepark, has been built on the terrain of the old Bundesgrenzschutz barracks with its new industrial premises for entrepreneurs. The promotion of trade and industry has resulted in many firms from the ICT area locating themselves there. In May 2006 the nearby Johannes Westphal Bridge was opened to traffic. This links the newly created Lünepark with the suburb of Goseburg on the far side of the. Since 5 October 2007 Lüneburg has been able to call itself a Hanseatic Town; together with it is one of only two towns in Lower Saxony to bear the title. Lüneburg already had about 14,000 inhabitants in the and beginning of the and was one of the largest 'cities' of its time, but its population shrank with the economic downturn to just 9,400 in 1757; then rose again to 10,400 in 1813. With the onset of in the 19th century, population growth accelerated. If 13,000 were living in the town in 1855, by 1939 there were as many as 35,000. Shortly after the Second World War, refugees and displaced persons from Germany's eastern territories brought an increase in population within just a few months of around 18,000 people so that the total number in December 1945 was 53,000. In 2003 the 70,000 level was exceeded for the first time. The town of Lüneburg, its eponymous district and the neighbouring district of Harburg belong to the few regions in Germany that have experienced such a massive growth. The reasons for this include the growth of areas around the and the consequent shift of people to those areas. The Lower Saxon State Office for Statistics has forecast that the town of Lüneburg will have a population of 89,484 by the year 2021. More realistic estimates, however, put the future size Lüneburg at between 75,000 and 79,000 in that time frame. On 31 December 2008, according to the Statistics Office, the for Lüneburg recorded 72,492 people those who had their main residence in the town and after adjustments with other states offices — the highest number in its history. Currently Lüneburg is the eleventh largest centre of population in Lower Saxony. In addition Lüneburg has particularly close relations with its adjacent municipalities which are also growing and with which it is forming an agglomeration. The town, together with the nearby villages of , , , , and , has a total population of about 103,000 and, on that basis, would qualify as a city in Germany cities or Großstädte are defined as settlements with a population of over 100,000. The town council has the plan to extend the population by adding these villages to the town area. Largest groups of foreign residents Nationality Population 2013 608 438 221 182 170 141 The following overview shows the population figures based on the situation at the time. From 1871 the figures were based on those 'present in the town', from 1925 on those 'living in the town' and since 1987 on the 'population who have their main residence in the town'. Before 1871 the numbers were based on inconsistent survey methods. The Lüneburger Kronen Brewery of 1485 in Heiligengeiststraße brewed beers such as Lüneburger Kronen-Pilsener and Moravia Pilsener that were very well known in North Germany. These beers are brewed today by the in Hamburg, although the original yeast stock Hefestämme was destroyed when the Kronen Brewery was taken over. Only the original Lüneburger Pilsener is still produced as before, although it is now made by the Holsten Brewery and only sold on tap. Today there are just two small inn breweries left in Lüneburg. In the Nolte Inn Brewery Gasthausbrauerei Nolte some distance from the centre on the Dahlenburger Landstraße and in the Brau- und Tafelhaus Mälzer in Heiligengeiststraße the tradition of Lüneburger breweries lives on. Recently Lüneburg has increasingly developed into a venue for tourists. Nevertheless, medium-sized and small businesses still play a major role in Lüneburg's economy. The has also generated changes which, together with its student population, have stimulated the economy of the region. Important local firms Industry and trade Many small and medium-sized businesses are based in Lüneburg. They include: the fashion company Roy Robson the knitware firm Lucia, once the biggest employer in the town went bankrupt in 2008 , DeVauGe Gesundkostwerk one of the largest German manufacturers of food and the , which today is part of Hochwald Nahrungsmittel-Werke and makes products e. In the industrial field there are large local firms like the car interior manufacturers, , H. Also based in Lüneburg is the von Stern'schen Druckerei, founded in 1614, the oldest printing firm still in family ownership in the world. Tourism, new technologies and the service sector The town nursery has created a spa park for tourists and visitors with a 'graduation works', ponds, numerous herbaceous borders and herb gardens which is immediately next to the health spa centre Kurzentrum. The spa centre has wave pools, salt baths, wellness and sauna facilities, etc. Salztherme Lüneburg ; in addition there is a brine therapy centre which is used for those with skin and respiratory problems. Lüneburg is not an official health spa like e. In addition, since 1978, the headquarters of the conference hotel group Seminaris has been based here. Among firms in the technology and service sectors is Gründungszentrum e-novum, which supports new venture firms. This section needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. Mayor Before the Second World War the lord mayor Oberbürgermeister was the full-time head of the town's administration. On the introduction of the by the power was separated: the voluntary lord mayor and chairman of the town body was the political representative of the town who, like all the members of the town council was elected by the people, whilst the administration was headed up by a full-time chief municipal director, who was elected by the town council. Since 1996, as a result of the reform of the local constitution, both functions again have been combined in the post of a full-time lord mayor, who is now directly elected by the townsfolk. In addition to the lord mayor there are other mayors elected by the council who support and represent the lord mayor in his civic duties. Town twinning See also: Despite its moderate size Lüneburg has many partnerships with other towns. In June 2000 delegates of all its twinned towns met in Lüneburg and the surrounding area and celebrated the biggest partnership gathering in the region since the Second World War. Old harbour with and Altes Kaufhaus Theatre The Lüneburg Theatre Theater Lüneburg is one of the smallest, three-stage theatres in Germany. Not only are plays of all styles put on, but also operas, operettas, musicals and ballets. Although the financial means of the Lüneburg Theatre are comparatively limited, it is no 'provincial stage' and can hold its ground successfully against the many theatres in nearby Hamburg. In addition Lüneburg has a large number of amateur theatres, that also produce regular performances. Such a variety in amateur drama is otherwise only found in large cities like Hamburg or Hanover. The most important museums are the in the premises of the old , in which the significance of salt in the and the extraction of salt is portrayed, and the Museum of the Principality of Lüneburg, in which the town's history and the history of the surrounding area is captured. Also worthy of mention are the , the nearby North German Brewery Museum with a gallery of valuable drinking vessels over 1200 years , the 1485 Kronen Brewery of Lüneburg and the on the edge of the subsidence zone. Town architecture Lüneburg is one of the few towns in North Germany whose historic centre was not destroyed during the Second World War. Nevertheless, the general neglect of its buildings until the 1960s and the damage in the area of subsidence has led to gaps in the historic architecture of the town. In addition the demolition of ramshackle buildings in the 1950s and 1960s and the construction of shops with a contemporary design broke up the historic appearance of many rows of houses. Since the beginning of the 1970s, however, Lüneburg has been carefully restored. The restoration process revealed hitherto hidden ceiling , pottery workshops and many historic soakaways Sickergruben from which a considerably better picture of life in the resulted. In the Lüneburg Stadtteil of Kaltenmoor is St. Stephanus , the oldest ecumenical building in the town, with Protestant and Catholic churches under one roof. Other buildings worthy of mention are the three remaining town churches: St. Johannis am Sande completed 1370 , St. Michaelis where was a from 1700 to 1702, and the relatively 'modern' St. Nicolai which was built in 1407. The Church of St. Lamberti was demolished in 1850 due to its dilapidated state; it stood in the subsidence area. The Luna Fountain Lunabrunnen in front of the town hall is graced by a bronze statue of the moon goddess with bow and arrow; the original dating to 1532 was stolen in 1970 and melted down; the present statue is a replica dating to 1972. The fire station moved in autumn 2007 to a new building on the edge of the town centre; the Altes Kaufhaus has since 2009 been converted into a hotel. On the southern edge of the town centre is the which now acts as an observation tower. In front of the gates of the old town is , a former Benedictine nunnery. It was built in 1172 and has been restored. About 2 kilometres 1 mile west of Lüneburg, in the villages of and , is a well-preserved section of the historic , a boundary embankment and ditch, that can be walked. Michael's church and Christmas Market with Fairy Tale Mile Märchenmeile and gable lights on the market place in front of the town hall, Grapengießerstraße and the square of Am Sande. In 2012, the festival Hansetage took place in Lüneburg. The Hansetage is an event which takes place in a different town every year. Nearly 300,000 visitors were attracted by this event. Most teams compete in the Regionalliga, which is highly ranked within Germany. Transport Lüneburg is part of the transportation company. There are 11 bus lines in the urban area of Lüneburg. As well as , there is a smaller one located in. The nearest cities within easy reach by rail are , , , , and. The town has one university, the previously known only as the Universität Lüneburg. There are 6 vocational schools, 3 special schools, 3 private schools, and 12 elementary schools. Leuphana Universität Lüneburg has more than 7,000 students. Wahlkreiseinteilung für die Wahl zum Niedersächsischen Landtag. Anlage zu § 10 Abs. Anlage zu § 2 Abs. In: Achtzehntes Gesetz zur Änderung des Bundeswahlgesetzes. Anlage zu Artikel 1.
    Single parliamentary chamber Single global marketplace Site de rencontre omnia

Working...
X